Why fitness not same anymore?

Why fitness not same anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=OkHa8kAsZOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7eguBm8XXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me guess, it's just 10 minutes of him ummm repeating himself ummm it's piss ummm the fitness community ummm it politics ummm i'm a legend in the fitness community ummm okpissoutbye

He's doesn't even really answer the question he's presented. He spends a good 80% sour graping. But at least there's this decent looking chick that comes in at 8:26 and is on cam for about 4 seconds.

Jason has the craziest forearms I've ever seen. Such a waste

"I better not be in that video"

Like this board or fitness as a whole
> board
Shills and new friends
> generally
New gimmicks and trends that aren’t wrong but aren’t fully right either

his genetics are actually pretty fucking good, guy mongoloided up a 455 deadlift despite never deadlifting before, OHP'd 205 despite probably never OHPing before, benched 340 at one point despite training in the most retarded way possible, massive quads despite 1/8th rom squats once a month etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7eguBm8XXQ

it's wheelening

He has retard strength

His proportions are ducking crazy too.
Dude had all the fucking potential in the world with roids and supps at the tip of his finger.
Jfc just goes to show how important the mind truely is

iPhone?

That's textbook logorrhea, speech diarrhea. All nutrients that were supposed to go to his brain must've been reallocated to the rest of his body.

Is he gay? what is wrong with his voice?

Kek thanks anons

holy shit, how fucking insecure do you have to be to assume youre getting filmed by whoever has their fucking phone out
what a fucking vapid thot

this made me spit my eggs out on my keyboard

But she was being filmed

you realize he was on his most heavy steroid stack during that time right? When he is not on roids he can't even squat 135 with full ROM. Even his retard strength is retarded.

i hate janoy but the bitch walked in front of the cam when he was obviously filming. good thing jason is too retarded to give a shit but I was mad for him.

genova looks like he would make a decent trap

is he seriously saying he hasnt been into fitness since 2011?

so basically his entire "career" he hasn't been into fitness

makes sense.

he jerks off ten times a day, so his voice is super high

This. He wasn't directing anything at her he was talking to a guy off camera, girl in pink and that chick walk by in the back, girl in pink goes on her way, other girl complains she's on the video even though she's just a person walking in the background in a video he was filming way before she even got there. Bitch just wants attention and start shit about nothing, could've just asked him to censor her face out nicely.