Anyone else like to lift high?

Anyone else like to lift high?

My pic easily beats your pic you degenerate subhuman

Lifting heavy- not really.
Lifting for a pump feels pretty damn good tho. I persnonally feel like it doesn't really make it objectively better or worse. To me it's like do anything else that's part of your routine while high, you just get into a rhythm and just do it.

Agreed, I do like maxing out when high. I I kinda forget about the weight and just go really hard. All my deadlift maxes are high

No. It got me kicked out the gym and now some guys are after me

Story?

>doing lines of coke with the gym owner
>already had pre-workout and black coffee
>feel like im gonna die, pumped, jumping from one machine to the next
>On day 14 no fap, no cum so im not thinking straight
>talk to the gym whore, shes one of those obnoxious cunts who thinks the world owes her a living because vagina
>Shes clearly trying to ignore me
>"your so fit, your so fucking sexy, look at your bum its fucking on fire"
>roastie cracks a slight smile then sticks her bum out whilst looking in the mirror
>cant resist, take a FIRM grip of her arse, like i dragges it towards me like its a basketball
>complains to owner
>owner kicks me out
>dickhead convict "bf" who isnt really her bf just some loser is now after me

Nofap is a meme, just masturbate normally, dont become obsessed. Pic related is similar to gym whore

>do nofap
>go to jail

Fucking kek

good fucking job mate

>>dickhead convict "bf" who isnt really her bf just some loser is now after me
You molested a woman, like Kevin Spacey did.

The DARE is sponsored by Tobacco and Alcohol companies

kkkkkk baseado

What the fuck. I don’t believe this shit.

The dangers of nofap, gentlemen.

>be canadian
>go to dispensary and say you've got "back pain"
>turn into pothead
Pretty good at first, desu lads.
However, I noticed I've been neglecting properly doing my routine for weeks now...
Are you saying that nofap made you do that?

>2 weeks of nofap
>hell yeah; I'll try some coke!

Oh shit nigger, what were you thinking lmao

If I'm at the gym on pre workout it's hard enough not to stare at a woman's ass, especially if I'm pumped. Two weeks is guaranteed ape rape.

>lifting on stims and test

Literally the best feeling ever, holy shit. And even better if you have coke and a bf to pound after gym.

I prefer climbing and training high, much easier to get into the flow or "zone".

Ehhhhh.
It's ok.
I can find it hard to bring out the hatred for the heavy lifts when I'm high but it's nice if im doing volume stuff.
Don't recommend it, personally.
That being said, I'm constantly high outside work and gym.

Weed is for niggers. Have some self-respect.

Is that a direct 'American History X' quote?

Im always high
But i stopped smoking it years ago

But I am a nigger with self-respect, what now?

Dispensaries are the contemporary trap house. Never thought it was possible to see people get addicted to weed until those things opened.

yup

You know the whole point of that movie was to show how totalitarians are deluded cunts, right?
Weed makes you more empathetic, an undesirable trait for somebody about to commit a hate crime like the skin heads in the scene your quote comes from.

I've jogged high once, fucking sucked and took forever to finish

I used to lift high all the time. But then I got hit by a car while riding my bike, I wasn't even high. But yeah it really fucked my right hip, so now when I'm high my lifts goto shit because I can't properly adjust to the hip. However, when I'm sober I lift fine, if the hip becomes a problem I just adjust to it.

''Nigger'' isn't a skin colour, it's just a black person who happens to be a degenerate faggot.
Those skinheads in the movies were ''niggers'' as well imo, just as degenerate, especially that fat fuck.

I'm gonna say this. I have smoked weed countless of times, I have snorted speed, coke and have done MDMA. The last 100 times I've smoked weed I have hated it. It makes you slow, spacey, stupid, paranoia sucks, overthinking sucks, I always think everything is going wrong and that I have done something bad.

I know a lot of stoners, weed can be nice, but stoners are the most degenerate faggots. They just sit around, dumbed out, play video games, listen to rap and that's it.

Well I have a job where my sobriety and alertness are required to avoid death and environmental catastrophe so I very much welcome a temporary state of being "dumb" when I get off work.
I think you'd be amazed how many high stature people smoke weed in privacy.

Would have gotten away with it if you were hot.

>DUDE WEED LMAOs