Finally get Veeky Forums at age 31

>finally get Veeky Forums at age 31
>start looking for a long term faithful gf thats above 30
>every single one has an outie and stretch marks around tum or nipps that are enlarged from being preggers from another man
>literally being reminded of how much of a cuck I am
Fugg this.

go for younger women? Why are you pursuing 30+ women unless you are a poor out of shape loser? Go for 24-26, young enough to have tight bodies but old enough to be able to have decent conversations.

24-26 is dumb as fuck, poor as fuck age.

Depends on the girl and area, user.

Turning 31 this month and recently single.
Let's keep improving ourselves and not stress about women.

good advice thanks user

You type like a south african.

Keep checking in with us. I'm sure there are more of us 30+ who can keep the motivation going.

>31 male
>looking for woman over 30

Literally why

Aim for 24-27

they are too dumb

HNNNG

Aren't you worried about leaving it too late?
And not having any sex?

Are there really any 24 year old women who would seriously want to be in a relationship with a 31 year old?

Find a mature girl, it's almost impossible to find a girl with a decent physique at 30+ who is also not bitter to men and relationships. Young girls love harder, that's just reality.

All women are dumb son

Then look for a man.

I knew 17 year olds fucking 30 year old guys in HS

I'm 33 and I'm with a very mature 19 year old. So yeah. It bothered me at the beginning but if she doesn't care, why sound I?

You're retarded. If you look for single females over 30 they are going to be society's dregs. I don't know what you mean by "they're too dumb" but I'd rather have a naive faithful younger girl that may or may not be a bit ditsy, as opposed to someone that has either been avoided by other men or men have not wanted to marry and stay with her for whatever reason.

>got fit
>looking for women over 30

Fuck is wrong with you? If you're fit, you make most guys in their mid twenties look shit, as they let themselves go after highschool.
Go fuck younger women.

Literally all women except like 45+ prefer older men.

Will do, thanks user

You can fuck them, but never ever begin a relationship with a girl that's had kids with another man, was married or is over 30.

>>start looking for a long term faithful gf thats above 30
ITT delusions

>was married
Unless she married extremely young and isn't bitter about it.

Stick to younger women. You'll have an easier time, even if they are a little more ditsy and naive.

if her age is on the cock, she's ready for the glock

>19
>mature
pick one

32 divorced dad of 2 here, got a date with a 21 year old this weekend and others are lining up... literally tell them they are auditioning. then again they all yell me I look like different actors so theres that /fag/

Veeky Forums

>tfw hit 30 this year
where to you guys go to pick up younger chicks?

playgrounds

My sister is 21 and married a 49 yo with kids our age. He's not even rich. Cool dude and all, dad bod, moderately handsome. Very rugged. But there is hope.

tfw 26
tfw enjoyed the compnay of a literal Veeky Forums chick as my gf (ex gf now)
tfw now have to look for someone else
tfe girls my age just don't pack the punch a fit chick does

i am doomed to be alone the next 40 years of my life right

Her personality is. She was raised by grandparents, so I think that has something to do with it.

married 19 yold, same,raised by grandma because parents were pursuing career

she's more mature than most 30 yold people I know

>she's more mature than most 30 yold people I know
proof?

Lol, her parents were literally on their first child free vacation since her birth in Puerto Rico and a drunk driver killed them.

>she's more mature than most 30 yold people I know
>with 19
yeah know she'll change her mind all throughout her next 4,5 years user

>sour grapes

ur mum

like what the fuck kind of a proof do you expect? licensed maturity test?

faggot

sure

tell that to yourself when you bang herpes ridden roasties well past their prime

>women still single at age 30+
>not dumb
Your definition of "dumb" may be leftist-inspired, but I can assure you that these remaining women are usually of very low quality in all kinds of regards. And you're dumb for trying to fish in that poisoned pool.

damn, sorry to hear that

my wife's parents are just very career oriented

they wanted to buy us a flat as a wedding gift. told them no, tho, but good to know there's a safety net in case something goes wrong

Dude, younger thots are crazy for older fit dudes. Find a younger gf.
No shit, but eventually they will smarten up. Specially if you be a positive influence.
Also this

>Lol

no, experience with a lot of girls from 18-21

OP, the only advice I have is date somebody younger than 30 who's finished college. You don't want a woman at a stage of her life that's that far behind you. You won't necessarily have the same goals, and she's likely to change as a person by the time she's got a degree and is starting her life.

I've settled after having experience with dozens of women. don't worry about me

that doesnt change

>college
Only if it's STEM, if not she's likely indoctrinated, and that's much worse.

There are no perfect girls, but usually the younger the better. Although if you want to take things really safe you could go with a girl as old as 27 but that's the absolute cutoff.

Similar situation to you user. Started settling in to consistent eating and lifting around 30, turn 31 and feel intermediate in just about everything. My now-gf actually began pursuing me at that time.

I'm now 32, she is 27. There is a disparity in goals and capability between us but she is a qt who wants to take care of me and learn how to Veeky Forums and is constantly looking to me to teach her both fitness and non-fitness things.

A lot of anons will tell you that you need to be in exactly the same place goal-wise as a gf for it to work, but imho all that matters is enjoying what you do, enjoying being with each other, and enjoy growing together.

Worthwhile girls will notice worthwhile traits. Be worthwhile and remain humble and she will find you my dude.

Same place you find women generally.
I've dated younger women off dating apps, but the fact your age is there means they might turn you down based on that alone.

Last one I met at work.
I like to have girls that are showing interest in me try to guess my age, I find it amusing and a bit of an ego rub.
She thought 26, and I had to actually show her ID before she'd believe I was 33.

On dating apps, girls have to be open to the idea of dating older to begin with (but trust me, a lot are).
Face to face, they will make the judgement on whether they are open to you based purely on your appearance, especially if you are aging better than guys her age, and she's more likely to shrug off that age gap if it would normally bother her.

23 yr old dating an 18 yr old

AMA

this is why you're single you faggot

Just be gay instead. Solves all your problems. Two men > one man & one woman. Masculinity is the best. The female form is an eyesore.

never said anything about perfect girls user, there is no perfection.
the younger the better? hell no, the body ok, but their minds are constantly evolving and throughout 18- mid twenties they're stuck in a loop

Retard. Are you ugly? Women above 30 are declining in sexual market value and have had many dicks and like you said, are much more likely to have children by other men. Younger women are hotter, more accomodating, and as a man you match their market value because older men with jobs and security are 10/10 for women.

so what? i was 20 when i dated my 17 year old ex for 2 years

so basically tinder and cruise bars

well damn dude

>Same place you find women generally.
also i dont really know where that is lol

The biggest mistake people in this website make when it comes to dating, is that you seem to think you should be dating women your age. But that's not true. You should be hitting on women 10 years younger than you (obviously nothing below 18) if you yourself are older

This is not true, women stop maturing mentally after 18. They only become more masculine in their thinking after that, which is not a positive thing.

Gf is trying to get me gurantee her loan for law school because I make more then her. Im scared but she might get mad...

nice

>scared she might get mad

cuckkkkkkkk

Dated a 16yo at 18. for 4 years.
It's a weird feeling when you girlfriend actually gets taller while shies with you.

Depends on the seriousness of the relationship, unless you're living together and have a kid or at least considering it very soon (which I doubt given that she is planning on getting into law now) it is entirely too risky. If she gets angry and doesn't understand you, she wasn't worth keeping. Besides women that are career-oriented are garbage-tier.

>they are dumb

In general, so are dogs. They don't need to be able to hold an intellectual conversation to perform in their role better than you could. They don't need to be smart to be faithful and loving companions. You don't actually need ( or really want ) a smart woman.

30 something women aren't smart at all either man, just because you have the experience of getting fucked pregnant a few times and experience with being a debt slave doesn't make you smart, it just means you know what it feels like to be dragged through mud.

>women
>decent conversation

Women are dumb from 14 to death

You aren't dating a woman for their intelligence or even their financial support. That's your job as a man. Her job is to not be a blown out whore who carried another man's child

This. I hate this modern mentality that your girl is supposed to replace your friends. The only conversations that really matter with her are the ones about the children she bore for you.

Look at it this way, you're in the best shape of your life and can get your dick wet in mid-20s qts while women your age are used goods that have to make to with Bert who works at the shopping mall and has a beer gut.

Better conversations than the ones you get here tβh

Got together with a 14 year old when I was 19. Relationship lasted for 5 years.

Don't EVER fall for the "she's so mature for her age" meme. See, women change every couple years and if she's mature NOW, she likely won't be a couple years down the line.
Mine got indoctrinated by the leftie green vegan crowd and their talk about free love.
>hurr durr I feel like I'm missing out not fucking every guy I come across
Good riddance. The breakup was almost 2 years ago. I might see her in a couple weeks at a homecoming (old high school is turning 25). I know she got tattoos and piercings galore since I last saw her, I bet she got fat too. Meanwhile I got fit, got money, got a master's degree in STEM and have a job lined up close to home. Honestly I should thank her for dumping me.

Then again my best friend got together with his gf at that age too (he was 19, she 14). They're still together 7 years later, still going strong. I'm really happy for those two, kinda envy them but then again my life isn't going too badly either.

TL;DR
Young chicks are high risk and you'd have to be insanely lucky to find one that'll stick with you.

Bi is the actual Master race, fuck cute twinks while having the GF at home.

Women are a risk, period. But yes, ffs don't get with a girl that is under 18 (even if it's legal where you live) but the good soft spot is somewhere in her 20s. Depends on the girl. I had a friend who's wife decided to become a doctor at age 32, and got so consumed with medical school that she divorced him to "make school a priority".

Luck of the draw, bro.

I've yet to meet a woman who translated struggles/relationships/breakups into personal growth. Hard knocks generally just dial up the negative aspects of their personalities and bring out new issues. You don't want to be dating above-30 femmes, OP.

>>every single one has an outie and stretch marks around tum or nipps that are enlarged from being preggers from another man
You gotta look for better girls, my dude.
Except for
>outie
Grow the fuck up. Unless we are talking about hanging wheights on your lips and stretching them that way, that's genetic and not an issue.
Case in point:
The most innie and thight pussy I ever fucked belonged to some 43yo turboslut off tinder, who I fucked at the first date, and the longes lips I ever had where on some very shy, 20yo "good girl" which took me forever to finally fuck her.

>Women are dumb from 14 to death
Are you advocating pedophilia?

No, he's saying women are fucking stupid regardless of their age.

>Young chicks are high risk and you'd have to be insanely lucky to find one that'll stick with you.
this

2nd ex turned her mind on me at 19, she was 17 when we got together
recent ex turned her mind on me at 21, she was 19 when we met

>going for 30+ women

>implying you are just as awful, if not worse, then every female you're trying to degrade atm
user, you get what you put out into the world; if you're only catching magikarp, its because you're using a shitty old rod (ie. the shitty old rod is YOU here). seriously your post just oozes "hey im pathetic, desperate, depressed, and have a god awful excuse for a personality!"- why the fuck would any decent female be attracted to you?
>all these fellow basement dwellers coming to your defense, trying to make you feel better and convince you to become a pedo
yeah, see shit like this is EXACTLY why none of you awful excuse for males will be in a happy relationship

my autism sensor is off the charts.

by outie I think he means a belly button

Protip: You are not supposed to keep women in fucking limbo for several years, you either fuck a baby into them ASAP or you leave them the fuck alone you idiots. "Dating" and having "relationships" is fucking pointless in and of itself.

user please.......

Stop literally denying reality just because you fell for a retarded post-war American liberal myth.

You all are fucking hopeless.

Fucking idiot

>

I'm 31 and date a 25 year old. Just go younger idiot

Laughed a laugh I've never laughed before.

Sounded like a scooby doo ghost.

Excellent job. See me after class.

I agree, if you know you will not marry a woman you shouldn't be with her longer than a few months. She has a short window of fertility, she needs to find a good man and make babies.

>inb4 women aren't baby makers
Most women are far more fulfilled by a life of children and interaction with other women. Working women are neurotic messes who make the workplace unbearable

>inb4 why should I give a fuck about her future

Fair enough, I can't make you moral though I think you should be. Neither do I know that there's divine justice that will punish you for this. But there might be

>men with jobs and security
>on Veeky Forums
breh, let me tell you something...

This

If you don't intend to marry the girl or if you couldn't see yourself raising a child with her then why are you wasting hers and your time?