Is it impossible for a girl to be naturally fit and busty without surgery...

Is it impossible for a girl to be naturally fit and busty without surgery? Or are there some blessed genetic freaks who get the best of both worlds?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/allisonnyc
instagram.com/alyssaloughran/
instagram.com/alice/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernormal_stimulus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not healthy for a chick to push sub 12%
It's literally "stage ready" tier

Name of this semon demon???

its steroids and implants

12% is too low for females. They need 17% to induce menarche during puberty and 22% every month after that to continue, hence the automatic weight gain around puberty for girls in the breast and butts. Below that is really pushing to fuck up their health long term even if it doesn’t seem like it, since menarche has a lot to do with bone mass. It’ll eventually lead to osteoporosis which is why you hear that term applied to old ladies pretty often. There’s also a thing called the female athlete triad and it is 3 chronic symptoms that develop from chronic low fat: loss of periods (and bone mass), osteoporosis, and disordered eating (not feeding oneself enough calories, as with many women and some uneducated bodybuilders).

Pic related is fat but fertile. I think /fit can be more aesthetically pleasing but this is truly healthier for long term health.

Just like with men, it's all genetics. My ex was very thin but had giant tits. Her friend was a fatty and was flat chested.

Having a good body, being athletic and healthy (along with dat ass) is a good trade off if you are gonna lose a cup size. Worth it, imo

I can't wait until the technology comes along that lets people change their body to whatever extremes they'd like with the push of a button. There will be some amazing results

Just wait until some girl decides she wants to be the biggest and the baddest with the previous pics' muscles and this pics' jugs

>ywn be embraced and loved by someone like her

why bother with any of this?

No. Some thirsty guys here will say it is to validate their fantasy but it just isn't. Firstly to get properly muscular women need to roid which NUKES breasts and ass, secondly more muscle and weights raises test which reduces secondary female characteristics.

Finally there is the sheer weight loss element - if a girl is incredibly busty to begin with they could still get in great shape with large tits, but the weight loss will likely leave them saggy.

not all 'roids' have masculinizing properties (aside from muscle growth). the loss of body fat is a huge part of it but women aren't going to have the same test response from exercise because they don't have nuts and have way less propensity to create it. Their chief anabolic factor is likely HGH. I'd wager that most fitness models with low bf% and big tits are surgically augmented though

Doesn't it all come down to genetics on whether or not a girl is gonna have big tits?

thin doesn't = fit. its genetics to be thin with big tits. fit with big natural tits doesnt exist because your body will take away from fat while building muscle, thats just how the body works. being fit, as in actually building muscle and burning a decent amount of calories, will inevitably lead to tits shrinking

Higher HGH is masculine in of itself and causes masculine features. That and higher muscle mass encourages more test production. If a fitness model has anything near big tits they are probably fake. If they are natural then chances are the fitness model isn't really working out very much or they had huge breasts to begin with (and in my opinion it's a massive downgrade to shrink breasts to be muscular).

It's possible but it's highly unlikely
People tend to forget that tits are made of mammary tissue AND fat, not just the latter, the proportions between these 2 parts is 100% genetics
This means that if a girl's tits are mostly fat she'll be flat as a board when she leans out, while if they're mostly made of mammary tissue she will lose a bit of size but keep most of it.

Would someone like Megsquats be closer to healthy stronk wahmen?

How on earth can anyone find a girl both with mental issues (wanting to deform herself to adopt a male look and life) and physical deformity with male hormones, attractive?

i refuse to believe meg is natty. Her lifts are shit and her arms are too big.

>those forearms
she's might be the first girl to successfully beat me off

She is taking it too far, most powerlifter girls are crazy. But generally i don't think women should totally avoid lifting as modern women suffer from same health issues of sedentary life as men do. Maybe more yoga, pilates less power rack worship.

Women keeping in shape is great, pilates/swimming/cardio etc. Even lifting can be really good so long as the girl doesn't expect to be turning into kim kardashian via squats. However lifting to gain visible musculature is a masculine desire and suggests some mental issues around self-image and relations to others. Then when it develops into beginning to use male hormones and building a beyond male shape it is clearly a significant mental issue. That's aside from the health issues, infertility, lowered life expectancy and unattractiveness.

It's not just an issue for girls, i find it bizarre when you meet a guy whose committed to yoga and does fitness classes like legs, bums and tums or zumba. I assume they are gay.

I got my gf into working out.
She wants to squat and dl her bodyweight.
Gaining some muscle and enjoying the process.
Fat is getting a better distribution, butt finally Veeky Forums tier perky.

And you fucker made me have doubts about it now.
Nwver change.

Having pride in being fit isn't anything wrong but if she starts to specifically aim for a muscular look and not a feminine one it isn't a good sign but even then it's a long spectrum - start worrying when she starts doing bicep days, gyms on her own and having protein shakes.

If a girl is just gyming to be """toned""" and likes going with friends then that's absolutely normal and admirable. The only thing you have to be concerned about at that level is if she's going into the male pit to do deadlifts in gym underwear and soliciting male attention.

So far she enjoys squats, dl military press and wants me to teach her to do snatches, yet remains very worried about getting a wide core and such.

I believe its a bonding experience if you can quide her with form and help her gain confidence buiding up strength for a pull up.

But ill pay attention to worrying signs of that kind

Sometimes ugly girls adopt lifting as a way of "pre-empting" negative judgements from others. By saying they don't actually want to be judged along normal measures of attraction and are proud to be strong instead. The same sort of intention as some girls dyeing their hair bizarre colours, cutting it short and getting ugly piercings.

I'm not saying that applies to your girlfriend but if it ever could then just make sure it doesn't get out of control because it would be prone to.

Yeah, gotta make sure she doesn't let it get out of hand...

When will they learn?

I sweat you're toying with my mind. I find har very attractive. Yet indeed her hair has been dyed.

So far however, shes been more confident as she has this /pol/ and Veeky Forums tier levels of criticism applied to the world and herself.. So you could say she finds herself less imperfect now.

Still would recommend making your gf lift.
The face of people and her satisfaction lifing lmao1plate when some guys cant squat it is glorious.

If that girl on the right were to focus on a high calorie diet and lifting heavy, she'd probably end up much thicker and with even bigger tats

My gf is a titcow, i actively keep her away from the gym in case she ever takes to trying to lose them like a lot of busty girls do.

Your gf doesn't look ugly but that is some severe hair, she probably does have issues with insecurity and so dresses and acts in such a way to both protect herself from people's opinions and also to elicit attention in the hopes that it is positive. I'm guessing she had a difficult childhood. Keep her lifting if it's good for her but really watch out that she isn't getting off on male attention as if she is insecure she is much more likely to cheat if advanced on and then also don't let her completely regress from society and bulk up and become a masculinized lifter to spite it.

Solid advice, thanks

instagram.com/allisonnyc
instagram.com/alyssaloughran/

Ignore that guy. Women literally can't get muscular unless they start shooting tren or something. Even if they starts drinking protein shakes, etc (which they should if they are bulking and can't meet their protein intake otherwise), you needn't worry.

I'm that guy - i wasn't suggesting otherwise unless the girl also loses a lot of weight. I specifically said its concerning if she is aiming for a muscular look. I fully know that women putting on any muscle is a meme until they fraud.

Why the fuck is she whoring her self out, she has a fucking kid.

Alice Matos
not sure though
>instagram.com/alice/

This post indicates mental issues.

if you drop below a certain body fat % tits just disappear. So, no.

Some fetishists here will advise girls go down to 10-15% bf but sub 25% is quite literally damaging to their health and realistically if they have any ass or breasts they will be at 30-40%.

In reality you need to choose between curvy and feminine or muscular.

What about the mama bear girls? Broad torsos, strong, huge chest

i wish i wasn't attracted to women. I just want to exist and have no sex or love drive if that makes sense

Don't listen to this chubby chasing freak
Anywhere between 18% to 25% is ideal, anything more is just fat

Most of us here feel the same way user. we exist to suffer, accept that and deal with it.

Intimidating and emasculating? Or perfect?

When did faggots from r9k invade lol

>she has a fucking kid
M I L F
I
L
F

There will always be blessed genetic freaks. But how "naturally fit and busty" are we talking? I've dated a girl that rocked about a full C and reached her goal of having abs, but she used to be a DD and she has an "athletic" ass at best. So yeah, she lost her share of feminine curve along the way. Also got a client who is stick skinny and just about always has abs but has an amazing butt and respectable bust up top. BUT... she's mixed and a lot of that is definitely genetics. If we're talking stage ready fitness with naturally full breasts though. Yeah.. make that 1% outlier like a .01% outlier.

This chick has no muscles and those are fake tits.

She has plenty of muscle and those tits look real enough to me.

At 18% periods will stop. Go read before you chat shit.

>lifting to gain visible musculature is a masculine desire
According to you. How are you an authority on the kind of body a woman wants? Sauce needed.

that girl is skinny,she has really low muscle mass.

what a retarded american fatass you must be.

More pics of her. I love her hair!

Also post routine pls

You are all fags

Actually, just read up. 21-25% for women is healthy, 14-20% is athletic level. But yes, around 18% bf would be when most women start losing their period (though bf% is not the sole cause of this)

She is pretty fat annon

To start with, I guess I wonder what the extremes are

Gotta out food on the table

Breasts are fat. Yes, all fit chicks get boob jobs.

pretty much

She looks great IMO!

This is fedora tipping tier advice right there

> t. lets his girlfriend wear a thong to the male weights section and get fingered by a PT if that's what she needs right now #polyamory

>"Ow, user. No. Sorry. But hugging me like that squishes my boobs. It hurts!"

If she was worried about those monsters being squished, she wouldn't be wearing a top that makes her look like she's outgrowing it as we speak

Welcome to the world of genetics. Also girls don't need to be very lean to look good anyway.

That's true. But a lot of work instead goes into makeup (especially the looks that are meant to appear natural--no keeping things actually natural isn't an option. It's correction).

>Is it impossible for a girl to be naturally fit and busty without surgery? Or are there some blessed genetic freaks who get the best of both worlds?

Funny fact. Due to being a supernormal stimuli, fake breasts are seen as more attractive then real ones. Real breasts are a freakshow of deformities with maybe 10% being actually intresting. Augments can be made perfect.

So, listen to your dick. It knows best.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernormal_stimulus

In a cross-cultural study, Doyle and Pazhoohi showed that surgically augmented breasts are supernormal stimuli, and they are more attractive than natural breasts, regardless of their size.[10]

Pic related, it's you.

You fucking moron. High body fat percentage in women is literally a defining sexual characteristic. vascularity and visible muscle is male.

Only up to a degree, you mong. What people find attractive also varies with context. At present, women prefer more athletic body types (as opposed to, say, the pear shape that was popular during rennaissance period). So really, whatever the fuck women want to look like is arbitrary and will depend on the times. It's not black and white. So quit being an idiot. Or at least be a quieter idiot.

>sub 25
Between 20 and 30 is peak fertility, that would imply between 20 and 30 is healthy

>>she has a fucking kid
S L U T
L
U
T

>You fucking moron.
hello homo.

Chrissakes here:
Pambihira.