youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Ypj4EzBy0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frLjqV7xROU
youtube.com/watch?v=5YuOMEZUFQY
youtube.com/watch?v=3IzWOJNwlvY
youtube.com/watch?v=sYl_AtxYgGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he a roidaroo?

He says he doesn't. Can't know without bloodwork but dude has been lifting for like 20 years now.
Either way I'm a big fan of his videos.

Oh yeah totally
He’s in NXT

He's probably on 'TRT' level doses.
In his 'stay natty' video where he strongly recommended no roiding up, he said he wasn't talking about TRT.

Probably, but aside from that he's been lifting for like 2 decades and is genetically elite. Could go either way.

Yeah I mean if you're old and have low test TRT is an extremely good idea.
The benefits of having healthy testosterone are unbelievable.
Wish it wasn't so hard for young guys with shitty test to get a prescription for it.

He claims that he doesnt get injured with the way he trains because hes natty. When your roiding your muscle will get much stronger than your joints tendons and ligaments

o g a r
c o m e
h o m e

trt+

Probably not. That's what men who have been training all their lives with his kind of intensity look like.

>Wish it wasn't so hard for young guys with shitty test to get a prescription for it.

I agree in principle, but practically I think it's because it's a life-long treatment. If your low test was because of something temporary or could be fixed by lifestyle changes (it often can), then having to do it for the rest of your life is kind of a big deal.

no this is

youtube.com/watch?v=frLjqV7xROU

Not

what the fuck lmao

holy fuckin shit he pulled over 300 lbs by the plates

Fucking not.

>let me lift this weight 2 inches

youtube.com/watch?v=5YuOMEZUFQY

When BetaFaggot does this we'll talk

K I N G
I
N
G

Thats literally about manlet's 1rm conventional deadlift

I need his playlist

What song is being played when he is doing the 700x5 jeffersons?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=3IzWOJNwlvY

how does he do it?

so that's what youtube fitness has become, lifting micro inches and fake natties pimping supplements and fake tittays pimping 4 week workouts

yo whats up guys this is alex from alpha destiny

youtube.com/watch?v=sYl_AtxYgGM
Eric already repped more than that weight with no pussy ass blocks.

Your move.

The wildest thing about Eric is he'll do some batshit crazy heavy weight on a lift and then he can take off 50 lbs and lift it for 20 reps.

How tall does he claim? He looks comically short in this vid, like just above dwarfism tier short.

hes 5'5

suffering the manlet destiny must truly be suffering

he's 5'5, lately been claiming 5'6.5 but nobody's buying it

I remember watching a video where Eric talks about AlphaDestiny and says he likes him as far as lifting goes but thinks his name is stupid and that the alpha vs. beta shit is lame.

why does he never do an ordinary lift? Instead it's banded zercher jefferson hack squat deadlifts with no rom while i headbang to shitty metal and meme myself out to the internet for attention.

>for attention
Yeah, because 30 second videos is where it's at to make big bucks, right.
Never gonna mindset.

carryover

He's got plenty of videos of him doing conventional exercises: bench, weighted dips and pullups, back and front squat.
Dude just likes unconventional exercises it seems like.
He's strong as shit so I'm not going to tell him he's wrong for doing them.
If you don't like his channel no one is forcing you to watch it my man.

No, because giga Chads don't care about lifting. That's not to say that they don't lift, they just don't take it seriously like Buges does.

he said it's because he can be the best in the world at doing them, which he is since the competition is lesser than power-lifting for example.

Boogs is the FUCKIN MAN

1. Most of the conventional lifts are pretty shit for bulgarian
2. He was wrestling/coaching other wrestlers so he was experimenting to what would carry over the best to that (believe it or not conventional deads are shit for that)
3. He's literally the best in the world at some of these lifts, getting world records is pretty sweet.

He wanted to be like the old time strongman who made up shit to do so people would pay money to watch and if you ask me he's succeeded, people flock to watch him do his unorthodox lifts

My wrestling coach has us do really weird lifts that would make regular gym-goers stare at me like I'm retarded. My coach focused on carryover. Do movements that mimic what you do on the mat. Also, unconventional lifts are fun. I do zercher squats, rack pulls, and snatch but only as accessories aside from bench, squat, diddly, press

he can sumo dl 700

Bump

I hope his basement is soundproofed

I"m a natty who lifts super heavy (for my size), and his muscles are much larger than mine butr very similarly developed.. I'd say he's actuially natty like he says

>regular chad is now called ULTRA GIGA CHAD
>"chad" is now anyone who isn't ugly
What do the people who use the phrase Chad even look like?

Lol apparently his neighbors used to complain a lot. I saw a thing with his old training partner when he still lifted in that basement and he said he could hear the metal from a quarter mile away

I think he's just using max natty methods and he clearly is dedicated as fuck, does gomad and has the genetics to do it without the negatives, and has been at it for two decades and trains every fucking day like a mofo. if you did this you'd easily be as big as him.

He was an extremely well developed athlete in just high-school so obviously stepping it up a several notches for two decades can bring about these results.

I think he's natty

he would look like a cobra if he wasn't natty theres no way he could avoid his traps eating his neck with all the heavy deadlifts he does if he was on roids.

I legitimately think he's natty since his proportions make sense for a natural despite the fact he's a goddamn monster