>years lifting
20, ~2.5years

what the fuck is wrong with your pants

13 week cut, now they're 3big5me

Looking good. How tall are you?

Mirin.

5'11 177lbs

>How tall are you?
the question that makes or breaks your gains.
well, OP, lets 'ave it?

5'10

solid brah

What mode am I in. Currently bulking 6'2" 205 lbs

155/270/325/435

>solid

6’6” 200 lbs
1x 135/225/285/325

Miren.

5'10 170lbs

What is that in your armpits?

mold

That barrel chest Arnold genes brah!
Lookin good

Time to prioritize bro.. leave them arms alone

>23
>about 2 years
6'2

6'4" 200lbs

chad

20 yo
Lifting for 6 years but about 3 years seriously with only like a year of actual smart programming

Mirin
Mirin
Mirin

What is your diet and exercise routine like?

Or is it just genetics and you started skinny?

Jesus buddy squat

165lb
6'0
21 yo

Pics from 2 months ago, been training chest and tri's twice as often as back now.

Tell me more

161lbs
5'7" turbomanlet
Just turned 18
n-no h8 pls

You in school right now bro?

Not right now but I still go to school. Biggest gains goblin.

19yo 184cm 84kg
lifting 1year 3 months

Fitness has always been 3 times a week with a semi, alternating squat and deadlift, full body routine.
Although most days I just work out what I feel like but just make sure I hit most muscle groups.
At the moment I have picked up cycling for cardio and for killing gains.

I just try to eat healthy, I do not count macros or kcal. I just eat based on how hungry I am, slightly gaining at the moment.
I had the phase where I had an exel sheet and weighed my slices bread before and after putting peanut butter on it though.

Genetics will play a big part no doubt, but that does not mean you can be a better version of yourself.

thanks

What would you like to know?

My goal body, how long have you been at it?

holy fuark your chest is insane

4-5 years not really tracking anything but I'm getting better at that, making solid gains currently.

5'11
25 yo
72Kg
Fit and healthy whole life. Lifting, calisthenics, meal prep, genetically fortunate.

Yeah was gonna say but hey you're addressing it. Nice wide thick back though bro.

does your belly button go in forever?

you doing much for traps or they just grow like that?

72kg...that seems bit light, you look more like 80kg are you sure you're not 5 8?

strongest ginger in the thread

I have a question for you Veeky Forumsizens. I've been stuck at about 15% bf for a couple months now and I'm pretty sure it's because of my high carb intake. I was thinking about doing keto but the example macros they gave looked pretty low on protein so I was wondering if 50% fat, 45% protein and 5% carbs would be a good ratio.

I would say genetics. Mine are connected up fairly high which activates them a lot during all kinds of exercises.

I'm sure I'm more sure than you are.

I() have been struggling with IBS for about a year now.

>try to bulk
>gut hurts so much
>eat less don't grow.
>Gym last night
>Squating
>Light headed
>Go home early
>feelsbadman.jpg

Being 6'4 myself this is my goal body. At what weight did you start and how long did it take you to reach a respectable size? Currently 165lbs

I’ve been lifting for 6 years and I still look like shit compared to you guys. Starting to just think it’s all genetics and not how you actually train.

>hurrr I bet you did SS
Yes I did
>hurrr I bet you did PPL
Yes I did
>hurrr I bet you did brosplit
Yes I did
>hurrr I bet you did 5/3/1 BBB
Yes I did
>hurrr I bet you didn’t do any strength training for a strength base to get strong
Yes I did
>hurrr I bet you didn’t do any high volume training
Yes again, I have

Nothing works no matter how I train or what methods I use, going all strength training doesn’t do anything, going all bro-training doesn’t do anything, going 50% strength 50% bro training doesn’t do anything.

I’ve tried everything, there’s nothing you can tell me to try besides steroids.

6'3

Now thats some insecurity

have you ever had a PT?

>5'11
>genetically fortunate
pick one and only one

What the fuck is a PT going to do for me when besides give me some meme routine that’s retarded as fuck.

Trust me I’ve done all the PT tier meme brosplits before, they’re useless for me.

I get a nice juicy pump and then that’s it, there’s no lasting effects of me looking like I lift when I run a brosplit.

Also, diet is another thing. How the fuck do so many vegans I see maintaining muscle mass online, yet when I stop eating animal products I literally can see myself losing muscle mass and strength in a matter of weeks.

>19
>2,5 years

How long have you been lifting for?

LIFT
EAT
SLEEP
REPEAT

I think you answered your own question here.

Look man I can see how it's frustrating but life is not fair or equal.

If you want it so bad, then you've gotta dig deeper. Perhaps deeper than any of us.

You tried many different programs but did you ever stick to one and see it through?

How did you not look decent doing any of these? Post some pics already.

Since 2011 June
Ima NEET that’s literally all I do

I don’t even have life stresses like school or work and yet I make no gains

damn bro nice, you natural?
yea literal master race

you responding to something not for you?

I started around 180 being skinnyfat as far as I remember. I did cut after a few months to make sure I knew I could lose the weight when I started bulking.

What is respectable to you?
I mean I was happy when I was 180 lean, size didnt matter much

recently turned 18
do- do bodyweight exercises count?
if so about 6 months
i do bodyweight exercises because i live in an extremely small town and the only gym closed right before i got serious about getting Veeky Forums

im getting better but i want to make my chest bigger, what bodyweight exercises would be good for that?
also what do i need to work on in your opinion?

Post more pics.

how do you fit lifting + calisthenics?

stretch marks

Do I have a hormone disorder? My hips are wide and I store fat in my thighs and lovehandles more than anywhere else. My voice is higher sorta like Thom Yorke and I feel like I gain muscle very slowly. I don't even look like I lift which is very demotivating.

pic was taken after a back day, so arms had a pretty big pump, and chest was depleted

you're just a faggot

haircu

5'7 165 lbs btw. Here's another from a couple weeks back. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm actually lowtest.

start a fucking cut, lovehandles are the last to go

also, youre a faggot

Have this, but I think it makes me look twice my size lol

Already started the cut, that's for sure. I'm only a couple weeks in, down from 167. I just wanted to be sure that my wide hips aren't a hormonal thing and that they're just inherited or whatever.

.3 years

>couple weeks into cut
>165
>down from 167
I lose more than than when I take a shit in the morning.

It's really half-assed, I admit. But that's because I'm living with my parents and can't do the grocery shopping myself. Some days I eat clean other days I can't.

Don't admit it to me faggot, admit it to yourself and take control of your life.

Declined pushups and dips.

3 months in
nigger did we not tell you to never post this picture again? Lose AT LEAST 20 lbs and post a pic, MAYBE
>3 years
holy shit, the difference between you and me for three years vs 3 months is un-fucking-believable

Admittedly, I need to bulk more, but holy shit you're a FAT cunt for three years

Post a larger pic man, that's too small.

You're right, shit. Thanks for the words user.

1 year on the dot

Mirin

Did... Did you shoop abs on

Very nice

You look like balcony bro

Cut your hair you fucking fairy

Don't post in a cbt if you don't look decent dude, your literally only gonna be ridiculed

>posing nude

that's a big bottle

>Potentially hiding shitty legs

6 ft 141 lb
Why am I such a skinny fuck Veeky Forums

Looks shooped, link to uncensored version.

I'm tiny but lean lmao
160 lbs 6'

Is your name David by any chance?

6'1" hipmonster reporting in. This is 14 months. 2 bulking and cutting cycles, and alot of not knowing wtf I was doing

idk hard to tell when you have a shirt on m8

I'll wear my ban like a badge of honor

No but I think that's what I'm gonna go as for Halloween next year. Thanks brah

>the absolute madman
Next time post imgur link sexy.

>nobody above 12% bodyfat allowed
A-am I above?

what's your erect length? No homo

No worries, good luck.

6.5 length X 5.25 girth. No homo

lookin' good man. no homosexuales

Nice, man..nice. No homo.