Is it better to be a skinny and lean black girl or thicc with abs? Which will appeal to guys more?

is it better to be a skinny and lean black girl or thicc with abs? Which will appeal to guys more?

>skinny black women
what's the fucking point? that's what white girls are for.

>that shit-locks hairstyle
fucking gross. looks like she hasn't washed it in years.

Umm I'm just asking which will appeal to guys more

Do what you want.

I'm trying to lift for guys so I'm trying to decide which look is best!

being white or asian

If you lift for other people, you will never follow through.

Different guys have different tastes. The question should be which will appeal to more guys, not which will appeal to guys more.

The answer is imo, despite all the thicc brap meming these days, the skinny and lean look. At least when it comes to white guys.

Depends. Not all guys are attracted to the same thing. Skinny-lean is probably your best bet though as it ages better.

Jus b urself

are you a black girl?
look
I am EXTREMELY horny because of nofap day 20
and I had a wet dream about thick black girls yesterday, and their big fuck tits oh my god their big fucking tits
I'm serious about the following: can you please come visit me in my country and help alleviate my pent-up sexual frustration
I will literally fill your entire womb with my seed
I am so fucking horny black girl
I want to feel your massive tits (if they're not massive that will be ok too) on my face
this is not a joke

skinny with some anglo ancestry. If you're full black it won't matter unless you're the 1%-5% who isn't ugly.

Who is your target demographic? If you get THICC then you will get a higher proportion of 'thug' black guys, but you will get less 'cultured' black dudes and less white guys. If you get lean and skinny but still manage to keep some curves, girl, if you have a pretty face you will be able to get any type of guy you want. THICC is overrated, cottage cheese starts showing way too soon. Just get lean and fit, don't go STYCC.

What type of guys? You know we're mostly white here and very few white men get jungle fever, except for the half white black chicks like in the pic.
I think athletic/thin with an ass worked by squats, but black guys would say borderline obese I'm sure.

Add a "pls respond" it might help

why are you like this

Nigga this is an anonymous image board not some cam girl chat

Thicc with abs. Walk around the mall with a crop top and high waisted jeans and enjoy the attention of all the white boys, especially the ones walking with their girls.

m8

L O N D O N

THICC. I like my black girls thic with abs and nice legs and ass. Post more black girl pics.

Well it's in our blood to take the black bois women since colonisation days.

skinny with facial aesthetics like the pic you posted. many guys have been memed into thinking thicc (fat, flabby) is cool though

This. Stop being black.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Why does everyone on Veeky Forums hate black girls, some black girls and mullatos are hot as fuck.

They're loud

weeb

Height?

You dont need to lift for guys lmao you literally have a vagina

lift for yourself or you'll never make it

This is the only right answer

Rather have a loud girl than one that dont speak.

Slim. Thicc is overrated.

Then date a black girl. I'm not going to stop you.
I just don't want to be out at dinner with some loud and proud sista wagging her finger around sucking her teeth like a baboon.

>I'm trying to lift for guys so I'm trying to decide which look is best!
Just be confident, femanon. Guys love a girl with confidence.

You just have to be yourself.

Is it an American thing where black girls are like this? Every black girl i have seen or banged has been chill.

Most likely. My experience is with American blacks.
I've heard Africans hate American blacks who visit because they find them obnoxious.

I love rubbing my dick over a chicks abs
Feels great when she locks her legs around me too

Lean with abs but work out your booty a lot. Let's face it being skinny is a status symbol, being black is not so don't make it double hard on yourself.

ALSO POST TITS NOW OR GTFO

Skinny and lean. Also girls with visible abs look horrendous

I don't fuck black chicks, because bestiality is a sin. But if I had to pick, I'd say slender is better. I genuinely don't understand the massive fetishization of a fat ass.

Africans hate everyone even other Africans, my mate is a mixed south african and all he goes on about is how he hates niggers and Ghanaians.

>Everything white people don't like about black people, black people REALLY don't like about black people

I can see your fedora from here

If you ever fucked a girl with a big fat ass from behind you would INSTANTLY "get" it.

>Indians on Veeky Forums

I think you've hit the nail on the head.
There are of course blacks in the US disgusted with black culture in general.
I had a friend in college who constantly got called a house nigger for telling other blacks to use proper grammar and pronounce english words correctly: ask->axe sort of thing.

a language is a dialect with an army, senpai ;)

Interesting saying user, never heard it before.
Cheers.

>Why India has a rape epidemic

This desu

t. White colonizer

Not skinny, but not thicc. A nice athletic build is best.

Also

COLORADO
O
L
O
R
A
D
O

I feel like black girls do not pull off the chubby aesthetic as well as Asian and White girls do and should generally have lower BFP, maybe because they're naturally thicker and don't need the extra padding. I want them fit and curvy and without any of that appropriated straight hair shit

t. aspiring colonizer

Why do people talk as if they can speak for all black people? People on this site constantly talk shit about blacks, how much they hate them, how they stay away from them, yet they know what all black people think. Really?

I hate stupid people above anything else. I like being black, other people's opinions don't matter to me.

>Doesn't like girls with visible abs
You're not gonna make it

This

Veeky Forums is literally where all the worst men of all races come to reee about being virgins , why would you ask us?

Don't let the retard autists on here make you think all white people are racist mate most whites including me don't hate black people, Indians etc and judge people on an Individual basis.

>be black woman
>half of me wants to be a 6ft muscular amazonian
>other half wants me to be the tall and wispy type
I feel you OP

Let !e guess your from the (((southern states)))?

double digit IQ much?

>all the black women on Veeky Forums
Let me colonize you or feck off.

Agreed. Post some pics.

>Naomi banxxx is objectively GOAT female form

This guy gets it.

Also 1/4th Black, 1/4th Puerto Rican, and 1/2 European is god tier for peak brown qts...

>>that shit-locks hairstyle

First of all, ignore this uneducated sperg. I've seen plenty of sexy chicks with dreadlocks, they look cool.

And the answer is always thicc.

seconding this, especially about the hair. It's rare that I find black girls attractive but when I do it's always one with natural curly hair. Anything else, be it dreads (yuck), straightened hair (plastic bitch alert) or straight up weave (congrats, you made yourself look like a hooker) is all abhorrent. Knock that shit off already.

These women are a quarter black tops. It's okay to not find black women attractive, just own up to it.

You're right user I don't like sheboons...just caramel cuties

Black women are hot

I don't care what any of you /pol/ neckbeards say

Ethiopian or some shit? I'd unironically hit it.

Body like this.

The only pic of me I have is this blurry picture from June taken on my ishit 5c camera

WE

White guys or black guys?

Most white guys would prefer the skinny and lean black girl. Most black guys only understand "bigger is better" and apply this motto to everything: Clothing, cars, jewelry, and yes, even girls.

WERE

Skinny for me

Please go tell Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton they don't speak for you. We get called racist when we say it.

Good base.
A soft athlethic look will make me think longterm.

WUZ

You want white dudes lose weight.

L O N D O N

Thicc with no abs. Get muscle but a nice layer of fat on top. Black girls are too masculine looking already, visible abs will just make it worse.

And do your kegels. Tightest pussy I ever fucked was a t h i c c black girl who did kegels religiously.

Just be fit......duh

They can be, as long as they aren't fat and don't talk in ebonics.

Thicc ass skinny bod.

If your objective is seducing guys, your style will matter more than your body type, as long as you're good looking.

If you escape the ghetto ratchet style you'll differentiate yourself from at least 80% of black girls and probably appeal to saner men.

Stay healthy, don't be a fatass or a spooky skeleton, but whether you are thicc or slender or muscular it should be because you want to physically feel that way, not because some guy prefers some bodytype.

Dark skin women are way better. I am a skinny white dude and there is nothing better than the contrast.

KANGZ