Did cutting for too long fuck up my hormones?

Did cutting for too long fuck up my hormones?
I've been lifting for a while now, but I've been cutting most of the time. Now that I'm switching into lean bulking, I'm noticing a lot of shit that wasn't a problem for me before I took my diet more seriously.
For one, my skin and hair have been super dry. And it's not just because of the cooling temperatures, it's been ongoing for a while now. And secondly, I have essentially zero sex drive. I'm a 19 year old guy, I should want to fuck anything that moves.
Is this because of cutting? How do I fix it?

It's because you're a low-test numale.

low t

Its almost as if the cutting/bulking meme is incredibly unhealthy

What do you define as cutting/bulking? Certainly something like a +-500 kcal difference can't be unhealthy...

The fuck are you supposed to do, then? Calories in, calories out has been proven time and time again to be the ultimate factor in weight management.

why does he look like he has no wings? how do i achieve this?

By "wings," do you mean lats? Just don't focus your training on heavy pulling exercises that target them.

yeah thats what i meant ive never liked lats. what exercises should i not be doing if i dont want them to develop?

What does calories in/calories out have to do with bulking and cutting? You do realize you can put on mass gradually with a constant calorie consumption without falling for the bulking meme, right?

What do you mean with zero sex drive?
Not drooling and staring at every remotely attractive girl you see?
Or not getting it up with your girl lying naked in your bed?

If the former it's true, you're fine. It's somewhat less common at 19 but the older you get the more normal it will be.
I'm 24 now and still got friends who interrupt themselves midsentence to drool and grunt over a girl they saw. It's fucking pathetic.
Yes she's female, yes she's got some nice tiddies, get over it.

You have to cut severely hard and for an extended time to fuck yourself up but even then it's not gonna be permanent unless you're literally so anorexic you need a feeding tube or something. You're just getting older. Find some good moisturizer and conditioner.

That's what I'm focusing on. I'm slowly ramping up my calories at a 250 per week rate, and once I start putting on a half a pound a week I'll stay at that level. When I cut, I kind of naturally cut harder than normal because I have a side job as a waiter and live in a city where I walk fucking everywhere.
I guess it's more of the former for me, though I haven't had sex in several months. Maybe the time I spent cutting just naturally coincided with post-adolescent changes?

To my knowledge, cutting for a long amount of time can play with hormones. I'm sure once you start eating at maintenance again things will go back to normal.

testosterone is produced by eating fats.

if you lower fat consumption and to a lesser degree carbs, your test takes a nosedive, which hinders libido and lowers you metabolism.

Check your thyroid. I got Hashimoto's from cutting too hard. Stress as in diet stress is one trigger for auto immune problems.

>Calories in, calories out has been proven time and time again to be the ultimate factor in weight management.
Lmao, in American "science" maybe.

It can and it is. Anything above -300 means you losing lot of muscle as well which renders the whole cycling business useless. What's the point in gaining muscle and fat if you gonna lose it every time you "cut". Same thing goes for bulking. Anything over 300kcal surplus means you're overeating, and since body doesn't need it - it stores the surplus cals as fat.

There is no such thing as "long bulking/cutting cycle"

Cutting/bulking cycles are done throughout the whole year in 2-3 month cycles, where one follows the other immediately.

>Lmao, in American "science" maybe.
>lost
Are you sure you should be here and not on tumblr

>0 sex drive
Hey op manlet reporting in, I'll trade u my sex drive and u give me yours cause I sure as hell ain't getting laid being 5'4

Lmao what?

Post pic. Almost sure you're a dyel. Everyone knows that the ratio of fat to muscle loss and the ratio of muscle to fat gained is >> 0.5 (if you lift ofc).

how the fuck are this dude's calves wider than his quads? jesus christ

So uh, you subscribe to witchcraft or something for weight management? For medicine? Pretty cringey dude

Are you lost? Here let me help you

>Post pic
Why? Do you wanna see my nipples?

>fat to muscle loss and the ratio of muscle to fat gained is >> 0.5

That is simply not true. if you do proper cut with proper diet (enough protein, no more than 300cal a day deficit) continue to lift heavy and maintain strength through cut, do HIIT 2-3 times a week - you will lose bf and retain most of your muscles.

Also with 300cal surplus bulking, i never go more than few digits up when it comes to bf%

So yes, it's possible to bulk and cut with even higher cal surplus/deficit, but this are the most optimal numbers.

But don't trust me, try it for two cycles..

It's just the camera angle. This dude was the most proportional built person on the planet.

Have you considered racing a train like your hero?

Not my hero, guy just had a body of a God. It's /fit, we're talking about bodies here aren't we?

Besides, the only ones who could outrun a train are blacks when told they got a kid.