>fuck that
>grab first measuring spoon I see
>1/4 cup

>2 SCOOPS BITCH

>proceed to log into myfitnesspal
>480 cals
>120g carbs

>I fucked up

If you think you fucked up now, wait till you take a shit.

What's gonna happen to me? Should I just bite the bullet and heave it up?

But fiber can't be digested user. How can in be 480 kcals? You will shit most of it.

Run for an extra half hour

Wtf did you buy a combination mass gainer plus fiber supp? Honestly that's kind of genius

That's what it said on myfitnesspal. But if you're right, then thank fucking god. Cutting's tough alone and it's barely 9am and I won't know what to do if I already consumed most of my cals

Just stop getting buttseckzed

Pic related

Doesn't it come in a package? Also, see what mfp says about fiber. If it is 120g fiber then you will shit most of it.

Your going to spilt your asshole in two with the size of the log user

Your butthole is about to be deflowered, user

oh my god dude
holy fuck. i did HALF of that once and it was the worst poop i had ever had. like you know after you've had diarrhea and your ass is EXTREMELY sore and just moving hurts? yeah, it was WAY worse than that, for a good 20 minutes. yours is gonna be TWICE as bad so have fun i guess lmao

what the fuck is wrong with you, just eat vegetables you fucking inbred

I've read this before and I'm still crying from laughing.

I need follow up on this. My sides are in orbit

I'm sorry OP.

Start drinking kombucha or eating more fermented foods. It'll fix your guy health asap. Prepare to have glorious slithery poops.

>1/2 cup of fiber

Who in their right mind thinks that this is okay?

I can't breath

Tfw you're so used to the XL squat plug that a shit load of fiber doesn't phase you.

Fuck you I'm in class and I'm giggling like a retard

Definitely the funniest greentext I've read.

>>I know! I'll take some fiber

What does that even mean? Like, laxatives? Is there powdered fiber?

Are you guys retarded? It says one to three TABLESPOONS a day with meals, not half a cup or a cup.

Op you might actually end up in a hospital.

Too much fiber can actually cause constipation, so that may happen instead of giant shits. Drink A LOT of water. That'll help it move.