He lifts

>he lifts
>he nofaps
>he dresses well
>he subscribes to lookism
>he mews
>he isnt a dick

Being a dick the past couple days is way more fun than being a nice guy pushover which I was for too long. Being an asshole to women makes them think about you which is necessary for them liking you. And then when they least expect it, I switch to nice guy mode and they will forget everything. Why didnt you faggots tell me this redpill sooner?

Balance, young grasshopper.

Of course. That's why I mentioned the switch

I used to be nice, but I got picked on in school and it turned me mean. I'm a dick to everyone all the time, every time I go out. I want to stop, because people hate me, and I can't blame them for it. How do I stop being mean, Veeky Forums? How do I be nice?

As a nice guy you need to avoid saying anything controversial, never insist your viewpoint in a discussion, laugh at their jokes, and most importantly NO PUSSY FOR YOU

embrace your inner bully, forgive your past bullies and practice compassion; open your heart.

>embrace your inner bully
that sounds like you're saying it's okay to be mean sometimes
>forgive your past bullies
I'm ready to forgive and turn over a new leaf
>practice compassion
this makes the most sense to me, thanks, I'll try it out
>avoid saying anything controversial
but I love doing this
>never insist your viewpoint in a discussion
I view people who do this or agree with everyone else all the time as weak and lacking conviction
>laugh at their jokes
this is hard since most people's jokes are cringe
>most importantly NO PUSSY FOR YOU
I'm married

This is me right now, how the fuck do I get out?

The fact you think you're 'being a dick' means that you're not really being a dick.

Don't be a dick, literally just do and say what you want instead of holding back like an oversocialized puss.

That's the point you moron

I can't believe he fucked her, Dennis is the man

>that sounds like you're saying it's okay to be mean sometimes

the point is to recognize your self in others and let go of resentment towards things in your past. Also, true strength is to have the ability to hurt but choose not to and build people up instead.

that's some fucking deep shit man, I've got some contemplation to do

>im married

Cuckolding is always an option

>not letting people shit on you is being a dick

All you need is decent ego-defence.

Be an asshole pal

> he pushes his lime all the way in so flies can get into beer

I think there's a distinction between presenting your point of view and insisting it. Of course people with no strong perspective are lacking conviction.

Put yourself first in everything.
The watch as people hate you for it. Lose them.
Those that don't mind or even help? Keep them.

I accidentally did this as a teen because I was a misanthropic self-loathing sperg so I would be mean as shit to anyone that showed me affection. This resulted in me getting attention whore girlfriends, however.

>he mews

pls explain

you know what, these are wise words. I think I've let go of my resentment of the past, but the habit of being mean has stayed, I need to do what you said in your previous post and practice compassion. I need to practice being nice daily until it becomes a habit and replaces the old one. Thanks for the words of wisdom, anonymous friend.

Lips closed, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth

I used to be a nice guy (genuinely, not like "m'lady") but a series of massive failures in life followed by a few years of being an angry bitter alcoholic shutin have turned me into a complete dickhead and I've lost all my social skills. My family and friends have mostly stopped talking to me and say they don't know me anymore. Currently getting my shit together and getting Veeky Forums again but It's been over five years since I tried chatting a woman up, fuck knows what's going to happen if and when I do.

>lookism
Get the fuck off my board, faggot
>self congratulating blog post
And then kill yourself while you're at it

>fuck knows what's going to happen if and when I do
They're going to love the "new" you.
Yes, they are that retarded.
Enjoy smashing puss bro.

ITT: autism

t. negative canthal tilt

I don't know. they seem to like brooding and aloof whereas I come off more like drunk hitler having a spergout according to one of my mates

>abloo abloo just go and be a faggot to everyone you fucking BETA
Wew lad. How about you just stop being a little bitch and go act like a man. And yes, that does mean living ethically.

I said dick you moronic faggot. This does not mean being rude to everyone. Although girls will respond to this better

>I said dick you moronic faggot
Enlighten me about this unorthodox use of common words. I am dying to know your terminology.