WOMEN HATE THREAD

This is relevant to fit because women make you unfit mentally and physically and I want to know how anons deal with this shit.

Ok so last few days I been realizing I might be going full MGTOW.
Im handsome (a lot in my eyes, and enough to get approched in clubs by 7+) and in great career Godmode Uni done. (the only real Godmode).

I gotta say these women today are shit, I am dissapointed at how ez they are, and how they look at sex like its saying hello to a stranger.

Its sickening. Revolting.

I am not belonging in any institutionalized religion and dont want to. But seems to me only last worthy women are there.
ALSO: If you are fat, or dont lift and consider yourself a Gods man you are disgrace to the Lord and should rethink some things.

I lived my life in effort to be the best I can be and I enjoy it, and then I see those little cunts walking around with their nose in the sky thinking they worth something because YOu fucking pussies like their pictures on shitook?
Honestly... I hate women because they are such lousy lying species, beneath animals.

BUT - Womans body is 4 me most beautiful creation in Universe, and yet they ruin it with smoking, fucking, drinking and makeup and paints...
Why do they do this? They ruin somthing sacred. I look the same at my body - as something sacred and I dont do that nasty shit.

They arent worthy of the sewer.

It makes me sad to see the desecration of women thats happening.
I wanted to meet just ONE ONE solid woman and in 28 years I met 0. Met few religious girls who were pretty flirtatious and disrespecting to their bfs.
Ugly pretty however u look, solid woman are capput.
End blog.

My q is. Has anyone met a truly valuable woman?

Yes

Now get back in the pit manlet

Go back to /r9k/

And now the /r9k/ invasion is complete

yee suck my balls after workout plebs

do truly valuable women exist? sure but they're ugly, much smarter than you, and/or not american.

Honestly why do you bother so much? This thread wont change anything besides making you even more bitter. How about you focus on your own and life and not a picture of women.

> anyone over a 8/10 has a bf already
> they still hang out with me and flirt with me
> my morals are stoping me from being chad

I already did all >I want.

happened a lot Id be chad If I had no morals. But I do. And the tought of kissing some skunk that rimjobed 100 dudes...

>MGTOW
I've always been living my life somewhat like this. But this whole movement is nothing but the most cringiest, angry, pathatic men. Your post being a good example of it.

Fuck off with your false sense of superiority. Your issue is that you make decisions based on how you will be perceived by others.

passion is cringy.

lol

its not false my friend. Its too true.

Fuck guys I'm pretty much like OP, can anyone tell me 1 reason I shouldn't hate women

because
there's a group of normal, well-adjusted girls out there, who are talking about how all men are pigs that just want sex and nothing else.

Also look at OP's post. Do you think that guy is a saint? OP is an entitled faggot who probably has no idea how to treat a real woman. He probably treats each woman like the ''whore she is'' and wonders where all the good ones are.

You are right. Humanity is falling apart. We are deceived by desires that in the end make oneself lose in regret and sorrow.

Dont believe the lies being spread to and by the masses.
Read the Quran and find the truth.

May God guide us all.

Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.

>WOMEN HATE THREAD
No. Fuck off. This board is already way too close to /r9k/.

It's not a movement, it's just a bunch of men deciding not to be taken advantage of, or putting up with the shit a relationship entails, because it isn't worth it.

I dont hate women, but i have to agree that almost all females of this day and age are completely corrupted and therefore worthless.

Ill just wait a couple decades until the start manufacturing decent synthetic waifus. Pic very related.

>Hey I'm OP
>I'm handsome and consider myself superior to 99% of the population
>I hate womyn
>They are degenerates,lesser beings
>They do drugs and have sex
>Degenerates
>Hate them so much
>i like womens body tho
>Why do they do bad stuff????

Man as much as I was in the same boat ,later on you will realize you are being retarded and you are just discovering about human condition and how human beings,people, really behave and then you will accept humanity for what it is or become a bitter and angry person that hates everyone and that will make you suffer.

Most people me included act like in your observations and that is the truth,there are some that don't but they still suck for other reasons,a very low % of the people in this planet dont suck and are degenerates,and you have to accept that.

And yes OP you are in here with us too,even when your habits and addictions are healthier than most by the looks of your post you suck as much as the rest.

Never take women seriously. Knock them up and leave. They are only useful for reproduction and sexual needs.

Exactly.
People have trouble stopping jerking ffs. Everyone is controlled by sex.

I love sex but this society pandemic of debauchery it looks like Soddom and Gommorah

Im more old testament kind of guy. But quran has some very good points.

Shalom.

Amen my man. Amen. More single mothers than ever and family values are corrupted.

Women are force of nature, like fire. Without control they only know how to destroy.

Extremes are bad,remember than.And you are very delusional and probably have a big problem implying you are not baiting

(you)

I hate them too but cuz I'm ugly lol

Prove me you're not a neet disgusted with his life.

misery loves company, BUT its still misery, thats why u are sad.

Greatness doesnt, but its lonely - thats why Im sad.

This is what I mean.

They have 0 morals. And I have seen the cute religious girls be with guys who beat them, Ive seen every possible type of woman dissapoint me.

And Im not only one. For ages they have been cunts. But now they have rights.