"just lift, bro"

>"just lift, bro"

Other urls found in this thread:

unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably her dad

im gonna have fun fucking her when he's not around

They either met at church or he is hung like a mule. Cant compete with that.

if you truly wanna make it one day, you have to overcome all your insecurities and weaknesses which will take a long way of self-reflexion. being fit and disciplined will give you the right mindset, but lifting alone is never the answer.

he probably loves her more than anything

/fit discovers your body doesn't matter when it comes to getting a gf/wife

That distance between them and that right hand in her pocket.
That does not bode well.

“/fit discovers your body doesn’t matter when it comes to getting a gf/wife”

>4 years later, has 2 kids
>2 x 9 months plus 12-18months for pregnancy spacing
>2.5/3 years at minimum If she got pregnant on day 1
>This guy was Veeky Forums as fwark and joocy when he met his Asian qt3.14159.

You think creating pictures like this proves anything, except trying to solidify your own beliefs that you’re gonna somehow find a cute gf at a MLP meet and she won’t give a shit about your fat, 250lb+, dumpster-fire of a body??

Fuck off. I’m already married and continue to keep Veeky Forums. Both you and the guy in the pic are failures in life.

tall
that's it

So what? The guy in the OP picture is also fat, and he may already be married with children. why are you so fucking mad that a swole body isn't the #1 most important thing in a relationship

>asian wife, mongrel son
>numale beard + bugman glasses
>fat
>manlet
>craft beer
fuuuck man just looking at this specimen depresses me

he's not a twink, large frame
could have been great at sports in highschool

asians and manlets get so salty about a tall thick guy getting a qt woman because he just has to be somewhat into sports, little guys need to maintain a 6pack year round.

of corse being fit isnt that importnat to ladie.

tall is more important.

money is even more important

fit is somewhere between having a big dick and having all limbs.

Truthfully tho, divorce rates as they are, wouldnt be too proud in being married.
Every guy I know married after girl unplanned became preggo.

That tells u why ppl divorce. nobody thinks with head.

is there anything more degenerate than white male + asian female

She's cute..

Yes there is. Its you with any female, including animals.

looks like a monkey fucking degenerate

cute lil perky nose
big mouths
full lips

go be fag tho

>cute lil perky nose
She has no bridge. She's a stereotypical monkey gook you retarded liberal.

Aw, look, it's angry

>lil perky nose
nose like a nigger

a 6 at best

>being this autistic and assmad
>wondering why you’re in a >no gf thread
Not even that guy but man, feel for ya.

>Fat belly, completely clean shaven

Im far from liberal, but Id be liberal in slapping you around the house till you learn how much of a moron you are so you can start improving. Tho I dont give a fuck more than insulting u online.

White man should racemix if they want. Men own the world and do what we want.

Women on other hand....

Remember this, boy.

Haha libtards BTFO based Milo TRUMP TRAIN TOOT TOOT

Yeah being insecure about what you bring to the table as a sexual partner so you say hateful things online

This tbqh. He's holding his arm almost straight down trying to get her closer why she's literally extending it to stay away from him. Also that pensive look on her face while looking at his bald head.

i can't imagine anyone but some pathetic asshole with shit genetics feeling the need to express themselves like this

you're going in the next culling, friend.

>I will never be this triggered
Not the guy you're replying too, but feels pretty good.

>trying to associate based yellow fever with libcucks

whoa whoa whoa slow down there m8

When did this board become full of faggots
Lift weights for self improvement and so that when you look in the mirror you can be happy about yourself

>When did this board become full of faggots
user, I...

I’m fine with the homos ( no homo ) but all these /r9k/ robots are annoying
You think getting a gf is like defusing a nuke

It's just a joke bro.

rate the woman in the picture.

I vote 5/10

Welcome to your "How to spot a rich guy 102" class. Well be discussing the less obvious indicators of wealth this semester. Remember, just because he isn't spending money like it's going out of style doesn't mean he doesn't have it. Now class, pay attention and you may just be able to score a good payout that other gold diggers will miss...

>145 pounds, still a fair amount of bf
S H O R T M A N

11/10 you mong

>5/10

>being this unable to read

Nah. I might have a chance at the later

>
>Nah. I might have a chance at the later
Latter*

Why Americans have the shittiest taste in foreign grills ?

Genuinely? High 7 to low 8, would have to see another picture to get a feel for how narrow her face is because over the shoulder is a deceptively flattering pose for portraiture.

t. Shitty photographer

>chink kids
Sounds about right.

thin lips
pointy chin looks like gainz goblin (tm)
average face u will forget ez
small boops

I dont even...

pic rel with bigger boops is my 9/10

Gotta say, Im Croatian and women here are top tier, so Im spoiled.

Yeah, an asian male/nigro + white female

Why even pick on Asian males, I don't understand this shit. They're literally just less violent higher IQ white people.

more like brown fever, get your fucking eyes checked, it's a shit tier mexichink, fuck off.

This.

I'd wager it's the same as manlet hate; mostly comes from self hating people, in this case Asians

>that nu-male face
Like uggh

Don't really mind small boobs but the pointy chin is what made me wonder about her face head on. It can be pulled off if you've got the right face width.
Mostly I'm interested in her facial symmetry.
Your pic related is cute, I'm a big fan of freckles. Brown eyes not so much but I can put up with them.
Never been to Croatia but it's on my list

>comparing a baltic gypsy to a nordic woman
Bro, we went over this already, self-delusion is bad and doesn't work, look at body positivists.

I'm not picking on asian males, if they stick to their race, there's no problem with them.

I don't touch asian pussy, so don't touch my pussy.

I know a white dude from college who's pretty alpha (banged upwards of ~15 girls in college, small school) and he's engaged to an Asian girl.

The girl was a pretty alpha female though, she wasn't Chinese Asian, think she's viatnamese or Thai or something. Might be the exception rather than the rule though.

What is that dumb wide open mouth pose numales make in every photo?

>vietnamese or thai
>alpha

Dude, they are like the darkest manlets of asia, seriously.

xD

dont bro me nigga
ur maggot as far as I think

and gtfo back to pol with that.

you will enjoy it, good food, beautiful women. Make sure to visit city called Zadar - i have some roots there, and their women are most beautiful in country. Even us Croatians are baffled when we go there. And native men there are tall and manly, loud and chadish.

Its a good combo. Gotta say tho Zadrian women are little bit fucked in the head, but considering their beauty its no wonder.

There is unwritten rule that every good looking Croatian has roots in Zadar, or wider Dalmatia. but especially Zadar.

>ooga booga nigga bix nood mufugga speech
>le pol meme
Sweety, is not even /pol/, whites, both male and female, are the most sought after race and this is scientifically proven based on research made in dating sites.

Best explanation I've heard is that, they're afraid they'll make a funny looking face if they make an earnest smile, so they make an intentionally funny face so they can "le so goofy ebin"
Basically they're too afraid to live honestly so they put up a facade of irony.

Brown or blue? Heads up I did this in about 2 minutes so it's sloppy.

>thin lips

Is that a negative for kissing?
Since I never kissed I have no idea but lips like in your pic are a turn off for me.

Blue obviously. Shit brown isn't a very attractive eye color. If it was hazel it would be fucking godly though.

Blue looks like some mythical creature but I m still fro brown. Love the depth of darker eyes.

Blue is very appealing but seems less natural when not in blondes. Never been much of an eyes guy tho.

Thick lips are better for kissing and when she sucks my cock, ex had nice set of lips I enjoyed kissing her.

Thin lips remind me of old witches.

You know nothing kid

maybe try grayish blue, few women have that intense blue.

I wish whites would stop mixing with Asians because of their shitty yellow fever. Their children always look hideous.

Evolutionary psychologist here, beta males (in animal terms) usually smile when around others to not display aggresivity or to avoid conflict. It doesn't need to be a big in-your-face smile, but there's that.
It has been shown that humans do this too. You unconsciously perceive someone to be less of a threat if he behaves in this way, passive and smile friendly. And the opposite of this signals that something is wrong and something is going to happen.
The side effect is that if a beta behaves like this around an alpha, the alpha "knows" unconsciously that he is submitting to him. If the beta gave an alpha stare to another alpha, it wouldn't be a safe assumption to think either is weak or is going to retreat.

You can prevent and/or win fights or disable them with your body language literally.

Well I stole the eyes off of a picture of some blond kid so it stands to reason they look a bit off.
Easier to cut and mask them in than do all of the selection shit, especially if I'm not doing it for work.

mixed children are always better looking than parents. No easier way to boost your sons rating than racemixing.

Cant u just select and do the hue until u get blue?

I was into virtual car tuning back in teens. It was ez to change car color that way.

White man here and I agree.

Are you memeing?

Im thinking with my head, observing the world and deducting conclusions.

Sounds familiar?

But you can open your brain to autists from pol.

I'll give it a go some other time probably. Have to get dressed for some dinner thing.
I thought they were a bit intense too, funny enough they're only at 75% opacity. The sample pic I clipped them from had really intense eyes.

Smiling is aggressive in animals

they were probably pre edited on that pic too.

have fun man, good chatting with u

Yeah you can do it that way. I don't have my drawing tablet at home and have shaky hands so it's easier for me to just cut and mask. Takes the same amount of time and usually turns out fine.

You best be jesting. My uncle married a Chinese woman and he was an attractive man. Now he has two mixed children who look absolutely nothing like him with those wide noses with flared nostrils so many Asians often have.

You need to take a break from Veeky Forums, kid. Go out and get some sunshine.

>muh pol boogeyman

And for the record there are good looking mixed kids and disgusting looking ones. The "mixed always looks better than parents" is an old wives tale, like two ugly parents will always have a beautiful child.

Almost certainly. Cheers, I'll try.

Yeah, definitely. You've either seen some gifted hapa and haven't seen what the average mixed "human" looks, or are either mixed yourself and seek approval.

Also, racemixing makes the offspring to be worse off than the parents, I'll let you google this one.

Not in humans tho, which is what we are in addition to being animals.

Basically, if you want your kids to be like you and invest in them properly, you don't race mix.

If you're some kind of soccer dad who lets the gubmint raise his kids, then it doesn't even matter, kids become a status symbol at that point.

racemixing makes healthy animals and humans

too much similarity in genome is bad.

Healthy human is mixed, not necessarily race, but people far apart genetically, which often comes down to diff race.

Go be inbred like most brits tho, they are pinnacle of your philosophy.

wew

Are you mixed race user?

Racemixed children suffer more health issues on average.

unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

There are pluses and minuses to everything, don't try to view it as merely black or white.

nope.

Ah, you didn't google it I gather.

Quick rundown:

Most of the "race mixing is good" is basically a meme that comes from man-breed dogs.

Humans played natural selection with dogs, they picked desirable traits with no regard to other aspects such as health, and genetic disease rate. Therefore, dogs that wouldn't survived by their own in the real world, got "selected", the result is aesthetically pleasing dogs created by men but with horrible health and genetic diseases overall, then, of course, if you mix that genetical aberration of a dog with other dogs, his health is improved overall because the rate for genetic diseases is lowered and if those genes are recessive, then it works even better for the dogs health, the tradeoff is that mixed dogs often look like shit.

Now, get this: Human races were selected by nature and not by clueless farmers, natural selection worked fully on every aspect of the race, health, looks, brain capacity, IQ, memory, r/K factor. So, overall, there's no benefit on human racemixing, however, there are drawbacks to racemixing and there's empirical evidence of this for example, jewish people.

Jewish people are heavily race mixed even if they don't look like it, they have their own set of genetic diseases, and it's a long list at that.

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

There's also some issues popping up in medical care with mixed humans as of nowadays, but enough spoonfeeding.

Are you non-white? Or do you just hate brits lmao.

>Ah, you didn't google it I gather.

lol man just lol

nope.

das enough 4 now.

>replying to poojeet bait

Im actually listening to brit trap group now, 67 - Today

>lol man just lol
Yeah, I'm afraid I gave too much info for a manlet to process. Don't worry, even if you understood it wouldn't matter in the great scheme of things.

In fact, you should racemix so you leave our genetic pool.