>there are people that don't do sprint8/HIIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9NbxhAKCrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fuck is sprint8

whats sprinteight

I sometimes do interval runs in between running at an easy pace. Is this the same as HIIT?

Sprinting 8 days a week
Can then even the saddest manlet virgin into gigaChad

How do I sprint around my nrighbourhood without looking like a autist?

you cant

>Sprinting 8 days a week
How long is your week?

>8 days a week

Motherfucker is on that rich piana math

>He doesn't sprint on Qxπday
Never gonna make it

Going to do this. Currently I only run at 8mph pace for 1.5 mi a few times a week. Going to have to eat quite a bit more to become giga Chad

I've been doing these 90 minute boring cardio sessions on non-lifting days... today I decided to do 60 minute HIIT to switch it up, after seeing that 9 minutes of HIIT equals 45 minutes of jogging.

hoping to see results.

I usually just go for a warmup run to the park nearby, then just do sprints on a wide path (if I see someone coming I sperg out and run the other way, though)

Forgot to add, whenever I get back from doing HIIT I feel extremely horny, motivated and happy. I am sure that it increases test

My cardiovascular fitness is so bad that just running at 7mph on the treadmill at a 2% incline is HIIT for me since I have to take a break and start walking after six minutes.

I would honestly love to sprint but I don't know where to do it that wouldn't look silly

On the treadmill.
You can just set it to 10mph or 11 mph.
I'm curious what incline you would need to set a treadmill to in order to make running on that treadmill at a certain speed equivalent to running on a level surface outside at that same speed.

>60 minute HIIT
If you can do 60 minutes, then you're not doing it.
You're just doing basic fartlek or interval training.

11 mph isn't a sprint

You cannot sprint on a treadmill.

You will do it some safe way, and thus not at all

So what, sprint 3x a week and increase HGH? How long am I doing sprints for, how long is each sprint?

I want to know the answers to these questions as well.

here's my butt lol

>60 minute HIIT
>HIIT
>for 60 minutes

any alternatives to this brehs? i am autistic and dont wanna run in front of other people

After reading the study, looks like you start with a 2.5 minute warmup, sprint for 30 sec, walk for 1.5 min. Rinse and repeat until you've sprinted 8 times then cool down. It should last about about 20 minutes. Do it three times a week for 8 weeks and you should have some of that sweet sweet all natural HGH

anyone not using HIIT for fat loss is wasting time. Sure you should build up yourself with low impact cardio first, but once you have the stamina and basic leg development, sprint routines get you cut fast as hell. even twice a week. Just do a few sets of sprints. Try maybe a 10 sec sprint followed by 40 sec (1:4) walking. change the ratio of sprint/walk as needed, try to do 4-8 sets. 2-3 times a week. and stretch your hamstrings/calves/quads/hip flexors/lower back properly after, and warm up properly before. sprints will fuck you up if you dont prepare correctly.

Have you retards never heard of a track? Go to your local high school after the track team is done practicing and do whatever you want on it

This.

I used to do a 8kmph jog for about 30 mins with minimal results.

I started experimenting with sprinting and I immediately saw weight loss results.
I would try and run as fast as possible for 4-5 mins (usually the period of a song). Walk for 30 seconds - 1 min then repeat until I have hit 15 in total.

Wait so the secret to natty gainz is...CARDIO??

Nobody asked for this.

but a week has only 7 days . do you go back to a day you already sprinted in and count it as another day ?.
i mean at the equator you'd have to go much faster then 40075km/24h = 1669km/h to go to the previous day and manage to do a spring before the day switches again .

is sprint8 a thing people do near the poles where its easier to go between days ? i mean at the pole itself you could literally take a few steps and switch days .

lmao are you me

haha
you said fart

sprint*
also yea you'd need speeds that fighter jets can only get when they're high, light on fuel and after burning .

i mean fuck doing a routine at the equator where you go back to previous days to train must be challenging as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9NbxhAKCrQ

>sprint
super high hgh for 20 min/day 3x a week
>Inject hgh
Very high hgh for 144min/day 7x a week

1440 min

Hmmmmm, whatever I want you say?

my local highschool's track is fenced off :(

I started training bjj which is my cardio for now.
Ideally I should do extra cardio on the side but I don't wanna. This is more fun.

>I started training bjj
nice meme, son.
do you enjoy running home from your "martial arts" training and watching the newest anime, as well?

No? I don't understand what you're upset about

not upset, just disgusted.

Ok.

Kek

Do HIIT on stationary bike.

Similar results without the wrecked knees or the embarrasment