Eating 6 eggs a day

anything wrong with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/03/06/518152471/unscrambling-the-nutrition-science-on-eggs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21930800
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042525
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19423531
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17584499
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11325827
ravnskov(dot)nu/cholesterol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. In the grand scheme of things you're fine. People don't get fat because they eat eggs, it's the other stuff.

doing it for the cheap protein.

bulking

no

you need more like 10 to hit basic protein needs.

why only 6?

What about cholesterol and heart disease?

Enjoy your ED

Nah, cholesterol might be a bit high but if you are active I wouldn't worry to much. Ive been on diets where you only eat steak eggs and butter, great for quick trimming.

And if it is bad for you, remember to have a good time not a long one.

dietary cholesterol has no affect on serum (your) cholesterol. even the world health organization has come out in support of this scientific truth.

thought that was proven a myth

>eating just 6 eggs
lol look at this manlet. You're never going to make it.

k ill eat 24

only like $3

>literally eat 6 eggs a day
thinking of bumping it up to eight or ten, any reason why or why not?

It's getting silly how much health and dietary "knowledge" has turned out to be wrong and based on poor scientific rigor.

>why
eggs are packed full of protein and other vital nutrients.

>why not
they get very old after a while

>It's getting silly how much health and dietary "knowledge" has turned out to be wrong and based on poor scientific rigor.
yes. like the myth that saturated fat is bad for us LOL

Yeah. Saturated fat, dietary cholesterol that has an effect on your serum cholesterol, estrogen, ton of sulfur = bad methionine.

Overall you get a shitty shit protein with very little vitamins, packed in unhealthy shit. Since it taste good, people try to make any possible excuses to deny basic nutrional science and make absurd clains that eggs are somewhat helathy.

The bottom line is that you can't call eggs healthy in the media, its simply forbidden.

>The bottom line is that you can't call eggs healthy in the media, its simply forbidden.
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/03/06/518152471/unscrambling-the-nutrition-science-on-eggs

I've been eating 10 eggs a day for the past 2 years. Cholesterol and everything is fine according to my tests.

Don't tell anybody that you eat eggs though, everybody is gonna say shit about cholesterol and it'll trigger you pretty bad.

lol

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21930800
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042525
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19423531
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17584499
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11325827

Just one topic. I can come up with a lot more of not industry funded studies.

You'll get killer farts as a bonus

You wont get to be roughly the size of a barge at that rate

crystal hot sauce is great for ending the oldness, I've been eating eggs every day for months with it

I'm eating 4 eggs, 4 servings of beans, 3 of broccoli and 2 of Brussels sprouts every day, among other chemical warfare food.
Fite me.

>Not statistically significant
Into the trash

Next time just say “no” or “fuck no”; you ruined your chance at multiple fbpbs with your gay elaboration

doesnt it cause clogged arteries?

Not bad, but if you're gonna eat eggs you might as well eat roaches bro they're way better for you pound for pound.

Eat 4-5 dozen depending on your age

The exact number of eggs isn't important. What's important is that you eat ALL the eggs you have.

I hate eggs, I've been having trouble eating 3 every morning

The body produces one gram of cholesterol per day. You need to eat over that if you want any benefits from eggs whatsoever.

>since it taste good
Nigga are you retarded or something? We don't eat eggs because of the taste

Eureka - I found the clueless vegan!

"Eggs even have estrogen!" said the vegan/carbcuck, while sipping from his freshly opened bottle of soy milk.

In the grand scheme of things he's fine. People don't get fpbps because they say "no", it's the other stuff.

Do you have chickens or something?

Nice broscience, fucking retard.

>1.5g isn't more than 1g

ravnskov(dot)nu/cholesterol/

So one of those Egg Council creeps got to you too huh?

YOUD BETTER RUN EGG

Don't listen to these meatcucks, just eat 66 carrots

leaving more than one yolk per 3 eggs.
go back to sniffing nanachis belly faggot

Lol 6. I eat 6 just got breakfast along with 4 whites.
Another 10 whites pre workout meal.
20 a day bud.

You got it all wrong user. It's not like that

What would actually happen to him

Fucking hell lads

Yes you will get lean healthy and strong meaning soykikes will perceive you as a threat

>break eggs in pan
>scrample with spatula
>dump in chopped white onion
>wait until bottom slightly hardens
>toss with spatula until all egg is slightly hard but not crispy
>put into bowl
>apply hotsauce
>enjoy