That guy who shadowboxes in between sets

>That guy who shadowboxes in between sets

>that guy who watches other people while not focusing on his himself.

t. shadowboxer

there's a guy at my gym who does this too. cheat curls the heaviest fixed weight barbell for 5 sloppy reps then slams it down and starts shadowboxing. didn't know this was such a common thing. provides a bit of entertainment between my sets though so i don't mind.

I swear it's always a Mexican

literally last week
the same dude went into the sauna afterwards while i was in there and i almost burst out laughing when he started telling me he used to be a bouncer and now works security and used to be an operator. ex operators don't fucking shadow box in a normie gym

> that guy that does body weight squats between sets

what's wrong with this?

>tfw I shadow box at the gym

F-fuck you

>that guy that is so new to the gym they care about what other people do

Im afraid to do any shadow boxing or any fighting stuff in the gym because people will realise that i can knock them all out. And im being considerate before any silly cunts come rushing in on what im saying. I went on one of the bags once, it was tucked in another room but it was all open plan, i was going full mad cunt and one of the regulars that i get on with spotted me, i noticed he was looking and he walked away, i went over to him shortly after and he kinda didnt know what to do/say. Just wanna be a sleeper cunt so no one knows what my potential is

Listen up, you fucking biped. Have you ever been in a wheelchair before? Have you ever looked up at a set of stairs and realized that you are going to have to drag yourself up like a fucking limp snake? I shit into a plastic bag and then have to pour it out. You have no idea what its like for me so FUCK OFF.

>That guy that walks around in circles in between sets

That's me

>tfw you have legs and can walk

I'm the guy who walks over to the water fountain in between sets
I probably sip water from the fountain around 10 times every time i work out

That guy that paces between sets

aha tfw everything everyone does is being ridiculed by someone somewhere because who the fuck knows why let's all judge one another all the time.

> The guy who wears jeans to the gym

>that guy who doesn’t rest in between sets

>posting /ps2g/ menes outside the thread
post better, shitter

lol your gay

>that guy checking his starvation abs in the mirror between sets

Ad Hominen but still hurts

thread's dead as fuck today, come funpost with us friendo

>when you realize you do half the things mentioned every time one of these threads pop up

>Im afraid to do any shadow boxing or any fighting stuff in the gym because people will realise that i can knock them all out.

>that guy who hits the heavy bag like a retard with wild swings and kicks without any technique

>that guy who drinks milk in the gym

>that guy who does yoga on a box beside the dumbells
>that guy who goes to the freeweight room and does exclusively pull ups and dips