Is Iran/are Perisans the most cucked/muttified country in the world?

Is Iran/are Perisans the most cucked/muttified country in the world?

>BTFO'd/Conquered by Iranic Medians
>BTFO'd/Conquered by Iranic Parthians
>BTFO'd/Conquered by Alexander/Greeks
>BTFO'd/Conquered by Arabs, Persians now worship Allah and pray to saudi arabia
>BTFO'd/Conquered by Arabs again and again under the Abbasids and other similar dynasties
>BTFO'd/Conquered by a number of dynasties from iranic groups that weren't persian like the samanids, ghorids, saffarids and so on
>BTFO'd/Conquered by seljuk turks
>EXTREMELY BTFO'd/Conquered by mongols
>btfo'd/conquered into shiism under the threat of genocide by a manlet ginger turk (ismail shah) under the safavids
>conquered once again by a turk (nader shah)
>ruled by a turk dynasty once again (qajar)
>even today the ruling class of iran are azeri turks/khomeini is an azeri/turk

So basically Persians have only ever ruled themselves under the Achaemenids and the Sassanids. Two great dynasties, without question, but for the majority of their history, persians have been under the subjugation, humiliation and rule by Turkics and mongols.

>inb4 that iranian saying we waz all these things or that "persian culture" dominated so its ok

Attached: map_of_iran.jpg (466x350, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaedhya.blogspot.ca/2012/07/interpreting-new-iranian-y-chromosomal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a tragedy that Iran now bows before arabs and worships an arab prophet and an arab god.

I'm not persian but these kind of threads seriously need to be deleted.

Assyrians are definitely more cucked

They're Arabs now, so why wouldn't they worship an Arab God?

hEY gUYYYsSSS Is [insert particular people here] the most [insert /pol/tard insults] country in the world?

>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people1]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people2]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Inssert people3]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert peop.le3]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people4]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people5]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people6]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people7]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people8]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people9]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people10]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people11]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people12]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people13]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert p.eople14]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people15]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people16]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people17]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people18]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people19]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people20]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Ins.ert people21]
>BTFO'd/Conquered by [Insert people.22]

No kidding these are genuinely the worst

>The Abrahamic god
>Arab god
confirmed for dipshit who has no idea what he's talking about

(f)ersians are a powerless and poor people

Attached: IMG_0328.jpg (546x700, 84K)

wtf, I hate particular people now

It's probably some butthurt arab creating these threads. /int/ tier shitposting.

>all the seething fersians ITT

>the most cucked/muttified country in the world
I believe that my nation is a strong candidate for such a title.

Attached: republic-of-the-feelippines.jpg (800x1177, 427K)

>Spain
>America
>japan
>American gibs independence
You only got cucked thrice

we get cucked by everyone actually.

also whats worse my country's very existence, since its conception, has experienced nothing but cuckery.

Iranians still genetically cluster closely to their Sassanian forebears on autosomal DNA plots. I can give the other sources I've compiled too, but I want to save my precious time, really.

Attached: 08.jpg (1218x757, 134K)

Here comes a challenger

Attached: 2ad.jpg (506x780, 129K)

>the ONLY English Kings to earn the title The Great was an Anglo-Saxon and a Anglo-Norseman
Normans btfo

Yes, but not their Andronovo ancestors. That's who they claim to be, Aryans.

iranians today are basically arabs+poos larping as aryans so it's no surprise

Attached: 2iqy0ie.jpg (600x350, 28K)

this post is biggest bullshit ive seen in a while
is this board usually full of unintelligent bullshit from people who don't know basics of history or is this just a poor bait?

how is it wrong in any way? persians have only ruled themselves under the achaemenids and sassanids that's a fact that even most iranians accept

>>>/reddit/

persians have only lived in a smal part of iran to the south
the overwhelming majority or iran are other regions that got persianized during later eras
you have to take ou that nationalist mentality of yours i you want to udnerstand history

also history isnt about "cucking" someone, its much more complex than fight between black and white

If Turkroaches, Arab and Jews hate you, you know I you must be doing something right. The more Iran's influence grows the more the jealous apes that surround it will screech.

turks and arabs ruled over them for 1000+ years there's nothing to hate iranians for, they see them as below them

Isnt the raped by spaniards thing more of a meme since most of you guys are still mostly asian except for a tiny minority.

Hot.

Yet they still hate them why? Inferiority complex maybe? The funny thing is Iranians see them as non humans. Considering the history of the turks and Arabs no one can blame the Iranians for that opinion. Neither the turk or the Arab was civilised before their contact with the Persians. Neither the Turk or the Arab would have what little culture they have without the Persians.

>persian
>civilization
m8 that civilization died out after the sassanids, you're arabs now in culture, phenotype and religion

Keep telling yourself that, your obvious inferiority complex is shining through your post, it's intensity is blinding. Realise it is all in your head you have a small ego proportional to the size of your little pecker and have achieved nothing in life and so like to feel responsible for all your people's achievements what little they have have achieved whilst never contributing to it.

not an argument

>fight Romans for centuries
>decide to throw literally everything into one final apocalyptic war
>sack/conquer almost entire byzantine empire
>still fucking lose
>lose so bad the Arabs move in and destroy Middle east and NA

why did they have to fuck up so badly? they are literally to blame for the spread of Islam

>arabs only won because the sassanids were tired
bad meme

There is little genetic continuity between persians from the achaemenid and sassanid era and now. Persians now are mostly a mix of arab+pajeet dna.

why did the arabs win then? how was a 20 year war not massively destructive?

>phenotype
nope. but yeah, there's very little persian culture left.

On the bright side, the Persian Golden Age happened under Islamic rule and probably wouldn't be possible without it

yes

iranians basically are MUTT: the country
>either look arab
>either look arab+pajeet
>either look pajeet
>either look pajeet+asian

Attached: DSC08165-800.jpg (800x536, 63K)

if Americans are 56% white then what percent Persian are the Iranians?

>lose so bad the Arabs move in
To be fair anybody would have lost against Khalid.

Attached: 1518124797833.png (323x856, 33K)

I really doubt 150k Byzantines fought in that battle

>Arabs

The Romans of the Mideast. Imperialistic, militaristic, very conservative and religious, obsessed with honoring their traditions and ancestors. Practice honor killing and paterfamilias. Their language is now akin to Latin throughout the Mideast as a prestige language and the language of liturgy, thanks to their wideranging conquests. Lacking high culture, they were strongly influenced by the Persians - much like the Roman were influenced by the Greeks.

>Persians

The Greeks of the Mideast. Effeminate, effete, and unmanly in comparison to the martial Arabs - yet highly cultured and sophisticated. Their elaborate culture lives on through the empires established by the Arabs and their descendants. It is Persian culture that has defined Mideastern culture and shaped the core of Islamic aesthetics and philosophy. It is Persian culture that has been the hallmark of every major every Islamic civilization, from the Abbasids in Iraq to the Ottomans in Eastern Europe.

Attached: 1351036549092.jpg (531x800, 758K)

They did, it's sourced multiple times.

Theodore fucked up and turned it into a all or nothing battle which was different to the usual pitched battles the Byzantines fought.

>Arabs move in and destroy Middle east and NA
Wrong

Before the Arabs, MENA was the prey of Non Semitic people like Gayreeks and (F)ersians, after them, gayr*peans were the ones being bullied.

iranians are historical cuckolds, just look at how their women behave in the west

the redpill is that arabs stablised the middle east from the retarded back and forth squabbles of both empires.

Iranian Diaspora is cancer in general

Kek, never thought about that

Good post

Why didn't they wear hijab properly?

Best post.

Unironically fuck off

Attached: 1518647255786.jpg (646x720, 23K)

Then why did you bother replying?

>There is little genetic continuity between persians from the achaemenid and sassanid era and now.
I gave a source, you stupid piece of shit. There is at least 90% genetic continuity. Do you want more sources?

01/07
01/07
Legend:

Dimgray X Indian
Dimgray Plus Sindhi
Dimgray Fill square Pathan
Dimgray O Kalash
Dimgray Dot Brahui
Dimgray Star Balochi
Dimgray Diamond Tajik
Black Fill square Iranian_Lor
Black O Iranian_Mazandarani
Black X Iranian_Persian
Black Star Kurdish

Attached: 01.png (1218x803, 137K)

02/07
Concrete data on Iranian genetics.

Legend:

Orange: Anatolian Neolithic Farmers/Natufians
Green: Neolithic Iranians
Blue: Eastern Hunter Gatherer
Red and Yellow: East Asian
Beige: Onge
Light blue: Subsaharan African

Attached: 02.png (1443x492, 328K)

Compare that with this, ancient Iranian samples,

Legend:

Green: Neolithic Iran
Red: Eastern Hunter Gatherers
Blue: Anatolian Neolithic farmers/Natufians

Attached: 03.png (309x363, 90K)

04/07
Overall, 90% genetic continuity, and once the regional differences are taken into account, 95% genetic continuity. Most of these samples were from near Kurdistan, and do not reflect all of Iran's genetics. Kurds would be very close to these samples, up to 96%

This particular image represents Ancient Europeans:

Attached: 04.png (301x521, 87K)

05/07
Ancient Iranian samples on Gedmatch:

Attached: 05.png (841x339, 41K)

06/07

The so-called "Arab" Y-DNA is at 8% total, mainly in Ahvaz, but my friend Arash/DMXX explains: "The strong presence of J1c3-PAGE08 is one of the surprising finds of this study. With an absence only amongst Assyrians from Azarbaijan province and a peak in Khuzestani Arabs (31.6%), I speculate this is an early Near-Eastern pastoralist nomad marker that is only accentuated in Khuzestani Arabs because the L147.1 marker (J1c3d), which is commonly associated with the expansion of Semitic languages (particularly Arabic in literature) was not tested here. Otherwise, it would be difficult to reconcile medieval Arabic admixture among Iran's Zoroastrians being comparable (and often greater) than Azeris, for instance, as Azerbaijan hosted Arab garrisons following the Sassanid collapse."

Thus, the majority of this was not even from Arabs, but from pre-historic migrations into the Iranian plateau, which predated Arabs by thousands of years. Actual Arab influence is not even two percent

Attached: 06.png (1084x970, 157K)

All of this information together shows the average Iranian has about 90 to 95% genetic continuity, depending on region, to his Achaemenid and Sassanid forebears.

Also, Ancient Persians ranged in skin tone.

Attached: vase.jpg (632x620, 111K)

>this thread
Can anybody explain to me why Persians are so sensitive about their heritage?

Also mosaic.

Now, about cultural continuity. Iranians have many unique holiday traditions such as Nowruz, Yalda, Chaharshanbe Suri, Mehregan, and so forth. Moreover, the Zoroastrian epic, Shahnameh, helped retain much of folklore dating to Sassanian era, and its third portion is largely accurate detailing of Sassanian kingly lineage.

Before the Islamic Revolution, there were only 15% Arabic loanwords, yet the language was still grammatically Iranian. The loanwords could also easily be avoided if one wanted too, meaning the language at most had about 5-10% Arabic influence.

Now YOU Arabs, in the upcoming war, I want us to bring back scaphism, crush the skulls of your women and children, and show you true terror. We gave you culture, and we're going to disembowel you to fucking hell. Even your best scholar acknowledged Persians were the ones behind Islamic Golden Age:

As Ibn Khaldun suggests, it is a remarkable fact that with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars…in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs:
"Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent…they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar…great jurists were Persians… only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"…The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts…This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture.

Attached: mosaic.jpg (282x179, 15K)

Check here:
Iranians have about 90-95% genetic continuity with their Sassanian and Achaemenid heritages, and I'm tired of subverting Arab pieces of shit trying to demoralize us, like we're somehow their rape babies, which we aren't. I really want to kill their women and children, for they are scum of the Earth that have contributed nothing to this world.

>heritages
ancestors*

>Is Iran/are Perisans the most cucked/muttified country in the world?
If being invaded or conquered by someone else makes you "cucked/muttified" then every single region in the world, without exception is "cucked/muttiffied" repeatedly. Migrations and conquests are a constant of human society.

here's a comparison between Iranians, Kurds, Turks and Southern Central Asians

Attached: 1521837770299.png (1672x962, 84K)

t. Shapur marshad Artaxerxes

those really prove nothing, anyone can see iranians are a mixmatch of arabs+pajeets just by lookin at em

edgy. it's just a kurdish shitposter.

Attached: 1516480988402.jpg (249x228, 6K)

Pakistan is the most muttified

no we're not.

the majority of pakis are punjabi/sindhi/muhajir and the majority of those are no different to the average indian

>the majority of pakis
actually pathans make up around 20% of the population now. they're still a minority but it's not like they're tiny like balochis or sindhis.

Name one country that hasn't been cucked

those people are muttified too

>into the Iranian plateau

From the Iranian Plateau actually

Attached: Afroasiatic.png (673x939, 83K)

>Fucked by all those countries
>Maintains 90%+ genetic continuity from neolithic
>Iran

>OP is real cuck

wait, so the Tudors were Welsh?

all 4 women are surprisingly good(above average) looking. Specially that cutie 2 from the right. Is this your average farsi?

>are so sensitive about their heritage?
Inferiority complex. I see the same exact reaction from my countrymen when arabic genetic influence in Iberia is discussed. I am Portuguese

I would say USA if we lived before the turn of the millenium. And i'm not american