"milk contains estrogen"

>"milk contains estrogen"
>"soy milk makes you hungry"
Fine, I'll just fucking tea besides water.

Is there anything else good to drink, Veeky Forums? Milk used to be one of my main things to drink. Does tea have downsides?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Milk is good.

>Abusing caffeine
Hope you're ready to turn in that natty card my dude

unsweetened tea, water, unsweetened coffee, sparkling water.

anyone that drinks anything else is fat.

This man gets it. No need to make it complicated.

>tea
Enjoy your black teeth
brushing wont do shit,its like scrubbing the paint you apply to a wall everyday

i'm a girl but okay.

brush with activated charcoal like a normal fucking person and your teeth are super white always.

Go green.

No, actually, soy milk contains estrogen. I don't know about regular milk though.

it contains phytoestrogens, not estrogen itself.

fuck why is everyone on Veeky Forums so stupid?

Stop being so worried about what you drink, you have to ingest unreasonable amount for any of it to affect you in any way. Moderation is key. Do you think they design fancy oral pills or use injections to ensure hormone absorption just for fun? You hardly absorb any of that stuff orally, stop being a pussy. Otherwise you might as well choose a cult-meme diet to stick with and get it over with.

There is no one compound called estrogen you brainlet. Estrogens are a class of compounds, Phytoestrogens are within that class, and are defined as compounds found naturally in plants that mimic the effects of estrogen in humans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens

>phytoestrogens
It doesn't matter how you call it you cockmongling retard, it has the same effects as estrogen

>soy milk makes you hungry
What

Oy, you tell those goyim chayim!

>mimic the effects of estrogen in humans
... but only in a good way, unless you drink a truckload.

No
Phytoestrogens have the same affinity to bind to the estrogen receptors as regular estrogen but are ineffective. So by consuming soy, you are protecting yourself against estrogen actually

it literally does not have the same effects. how can you know this absurdly little and call others retarded?

>eat whatever you want within reason
>stay away from X and buy my replacement
Who's the jew here I wonder?

> activated charcoal
> activated

Are you this retarded? Phytoestrogens have been shown to provoke hormonal imbalances and have already fucked pubescent boys.
Phytoestrogens are recommended to eat with HRT treatments, fuck you stupid piece of shit, stop misinforming people.

I'm not going to bother replying to your shit, you can have all the soy in the world and put it in your cum dripping ass.

No replacement you turbofaggot, just stop drinking the bottled homo.

>no goy they're called phytoestrogens its not the same as estrogen
>no... no it is the same thing but having compounds bound to receptors that are similar to estriadol is actually good for you!

There were a number of vegan threads gloating about the fact that soy can prevent baldness the other day, funnily enough the study showed that it did so via suppression of DHT which is an incredibly important/potent androgen that plays a huge role in male health and sexual function. You are full of shit. Avoid soy like the plague.

>No replacement you turbofaggot
So you say, but when someone is vaguely trying to create a problem in your mind they always have some "solution" to sell. This is sales 101.

There's no need to replace a fucking drink unless you are in need of constant liquid sipping because you didn't get over the oral phase when you were a kid, fuck off. I only drink water.

>Phytoestrogens have been shown to provoke hormonal imbalances and have already fucked pubescent boys.
>goy

Post a serious study with a large sample size done on humans that proves soy lowers free testosterone in men or increases estrogen.

>Phytoestrogens have been shown to provoke hormonal imbalances and have already fucked pubescent boys.
time to roll out the studies, big boy

>tfw thin hair and possibly highly sensitive to dht which means bald by 30

I'm not even that strong or big. I got all the negative effects of dht and none of the positives.