How do I get thicker biceps?

Pic related. How do I get them to be wider?

I already do cable hammer curls and weighted pullups. Is it simply a matter of time till they get bigger or is there an exercise you guys recommend?

Self-bump. Also post a pic of your biceps pls.

I csn have this wrong but pull ups amd hammer curls? This and normal barbell curls are the only bicep excercises I do

You mean your triceps?

You might have muscle tightness preventing you from a fuller ROM during curls. Do some stretches before.

No, I mean my biceps. I want them to be thicker when my arms are starightened.

Bigger tricep makes your bicep look bigger.

What does that have to do with getting thicker, wider biceps? I do my cable hammer curls with a rope after my weighted pullups, so I'm sure they're nice and loose.

I want my biceps to look like this guy's. Is it physically possible?

You can't make a muscle grow in a certain shape. Just keep lifting and hope for the best.

I am the captain of my body, I am the leader of my gainz.

What about bicep head being small when flexed but looking normal size due to the triceps? If I cut will when I flex my ceps will it look bigger?

By lifting weights......how else........

That's called being Natty dude. Also your probably dyel-tier, so I wouldn't worry much about it. Just keep doing weighted pullups and heavy(4-7reps) cable curls dawg.

I've been doing that, but is there any specific exercise you might recommend homey?

That thing you're seeing that's making his arm look thick is the triceps lateral insertion.

-> work triceps my nigga

Triceps are gay. Bicep DOMS for life.

Work both brah

Don't need to, I can already press lmao1pl8 for reps.

Good lad

So? I would fucking hope. A normal non lifting male should be able to rep 20-30 reps 1pl8 no prob.

you better delete that shit

Yay a K-chan thread!!!

Didn't you make this thread yesterday? We already told you: arm width is about triceps development, not biceps. Hit the lateral head of your triceps with push downs or dips.

Like the man said.

you should do bent over rows with a supinated grip. because you can load the bar up with more weight than if you were doing curls you can greatly increase your bicep gains.