Loose skin

How do you know when you have loose skin?

When I stand up, or sit my belly looks normal. However when I do middle of pic related I have the same part that hangs (less worse than pic) and I can grab parts of my belly pretty, easily but not parts of my arms and legs.

I have still to loose (56kg to 48/47)

11 yo to 15 I was 80kg and 16-18 68kg, 18-20 60 and 21 56kg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4GuFmW2c3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck that skin flap

lol she got a fleshlight for when she on her period but you still finna smash

nice tummy pussy xx

That's a phat belly pussy

gan i fug de belly bussy?

ive been told that losing weight in phases helps prevent loose skin, but it might be broscience.

Ur all disgusting fat lovers
Answer my question now please

I seriously thought that was a pair of balls.

>you want a good girl, but you need the BELLY POOSI

That is why I "timelapsed" my weightloss, but I cant tell. Legs and arms 100% sure I do not have loose skin but the belly part idk

i want ur belli pussay

imagine wrapping that skin around your dick and cranking it like a fleshlight

Not mine fag read the post damnit
This board have issue

How is this a question? It's quite obviously loose skin.

your picture makes it look like you have two gigantic thick labia majora

Not me
It does the same with that position but not this much

post ur belli pu$$i then faggot

You have issues mate.

How do you look like from the back?

I want to suck on your loose skin

Water fasting bro

Your body, deprived of nutrients, starts autophagy on the loose skin.

Pretty good
Suck dick skin its the same
I just want to know first if I have loose skin

Love a clean shaven belli pucci

Then post a picture god damn it

"Normal"
(Next pic will come)

Damn she has a second vagina. Whatever guy gets to try both out is a lucky dude.

And what makes me question if I have loose skin
Or the lack of sports when I loosed my weight

You need to build some muscle, no such thing as spot reduction for fat loss but you could do some core exercises and that might help

You really don't have that much loose skin

On a side note I'd really like to rub the head of my penis in your belly button while you hold that position, I reckon I could fill that flap with cum

Stop sucking your stomach in

Also what this guy said

what this guy said
both parts

You have a bit.
But it's so little that if you start eating well and lifting, focusing on core, you'll fill that space out in a few months to a year.
Good luck!

Yeah I know
Ive been going to the gym for 2 months but only 2 days. Next week I'll go 5 days a week
So it is loose skin?
Should I do another pic?

Another pic would make it easier to see, use the flash as well the lighting is terrible
I think the issue is more a lack of core muscles rather than loose skin per se, look up some essential core exercises and maybe try some yoga

Yeah sure but the general advice wont change much. If you focus on core and aren't 40 the skin will heal

Fuck I forgot to add

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Thanks for the answers, this is what I wanted to do and will do. But I wasnt sure if it was loose skin or as you said lack of muscles
I'll do another shot so I can be sure

Also shit like coconut oil or whatever the fuck else bullshit you see advertised for helping with loose skin/stretch marks is utter bullshit, they have an almost imperceptible difference and are ridiculously expensive

No prob, send buthole pics

Yea defently, I never buyed any, already knew the scam
Ok another pic where I didint sucked my stomatch in

Imo its loose skin
Thanks

Urs first fuccboi

I want to pound that fold pucci

Start working out, it's like you have no lean mass in your stomach.
How's the situation in your chest? Do you have mantits, or gyno?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Show penii

Gross! Theres hardly enough for me to warm my dick.

I'll send you dick pics if you send me dick pics

Defently no lean mass.
I am working out 2 days a week but it was on legs now that my gym open at 6am I can go 5 days a week and do some cardio

Empty chest

So you would say its not loose skin?

I cant entirely tell what sex you are but thats where I'm at too and it's never really caused me any problems. I've heard of people where it interferes with running and other shit but not for me. What more sucks is my nips (man) are a solid 2 inches lower than they used to be but I have a hairy stomach and chest which sort of distracts from it.

It is loose skin that is exacerbated by the lack of lean muscle mass

Yeah I guess it's more lack of muscle than loose skin.

Look up some good core workouts, get a routine with decent compound exercises, and start eating properly.

I dont have cute penis sry
Im girl what kind of fag would wear that pyjamas?

>what kind of fag
where do you think you are

k thanks a lot
I thought that I needed surgery, im happy that I can work on it and forget my obesity past
Kek true

I lost 90 pounds my skin is a worse than hers (i dont know what other user lost) but I guess for a man it's really not the biggest deal. Gonna try and gain muscle but I've come to terms that it's always going to be there in some respect and am at peace with it.

>I'm a girl
That's fucking disgusting, I really regret helping you, I thought it was a trap/twink

Fuck this place

Congrats on over coming obesity

You will find a cute twink one day user, just wait
I want to acheive petite mode so I wont be at peace with it, Im glad you can tho, if you care too much like me it become toxic.
Thanks user

Twinks and traps are gay

It'll never be perfect, but you can make it better. 50 getting some muscle 50 learning to cope. I'd say nine out of ten people you'd be physical with wouldnt care, but if it's for yourself that's up to you.

Have you had any children?

>pyjamas
>py
you really are in London then?
also your loose skin is pretty minor

no
no, France

I'm a 6'3 guy and I kinda have this problem. Was skinny fat at 240, now 190. Have what seems to be some lose skin but also some fat. I've been lifting and muscle growth is so slow. I lose the weight faster than I can put on lean mass. I know, calories in calories out, but my lifts go up. I don't wanna get fat(er) again, but I also don't want to look like a skeleton pretending to be a person.

i was expecting this. but holy shit... it was the first goddamn comment....

Anyway to prevent loose skin? Does everyone get it when they loose weight?

how bad is the loose skin? Im 6'3 225 lb fattie and im terrified of getting disgusting loose skin. Im working out and loosing weight but im dreading how it might turn out in the end.

It's not too bad, my belly is smaller, sags a little more, and my whole body feels like actual organs as opposed to a giant balloon ready to pop.

But my collar bone gains have been so fucking dope tho. Like from the pec minors up I'm looking so much better. Also it's cool to finally see the lines in my arms of all the different muscle groups

Holy shit I thought that was camel toe at first lmao.

If you were fat as fat ass?
Then no, losing it slow or fast, it will still be there.
Fasting and Intermittent fasting has been shown to start a process where the body eats useless stuff in the body. Like excess skin.
Like yours and OPs tummy pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=a4GuFmW2c3U

looks like a cyclops

BACK BELLY BOZO

BACK BELLY BOZO

Well, the first thing you could do try a low sodium diet. Consuming about under 2000mg of sodium per day will go long ways in tightening the flabbiness of your skin by reducing water retention. Two things to note is to consume plenty of water if you're going to do this and know that once you stop tracking your sodium content some of it will come back. You might also try intermittent fasting on an 8/16 hour cycle.

The only other thing that could reliably help would be building some more muscle mass. If you're afraid of looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger, don't. You will never even come close unless you deliberately work hard towards it.

I would recommend GSLP or SS (or the Practical Programming novice program if you have no one to teach you power cleans/gym doesn't allow them) along with a clean diet at your normal TDEE, no cutting or bulking needed as a novice. Regardless of which you choose, buy the SS book and learn proper form. Don't add weight until you can do it right, injuries will only set you back.

WHY DONT PEOPLE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOSE AND LOOSE WTF PEOPLE

LOLWUT stomach

sexy

what is it with French girls and being flat chested?

you really fit in here

I lost 80 pounds, I get the way the loose skin makes you feel.

But the skin was already loose, it became that way because you filled it with fat. The choice is having loose skin filled with fat, or just loose skin.

Fasting will fix loose skin.

Fpbp

People keep saying to fast, but would fasting even help saggy boobs? I don't see that happening.

>comment
go back to 9gag reddit faggot

someone post the "thinking about you hurts" copy Pasta Napoli.

>BELLY POOSI
kek i dont know why but this made me loose my shit holy shit

I wanted to write this, too. Looks like a vagene from the woman's pov.

tfw lost 50 pounds so far from water fasting, no loose skin :)

2nd image remember that to me

FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!!

This sounds like loose skin... Depending on your age and health coverage, you may consider asking a doctor. Your GP should be able to confirm or deny, and give you options if any are needed.

i lik vajeen

fucking loose baggo. you look like a ballsack

dont ever post shit like this again, i almost threw up

less bf% than english slags

Well this is Veeky Forums country...