Nice muscles, but you still look like a high school with the baby bottom chin going on. Grow a beard, you know...

Nice muscles, but you still look like a high school with the baby bottom chin going on. Grow a beard, you know, like a MAN.

Beards aren't in style

2013 called, it wants it’s style back

Soyboys

you're the bugman trying to mask your feminine, round, soft jawline

Something about beards just makes you look generic these days.

Trips of truth. Only reason to grow out a beard is a weak feminine chin

not allowed to have them with my line of work, then again im 6'4 and a slightly muscular chemist so its kinda all i need going for me.

I literally can't grow one, at least I have a manly voice to compensate, r-right guys?

To be honest this numale beardo shit makes me want to have full face/neck laser hair removal.

Sorry faggot I actually have a chin, I don't need to try to carve one out of face pubes with a hedge trimmer.

It was like, several years ago, hipsters decided to all ironically grow beards. A kind of "anti-fashion", like, fuck your beauty standards, dude. So now you have all of these neglect-beard nu-males walking around all ironically looking ugly on purpose, and that makes having a beard lame. The new counterculture isn't having a beard, it's being clean shaven. A freshly shore Chad is worth 100 badly bearded Brads.

Growing out your beard isn't manly
Letting your stubble grow out every now and then is though
It presents that you're capable of growing a full beard but choose not to

Thanks bro, I've always wanted to look as big as a building.

Legit only reason for a beard clean shaven with a good jaw is Stacey bait weak jaw with a beard is dirty daddy issue bait

top lel chinlets btfo

Only chinless numales and double chin fatties have beards nowdays

I can't and I look like 15 despite being 21 and it pisses me off
Never struggled with getting girls but having to show my ID everywhere I go is so discouraging
Just wish I could get stubble at least

>neglect-beard
THIS

Seethe problem with a lot of guys who "grow a beard" is that they aren't paying attention to it like they would the hair on their head. They figure they'll just not shave and they'll get something that looks good, but it takes effort and discipline to grow one PROPERLY. Yes, genetics will have a big factor in it and for some it's just not in the cards and I respect that they are at peace with themselves after giving it a shot.

But for a lot of guys they get to the 'ichy ugly' stage, get self conscious and just lop it off. You have to have a stoic outlook on this, not caring what other people say and just commit. Lean how to use oil and blams to prevent ichiness and shaving, go to a barber to get it shaped and build that relationship, or teach yourself how to maintain it, and also eat/train to give it the proper resources to grow it. Sure there will be genetic limits, not all of us will have zz-top beards, but you learn a LOT about yourself when you try to grow one, even if it temporary.

>you learn a LOT about yourself when you try to grow one
how hollow of a human being do you have to be to learn a lot about yourself by simply allowing hair to grow?

If you don't have dark hair, then don't grow a beard so as to avoid looking like a faggot. Then again, most of you cucks can't even grow a stubble so you're coping mechanism of claiming everyone with a bear must be a chinlet comes into play.

t. Chinlet

Stay mad, beardlet.

Fuck man I cant, im 19 and I can only grow sideburns, some fur on my chin and an invisible mustache. I havent shaven my mustache in a month and you cant even notice it in the daylight cause all the fucking hairs are colorless and thin af.
I really want a beard, wat do?
No minoxicidil or wear shit, cant buy.

Don't need to hide my face because I'm not a facelet.

I like looking young

>growing a beard
Fuck off, commie

>several years ago
>hipsters
Are you live in Russia or some other shithole?

Why would i want to walk around looking like i don't even have a fucking neck.
My beard is the perfect beard.

>TFW mustache doesn't connect with the rest thanks to shit genetics.
Please don't bully me
tell me i'm pretty.

Sorry bro, ar 670-1 won't allow facial hair, and lord knows I'm not about to grow a cock broom.

You look so young that there is still a good chance that your beard and stache will connect at some point
It was the last spot that filled up for me too

What kind of an ad hominem is this?
Why woudln't you learn something about yourself when you have to spend an extra 20 minutes looking yourself from the mirror every week if you've never done it?
It's not likely that you will come across anything mindblowing, but the fact that many people seem to think that just shutting the fuck up, putting the phone and ipad away and actually doing something with your hands is somehow you just wasting time.

t.eri

what if i have a massive chin? my sideburns are shit but goatee moustache is decent. will a chin moustache and under lip growth be good?

How about you grow a proper jaw instead

It's just that it sounds silly. Can you give some examples of what you learned about yourself?

Are you asking this because you really suspect that there is nothing to be gained or are you really that dense that you can’t think of any benefits what things like this could provide?
Like my anecdotes of looking at myself in the mirror would change anything. Have you ever gotten any kinds of ideas in the shower or while looking out of a moving cars window? It’s exactly like that.

Beards are just for insecure men to hide low t nowadays.
Its a scientific fact.

This, I don't want to hide my powerful jawline with a fucking beard

Pfc coolguy detected

Thread is going to be full of low test fags who can't grow facial hair

Nay, because I got my father's genes who still can't grow a beard at the age of seventy

>beardaboo indirectly admits he has a beard to hide his weak jaw

I alway wanted a beard, since I was a kid. Wanted deep voice and beard.

Got the voice.
Beard not so much. Can grow out mustaches and chin beard but other is filling up with time. Rock the Tony Stark 4 now. (I actually love it)

The point I wanna make is, when I asked my beard strong friends to let theirs grow, all of them said it looked like hobos, and that their gfs wouldnt like it.

NOW, guess what - everyone has them, even weak beard guys like alpadest try.

Point is - now I dont want a beard since 99% of ppl do it 4 style and to be in fashion. And what happen to girls complaining beard scratched them? Now they seem fine dating bearded guys. Truly woman, thy heart is shallow and empty, filled with magazine propaganda.

I dont have anything agains guys who enjoy having a beard since they could grow one. BUT if you hopped on the hype train just to be cool then KYS M8 and suck my ball sweat clean of my balls.

>not knowing the riddle of beard
What is a beard compared to the sick cunt that grows it?

Hiding your face is for cowards and communists

i have barely any facial hair im 25 yo

idc tho, shaving is pain in ass anyway, and i dont think beard would add a whole lot to my ugly face

Beards look trash these days, when I was younger I always wanted one because everyone was clean shaven. Beards were something people would use to stand out which is exactly what every teenager wants. Beards these days are for the faggots who never broke out of those teenage years.

Besides, I can't really use one for my job as it is something to be pulled on and grabbed if you get in a fight. Its certainly what I would pull on if fighting.

Wait a few years and try growing it again to see where the growth is. Don't grow it out if you can't finish it unless you wanna look like AlphaDestiny

No thanks. I've had six sessions of laser hair removal on my face and I'm ready for about 3 or 4 more. Getting my legs done too. Groupon ftw

For the love of god, don't grow a beard if you don't have the genetics for it, or care for grooming it to the point that it looks at the very least half-decent.

I've seen so many pasty white kids trying to grow their shit out only to look like disgusting, unkempt neckbeards in the process. I even know one of said neckbeards personally, and don't have the heart to tell him it looks like ass because his gf likes the grizzly look for some reason, when I think it just makes him look like a lanky child who's trying to look older than he actually is.

Before anyone says I'm jelly that he can even grow a beard, I've got Middle-Eastern and Ruskie genes and can literally grow one out in the span of a week and would keep one if not for the fact that I'm a lazy nigger who can't be assed to regularly groom it.

r e k t

oh what pitiful stuff this is

I have a good jaw and chin so I’d rather not
And where I live everyone with a beard is a numale hipster and I don’t want to be associated with them

>beards
>low test
The sad thing is you really believed the statement you were making

>growing a beard
Fuck off, antifa

>beards are required because I say so
you can suck my dick if you think you need a test boost pally.

No chin Tim

I lack the ability to grow non-embarrassing facial.

However, I have a fairly square jaw.

Thanks anyway, user.

A beard stops a respirator from making a seal over your face so you can't go into fires and save people......like a MAN

>Man
>Need oxygen to survive in fire
Choose one

BEARDLETS

t. balding, glasses and fisherman's cap wearing hipster numale

Seriously though, a beard is not good or bad by itself. It has to match your face, your haircut, clothing, even profession. And it requires absolute maintenance. Get it trimmed at a barber after the first 1-2 week of wildman period.

>Thick healthy beard like in OP pic
High T
>Patchy numale pube beard (majority of you beard religious faggots)
Low T

>caring about shit other people think
Get out of here and think about your life for a moment. If you're going to improve -- do it. Don't waste time being a little girl and caring about your appearance that much. You have what you're born with, and things you can't change are the least you have. Do your best to have the most, you won't hide your imperfections. Embrace them, don't be a tranny.

Is there anything more numale than a beard?

I can do both. I have a nice jaw which I prefer over having a beard though, so I'll keep rocking the boyish look until I start going bald

thank god the time when beards where in style is over now right guys? not like either of you can grow one anyway

I do that just from pure lazyness

literally only nu males who vape have them beards

>it takes all this to grow beard
You literally just dont shave you fucking retard. You don't need to train for a beard.

Growing a week old stubble makes people think I've lost weight.

But they get in the way and require maintenance. Completely un-functional. No thanks.

soyboys all have beards to hide their chins.

I had a beard. It was yuge. I use a small comb to make sure it was in order. And then I started working construction. I got caught in things, wrapped up, pinched. Just not something I'm into. I cut it into a fine mustache. Something a man can appreciate.

Why would I grow a beard when I already have a strong jaw line and a defined chin? I have optimal genetics for growing facial hair, my hair extremely thicc and grows out quidhwv with the sun visor was in a great place to get some wogood I got a lot to go to work

>t.eri
What did he mean by this?

beards are no longer a sign of masculinity you know it I know it everybody knows it

Most threads now read like a bunch of cunty schoolgirls trying to meme each other into anorexia. The fact that a general trend toward self-improvement and masculinity has degenerated into this catty fucking nonsense is unbelievably depressing. Just grow up for fucks sake