What do you do when you lose motivation Veeky Forums?

What do you do when you lose motivation Veeky Forums?

Nothing. I go to the gym by discipline, not because of faggotries like motivation.

I don't like this picture.

I don't train for bitches
Hell i don't even care about sex
I train to become the best me i can become: whether that be mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally

There's no way these screenshots are really in response to that profile.

You go anyway, it's called discipline. As for your pic, that's life, an attractive man can be a child rapist and still have women begging for his dick while the average guy has to bend over backwards just to bag some single mom, and ugly guys better not appear in public If they don't want a sexual harassment suit.

Pick things up then put them down

currently losing motivation to workout cause im a turbomanlet. im trying to workout again but my only motivation would be to leave a better looking corpse once i kms

I go and workout anyway because I'm not a faggot that thinks motivation is required to do the right thing.

Remember that the Logos that permeates the Universe has everything made in a maximally rational way so I just have to follow what I was meant to do.

It's fake anyway, some robot made a normal bio and altered it after he got the type of reaponses he wanted after a few dozen tries

This is more funny then it is sad

I use discipline.

I tell myself working out and having a nice body is the only thing that gives value to my pathetic existence.

eh yes it is, look it up this pic is very old

That's a type of motivation, you fucken moron

You mean there is a mc donalds on the way to the gym.

I make a tinder account with Adie's pictures and realise I could realistically get his body in two years

what the fuck are you going to do? not lift!?

I don't cause I'm not a chick

Hate myself even more

I run

I lift anyways

I keep going. My anxiety and depression broke me into a million pieces, and now, all I have left, is this body. My mind is fucked but I'll train this body to be the best it could be. I'll make it, I swear!

what happened adie anyway? there's literally no good tripfags anymore

Congratz on washing yourself and lifting for 6 months

This

He got a grilfriend

I'm entirely hoping BotW's DLC doesn't monkeypaw the fuck out of me by ruining his character because of course it would, he was the entire reason I started lifting in the first place.

It's become too addicting to stop now but I'd miss him cheering me on.

You just have to follow what the Logos wants you to do.

in other words, he made it

gfur is my motivation to lift too, I used to be a skinny faggot but now I'm a stronger faggot

They would have very aesthetic children.

Routine?

up to 2 and a half hours in the gym, +600 calories over TDEE every day. Did a strength routine first. He went hard.

>sandals with jeans
lol fucking white people..
corny as fuck, as per usual.

you jelly brah?

Sheiiit nigga I agree
All them cracka ass niBBas ain't no wearing them Jordans cuz that's our shit ya feel me
Ayo fibu comeback when

Reality is a bitch.

this routine is so retarded. have fun bench pressing with blasted triceps.

Don't know if there are more of them.

>Wanna see it in person?
>Umm
>Your place or mine?
>Mine

You're right, that's why I'm gonna do chest/tris, shoulders/legs, back bis.

lost motivation a long time ago, haven't even lifted a weight in weeks. realized that no matter how fit I get, I'll still be a friendless virgin autist

Think about all that shit I wanna do once I'm fit.

Remind myself that I'm going to be 30 in two years.

Remind myself of what I don't wanna go back to.

Remind myself how long it all takes and how much time would've been wasted.

If I just NEED to take a break I will, but I never give up completely.

never gonna make it

Never lift for 3D women and you'll never lose motivation. Lift for yourself + your waifu. She's perfect and not real, so she'll give you an infinite perfection you can forever strive for.

if you're such a pussy faggot that your arms are fucked after hitting 4 tricep exercises the day before you bench you'll never make it

pretty much this, only beta nu-males and women take the whole "motivated mindset" seriously.

thats what I said, yea. I was locked in a house my whole childhood, I've missed out on social development milestones like having friends or experimenting with relationships. No amount of lifting or fitness will ever reverse that.

Lift! we all lose motivation you have to push through it and go, on the other side of lost motivation is where all the good stuff starts happening.

What do you do when lifting is the only thing you look forward to

Terrible German

as opposed to what?

black people? they wear socks and sandals and shit like that all the time because they don't give a fuck and you probably worship that sentiment

You could try o live for yourself at least.
I know that I'll be FA till I die, but at least iwon't have to go to the doc three times a week becasue my chest hurts and I can't take a proper shit.

>girl

I ask my sister to let me smack her butt for a few minutes

You get really pissed.

lifting is the only thing I have power over.

This is why the west is Doomed empowering woman to be in leading positions of the government, policy business, voting rights etc.

You will see how this will bring the downfall of the west within 20 years.

You run?

I remember how much I hate myself and how much pain my body deserves. I remember what I was put on this earth to do, and I remember without it my life is meaningless.

Elaborate.

This. Motivation is fleeting. You need to mentally commit to going every day.

How's highschool going?