Help with acne

been dealing with it since i was 14. now i'm 18 and its become a part of my life.

past month i've been working out and switched to a vegan diet to experiment. i wash my face twice a day with only warm or cold water. i drink plenty of water and change my pillow case every night.

pic related, its me.

help

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/80-10-Diet-Balancing-Paperback/dp/B00BDXBN0O
youtu.be/CBgOhMdmCSE
drugs.com/comments/clindamycin-topical/for-acne.html
reddit.com/r/vegan/comments/70tbbh/acne_has_reappeared_since_going_vegan/
acne.org/regimen.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25721216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try using NCN skincare along with prescription retin a. A good regime is oil cleanser, acne toner, acne serum, vitamin c serum in the morning and oil cleanser, retin a at night. You don't need moisturizer since those products already have a lot of moisture locking in them. Also use sunscreen if you go out, NCN has a good one

Drink spring water or get a reverse osmosis filter

Dont shower more than you need to and use lukewarm water when you do

Make sure your washing machine is clean and make sure the shit you clean your stuff with is holistic

Cut dairy and gluten out completely

Do an intestinal cleanse for a week then take probiotics

If you do all these memes your skin will be fine

Go to a dermatolagist, get on Accutane

Dietary changes and face washes will never help you. It's hormonal in your case, almost looks like cystic acne. You need to get on medication like accutane.

apple cider vinegar

I have annoying skin

I've done keto a couple times for like a month because I hate being on it but one of the most noticeable benefits is that your skin becomes extremely clear after about 2-3 weeks

give it a shot for 2 weeks and see what happens

face washes always made my acne worse

Get on accutane, it's the only thing that works.

T. Guy who had acne all the way through middle and high school

This.
Accutane will work if anything and everything fails. Just get ready some for juicy side-effects

Vitamin A, D, B5, E, some C

Potassium, Zinc, Selenium.

Stay away from veganism, it causes brain damage, you are best just drastically cutting dairy and whey.

Cut whey scoops and do vegan scoops ("but I thought you said stay away from veganism"). Whey has a lot of shit your body shouldn't get a lot of. Vegan scoops are the healthiest source of protein (having plentiful, fiber, potassium, calcium, iron and other nutrients) aside from straight up meats, get the best of both worlds, that's the secret, vegans are deranged, meatcucks are retards, mix it up and filter in the optimum of both.

Go heavy on Omega 3, eat salmon 1-3 times a week.

Get lots of antioxidants

Start eating overall more fruits and veggies(ones with less sugar) eat fruit seeds cause of the hidden and extremely rare nutrients (don't be afraid of the skins too of you wash them). also don't believe the bullshit about cyanide poisoning from fruit seeds, just don't have a truckload or you might get a little sick

Also do a long nofap streak somewhere around a month (if you can get further then keep going your hormones can get their shit together.

Try the Equate benzoyl peroxide face wash. I use that and my face acne is gone. It’s the only stuff that works fir me.

Sorry, but with acne that bad don't even bother with anything anybody else in this thread mentions besides
and Seriously. My acne was nowhere near as severe as yours and it didn't even respond to two other different regimes my dermatologist put me on before finally putting me on isotretinoin (aka Accutane). Just be ready for possible joint aches, very dry face and lips, and sun sensitivity. 6 months on isotretinoin and there's a 75% chance you'll never have acne ever again in your life.

go vegan, cleared up my skin massively

did you read the OP?

not just vegan - go strict all raw fruit/veggie, low fat for 6 months, aka "80/10/10" diet amazon.com/80-10-Diet-Balancing-Paperback/dp/B00BDXBN0O

accutane may well screw up your joints with severe arthritis - not to be taken lightly. DO NOT just trust your doctor; do your research first.

>'DONT TRUST YOUR DOCTOR!, TRUST THIS VEGANISM SELF HELP BOOK'

yeah.. don't trust this guy. The side effects of accutane go away after treatment with RARE exceptions.

I had acne from about the time I turned 19 until the time I turned 28.

Tried everything, nothing worked but time.

Good luck!

check out Brian Turner

he had acne worse than that and has cleared it up through drugs and diet

youtu.be/CBgOhMdmCSE

carbs are the worst thing for acne you stupid carb cult faggots

>eats tones of greasy HIGH CARB food
>gets accutane
>ance clears
>IT WAS THE DAIRY!

i have acne worse than that, i know the struggle b.

when i cut out dairy i noticed a considerable decrease in oil on my skin. i've also been taking zinc recently and noticed some good results, but i'm getting close to trying accutane. only thing putting me off of it is the risk of long-term side effects like gut problems and liver damage. i think i'm going to try keto for a month and if it doesn't work, i'm going on accutane.

holy shit if this isn't me

Get hold of some Skinoren gel

wash every morning and night with cool water, take cooler showers and dont get shampoo on your face

ignore all this bullshit advice from vegan trolls, just quit eating dairy, milk, cheese, sour cream, ice cream, stop all of it for 3 months and watch your skin be 100% clear, you can sleep on a pillowcase you found in a dumpster and your acne will still clear up, usually takes a month to show a difference

Just do more deadlifts and increase scoops to 4.

after this I have to keep it up and can never eat dairy again? or maybe when Im older? pls respond

Go to a dermatologist. I was fucked hardcore by cystic acne at your age and was prescribed Roaccutane for it.

Gnarly side effects with regard to dry skin, but that shit worked when nothing else did.

Oh yeah, and it cured it all up for good too, so fuck yeah.

Anyone here have acne on their arms?

Used to be just my upper arms but has spread to my forearms and inner arms, I have been using a 10 percent aca (I think it's aca?) Lotion daily and that controls it. I only get occasional minor facial acne but my arms look all fucked up.

medication or wait 5 years.

Yea my friend got put on Accutane and his lips got chapped to hell and he got a little depression lol. I remember times when he would just be sitting there and tears would run down his eyes and he'd just be like "God dammit not again" haha. It's worth the side effects I hear though

>Stay away from vegamism
>it causes brain damage
Lolololol

I used to have acne pretty bad like that, OP. I just started using Neutrogena acne wash + Olay moisturizer twice daily for the last 5-6 months and I rarely have any blemishes any more, any if I do they are very small and easy to take care of.

32 here. I've been on three cycles of accutane since 16, it always comes back after about 3.5 years or so.

Doxycycline will help mid term, but accutane is the only answer.

Your balls. Chop them off. become trap.

#1 if its horrible, start taking 10mgs of accutane per day, then after a couple months when it clears just do a maintenance dose of 10mgs every 2-3 days. This is such a low dose that the worst side effect you might get is chapped lips, don't get scared by the fear mongers. The bad sides happen cause doctors prescribe 80mgs a day to guys who weigh 120lbs...In korea and israel they use really small, microdoses, the effect is the same, but basically no sides.

#2 If its not too bad, buy some CLINDAMYCIN GEL, apply it morning after waking, and night before bed.

reseearch diet relation as well, some foods like milk and high-carb/sugar foods can make your acne WORSE if your genes are wired like that.

Uhhhh zinc is good to supplement as well.
That's about it. Use a decent facial wash, something not strong.

t. ex-acne sufferer, now have porcelain model skin

so ive been reading all the responses...

i used to use benzoyl peroxide/salicylic acid washes and they didn't do much besides dry out my face. yes i tried different concentrations but since the results were minimal i stopped buying to save money.

as i stated earlier i stopped eating meat and dairy about a month ago after reading about that. my roommate happens to be vegan so he helped me a little bit.

i guess the general consensus is i need to see a doctor. should of noted i'm a poorfag student.

i also have acne all over my chest, upper arms, and back. sometimes in my pubic area too. no one sees that shit so i could care less

ye i saw a few of his videos. one my inspirations to switch my diet

i was thinking about buying accutane online to avoid the cost of seeing a dermatologist. i dunno the legality of that (US).

True beauty comes from within, my doctor said.
Very wise words indeed, he suggested i either started doing isotretinoin or experiment with my diet.

Did some research, stopped dairy completely.
Started moisturizing with jojoba oil

Two months later my skin cleared up, and started looking healthier too.
Backne is a lil bitch but it's fading too.

I struggled with acne for 9 years.

My only tip is, never soap your face, moisturize with Jojoba/Coconut Oil
DITCH DAIRY.

Low fat oil-free high carb whole food vegan diet

There's no way this won't work.

Funny how once I stopped consuming fatty oily shit everyday my skin cleared up.

Go find me a high carb vegan with serious acne issues. I'll wait.

>i was thinking about buying accutane online to avoid the cost of seeing a dermatologist. i dunno the legality of that (US).
yes buy it online, I used to buy it reliably from
https:// goldpharma.com/ but I haven't used that site in a couple years, so I can't vouche for it totally atm. I'm lucky I live in a country where I can buy accutane without a prescription for really cheap. Also if you search the site type "isotret" or "isotretinoin", instead of calling it accutane.

Anyway you should definitely also go to the doc or pharmacist and get CLINDAMYCIN GEL, apply it twice daily. Stop using BP cause its kind of ineffective and just makes your face dry/red like a crab.

if you look at the reviews here it's a pretty effective treatment for some drugs.com/comments/clindamycin-topical/for-acne.html

My friend had acne worse than you, and after 5 weeks she's like 95% clear cause of the gel. Her active acne is dead and just scabs now, so in a few more weeks she should be like 98%.

have you ever done an acne search on those banana-raw-fruit-vegan forums?
Freelee and Durianrider forums?

Few years ago I tried their diet, and my acne got worse. Then I searched their website for "acne" and noticed a lot of people complaining about getting worse acne, and some people with no history of acne getting pimples....They started deleteing those posts though. Haven't checked their forum in years.
Also i checked reddit, get mixed reviews.

reddit.com/r/vegan/comments/70tbbh/acne_has_reappeared_since_going_vegan/

"In the ~4 months since going vegan, I have far too many pros to list and really only one con.. My acne is returning?! I'm a 31 yr old male that has had one or two pimples every six months since high school. Had very clear complexion. Now I seem to have at least 2-4 at once. (Mostly around my mouth) What gives?"

Our bodies aren't all the same, some diets work for you, but not for me.

Get rid of your benzoyl peroxide/salicylic acid face wash. Those are extremely drying for your skin and it's not good to use them on a daily basis. I would suggest that you use a gentle cleanser that cleans your face and hydrates your skin after washing it.
Contd..

I used to assume that using strong ingredients and drying out your face was good for you, however I realized that it gave no benefit to my skin - so I had to ditch it and I suggest you do the same too. Make sure your cleanser is a pH of 5 or so. This helps to maintain the balance of the skin's pH.
Using a gentle toner with some BHAs afterwards, will help to get rid of excess dirt and bacteria you may not have cleaned off. I suggest you buy an effective and gentle topical treatment (either a gel or cream) to apply on your pimples afterwards.
After you exercise, make sure you clean yourself immediately. The sweat will clog your pores and for me, I make sure to clean because I usually get whiteheads if I don't do so. The acne on your chest and back may be the result of it.
Since you're working out, I would highly recommend that you stay away from whey protein and stick to protein that are from natural sources (vegetables, meat, etc.) I've read articles and heard from people that whey protein tends to aggravate and lead to acne.
Speaking of the diet, since you mentioned that you experimented with vegan, I think it's better that you stick to your original diet. The experimentation and sudden shift may have suddenly freaked your body out, so it didn't know how to react. Some people have mentioned that you should cut out diary, gluten, or soy. These three tend to be the culprits for most, however I would like you to experiment out with them and see whether they do aggravate or further worsen your acne. If not, I see no reason to eliminate it.
Also one of the commenters mentioned consuming lots of antioxidants and Omega 3s - those are rich sources that are extremely good for your skin. Try to incorporate them into your diet.
Lastly, stress. It seems like you've been stressed a lot because of this - I suggest that you find a way to distress and try not to worry about it too much. Whenever I get super stressed, I tend to break a lot.

Which is why I said I stopped eating oily shit. I normally cook oil-free at home but the only time I ever get a pimple is when I go out to eat and eat a bunch of oily shit (impossible to avoid in China and I ain't about to stop going out on dates)

There are plenty of unhealthy vegans that consume a ton of oil. Being a vegan isn't enough. I'm pretty oil is allowed on a raw vegan diet, too, so that probably explains the raw vegans getting acne.

It looks to me you have moderate cystic acne. Over the counter products will only help so much, although stuf like tea tree oil might work miracles. Diet and lifestyle will obviousl help but it won't make the problem disappear.

A cosmetologist could clear up those cysts manually and the results might be surprisingly long lasting, up to several months per visit, but it might be pretty expensive.

I'd take roaccutan.

Also use search aloe vera if you are a poprfag and can't buy skincare products. It's a good replacement as a topic treatment for your pimples.

Something that worked with me 100% against acne was cold showers, I would put the coldest temp and just stay infront of my shower covering my face. Use lots of soap on ur face. should be gone in 3 days 100%

I've tried the no-oil vegan diet, the all fruit diet, various kinds of veganism, and the high oil diets, caveman diets, basically all new fad diets iv'e tried...they never got me 100% clear, they would improve me a little, then id get worse, it was still a roller coaster, and I was never satisfied.
if you search even raw-food-fruit-diets with no oil, you'll see people complain about increases in acne. People are different, different bodies, different sensitivities.

I used to have tons of acne. now im clear.
I eat almost 10eggs a day and cook them in olive oil or coconut oil. My fat intake must be really high atm. I eat fatty fish quite often, pig and steak. My skin is perfect. I'm also on steroids, which SHOULD make my face worse, since I'm prone to acne, but so far after 4 months still nothing.

All I do now is use clindamycin gel, take zinc every day, and a couple times a week i take a really low dose (10mgs) of accutane. No sides. skin is perfect, i eat what I want.

I dont eat junk food or processed shit though or dairy. I know what is healthy for my body, i know what i digest well and reduces inflamation for me.

Go to a derm user. If you can’t afford that here are the basics of skincare: cleanse, moisturize, exfoliate, and protect (sunscreen).

Acne is caused when your dead skin cells mix with your face oils and create clogs. Sometimes this is caused by a lack of hygiene, but mostly it is a hormonal problem that causes your skincell turnover rate to slow while causing your natural oil production to increase.

You need to find a gentle PH balanced cleanser, I recommend Spectro Gel cleanser for acne prone skin. Also look for a chemical exfoliant that contains either Gycolic acid or salicylic acid, or both, Neostrata is a good brand to check out. A simple oil-free moisturizer would probably be best, something like Cetaphil or even plain petroleum jelly would be fine. In your case I wouldn’t get a chemical sunscreen but would use a physical one with zinc oxide. I reccomend Elta MD or La Roche Posay.

As far as treatments go, tretinoin is the best, but Retin A is prescription only in the USA, so if you live elsewhere you can prolly find it. Retinol is the synthetic version that can be bought over the counter everywhere. The Ordinary company makes a great retinol product. If your acne is fungal, which it could be, you need to apply an anti fungal antibiotic, or take one internally. Benzoyl Peroxide and Sulfur are good for drying out existing breakouts, but I would be careful if overdoing this while using acids and other active ingredients.

The main thing is that you need to rebalance your skin. So make sure to incorporate new products slowly and listen to your skin along the way. You do not want to dry your skin out as this can cause an increase in oil production in the long run, and you want to make sure you are using sunscreen daily if you are using acids or retinols as these make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.

I know you said that you stopped eating dairy, which I would recommend you continue to do along with taking a daily probiotic supplement.

Cont.

You also should look into taking essential fatty acid supplements with the proper ration of GLA, LA, EPA, and DHA as these help to regulate your body’s horomones naturally. I recommend fish oil and black currant seed oil. Drink unsweetened green tea every day and take a decent multi with plenty of Vitamin C and A.

Acne takes time to heal, so don’t expect instant results. If you’ve never used acids or retinol before you may experience purging, which is your skin bringing all the deep buried shit to the surface as new skin is exposed, so things may get worse before they get better at first. Don’t give up and you should start seeing real results in 3 months if not sooner.

My struggle with acne motivated me to work towards a career in dermatology so I understand. Acne sucks user, I hope you find something that works for you and that this Info helps you! Good luck!

QUIT VEGANISM. And start eating massive amounts of Vitamin A (RETINOL, not betacarotene) rich animal foods such as liver, butter, cod liver oil. Do a weston price diet.

vitamin A is poisonous in large concentrations

Stop jacking off so often. Also could be genetic. Get dermatologist instruction and it will go away when you get older

What haircut is this?

acne.org/regimen.html
dis shit saved me, but mine's a mild case
otherwise accutane, as others have said

Stop using warm water on your face, shower cold, quit washing it extra you will just dry out your skin and make it compensate by producing more oils and clog your shit up in the process.

doxycycline.

You two are fucking idiots.

There's nothing wrong with beta-carotene and sweet potatoes are full of them.

>Do a weston price diet

Good goyim, eat the meattrash and start on pharmaceuticals when your body eventually goes bad from all the disgusting animal products.

hey buddy. i had worse acne than you and i know how it feels. its horrible for esteem.

ignore everyone else, they are giving solutions which are not effective for our cases.

what completely cleared my skin was overdosing on Vitamin A.
it's completely safe and effective.
Just start mega dosing vitamin a and it will cure your acne.
good luck buddy, hope your acne clears.

How did you overdosed? Food or accutane?

Eat sweet potatoes.

how can i fix facial redness? tried bunch of cream, salt water, white vinegar, etc.
it seems to be associated with women, but they can cover it up with make-up.

A C C U T A N E

there's a reason it gets shilled in every thread, shit is fucking incredible
my doctor told me I had one of the worst cases of back acne he had ever seen, one cycle of accutane later and I haven't had a single breakout since
the only side effects I had were dry lips and incredibly dry skin, little flakes of it would literally crumble off my face like dandruff sometimes

Dont take Accutane

I had bad acne in teenage years and took the TANE. i think it fucked me up mentally pretty hardcore. look into Azelaic acid. i have tubes of it for my nephew and it helps him alot,but its $$$ unless u have insurance!

vitamin a pills. very cheap and safe my friend.

accutane is bad for growth and development:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25721216

vitamin a is much safer and does not have these side effects.

go to your local supermarket and buy vitamin a.
take 100000 iu everyday for 6 months.

depending on your genetics, diet etc you can see results starting from the first week, your acne will then clear slowly until it completely clears up at month 6.
best luck in your journey brother.

>take 100000 iu everyday for 6 months.

>Stay away from veganism
>eat salmon 1-3 times a week
you're a retard

You uninformed dumb nigger. Accutane fucks with not only your hormones, but has been lead to cause kidney damage, gynecomastia, permanent oil gland damage, permanent dry lips, low energy levels, all for dry and "clear" skin.

Literally just cut dairy, greasy foods, and sugar.

accutane is the only thing that worked for me

what do you think Accutane is?
Its huge doses of vitamin A

And yeah it can be dangerous. I took it when I was about 16 and the dermatologist told me I could not lift weights or do anything like that during treatment because it can cause muscle death.

So OP should def see a doctor about this.

you are the fucking nigger
>literally just cut dairy, greasy food, and sugar
That will do nothing for OP except make his food taste like shit

>the dermatologist told me I could not lift weights or do anything like that during treatment because it can cause muscle death.
what the fuck are you even talking about dude, that is completely made up, your derm is a dumb ass

You might have ducked up hormones, you'd need bloodwork to check. I have mine from hormones, it sucks and you're left either taking hormone pills that hurt you or just accepting it

She was extremely explicit about this. Just because many people have lifted whilst on it doesnt mean it comes with no significant risk.

Just google Accutane+permanent muscle damage or death.

How about DON'T do this.

Wait a year and start shaving everyday. Might still be hormonal mine was 90% gone by 19.5

Quit all the common intolerances; milk, eggs, soy, nuts, tree nuts, wheat(all gluten).

Live on meat, veg, fruit, and low GI carbs bro. Meal prep every day, make a full commitment to taking control of your situation.

BUT I NEED THESE FOR BULKING
HOW AM I SUPPOSED THE ESCAPE THJE SKELLY LIFE

Agreed. Seek medical treatment.

>soy doesnt affect testosterone
kek, seriously be careful though because testosterone matters.
just stay away from dairy

same shit since 15 now i'm 19 its starting to go away now.
no medicine worked for me

sorry man its forever as far as i know, I quit dairy totally and although its a pain sometime just having a clear face is amazing for confidence and being able to take off my shirt in public vs having disgusting painful cycts on my back and shoulders...yeah fuck every bit of dairy

DAIRY IS FUCKING POISON WHEN WILL YOU MOOKEKS FIGURE THIS OUT

Hey OP, I have acne like in OP pic but I am 26, I have been suffering acne for over 10 years.

It's been on and off on stages, a year without acne, a year with full blown acne. Right now I am just recovering from scars.

Here is a few pointers I can give you:

-Sleep more, adjust your stress levels, stress can cause hormonal acne. Stay away from any stims like caffeine, nicotine etc. You will get a withdrawal and probably get more acne but you will start going away from a cycle.

-Food doesn't have as much of a direct relationship with ACNE as many think, only certain foods like DAIRY and High GI carbs like sugar (mainly due to excess insulin). Avoid those and limit yeast/wheat and you will be fine. Drink some Kefir for probiotic gains.

-Go to your doctor and get prescribed DUAC gel or Clindoxyl gel, it's basically a BP + Clindamycin and works really well in with your kind of acne (inflammatory) types.

Try these first for first 1-2 months, if that fails then consider going on tretinoin

Accutane should be absolutely last resort. You don't want to damage your liver.

salmon is good, I eat almost everyday,
I know they may contains heavy metals, but I take NAC + L-cysteine everyday so I am good on that.

Accutane doesn't change hormones dumbass.
The best way is to find the root cause of why his hormones are out of wack and causing acne.

Hormones are complicated, changed by many factors. But from personal experience I know for a fact that these can cause major hormonal shifts and cause acne:

>Dairy
either gut intolerance causing inflammation or Dairy containing hormones causing acne or combination of both. Should be okay with whey protein with DIGESTIVE ENZYMES. KEFIR IS OKAY.

>Insulin,
too much sugar, or too much high gi carbs excretes excess insulin, causing inflammation = sebum production (I eat 2 servings of white rice, felt like groggy and tired, took a nap, wake up instantly 2-3 new acne on face)

>Stress
Too much caffeine, too much stims (taking preworkouts, ADD medications) + Lack of sleep, + anxiety (social, work etc) and include all the previous factors can cause adrenals to over excrete cortisol, or even worse go into adrenal fatigue causing overall systemic inflammation, and causing acne. E.g: Long-term smokers who quit cold turkey get infamous 'quit zits' because of massive hormonal shift from absence of nicotine.

All these can have an effect on Hormonal levels, and add to that is the genetic factor. Some people have genes that are predisposed to having overactive sebum glands. Hence why people say More prone to acne. They are more sensitive to having their pores clog up etc.

There is a reason why acne was a non-issue during early civilizations. Human evolution can't keep up with society evolution.

>salmon
Has a small bit of metals (not even the bad ) practically smallest ratio to all other fish
>selenium
Cleans excess/unsorted heavy metals and makes proper use of them

Fucking learn some of nutrition you dyel fuckboy.

Make a toner with half witch hazel and water and a little bit of acv (figure out the proportions yourself) and maybe a drop of tea tree oil. Put it in a spray bottle and use twice a day, moisturize after. It works well for me

Stop fapping. I stopped fapping and after day 6 my acne started getting super clear

This, also stop anything consuming anything fried.

>i wash my face twice a day with only warm or cold water
Wash your face better. You need INGREDIENTS lol

Get some benzoyl peroxide. Put it all over your face every day and let it dry in.

>change my pillow case every night
I don't believe you. You can't be washing and drying your pillow cases on repeat every day. Wtf?

>vegan diet
This isn't 9gag

Ok OP, here's my advice. I don't have acne, but I have good skin and not long ago my twin nieces came to me about acne. It wasn't as bad as yours but it apparently crusted over a lot... I got them on my skincare regime and it fixed the issue within 3 months.

>orange triad
Take 6 a day, or 3 a day if you're poor and need to make them last longer. People might bash vitamin supps these days, but this used to be what Veeky Forums recommended to everyone. It's a bit old school but it is still top dog... Highly bioavailable ingredients and lots of immune system support... I have no doubt that this will make your skin healthier, and thus more able to heal itself and avoid scarring as you start getting rid of the acne. (don't worry men, the twins only had 1 and a half per day)

>purorganica hyaluronic acid
This is a face serum that you should use twice per day. It has a gel-like texture and dries in within seconds.

>himalaya neem face wash gel
Use this when you wash your face. It's the best face wash you can buy from a 'trusted by bodybuilders' old school brand.

>bezoyl peroxide
Use this when bits flake off, or you feel a cut.

Good luck.

> 10mg accutane a day in 3 months your skin will be clear.

Mine has cleared up a bit since I started using aftershave. Maybe give that a try.

Wash your hands, wash your face, stop touching your face, wear zit cream to bed, moisturize (oil free).

Or get Accutane if you're lazy and don't care about sides.

This is the HOLY TRINITY for getting rid of acne:

Nofap
Paleo (milk isn't paleo btw faggots)
Cold showers

Also exercise & sleep is just as important.

Yeah everytime I masturbate too much or at least multiple times in a row or couple days in a row I break out like crazy. Probably hormones.

Diet isn't as strong correlation unless you are sensitive to certain foods like wheat, dairy. I find sugar or spiking insulin to be a better cause for some people.

Cold showers, for some reason washing my face with cold water just makes my skin less inflammatory like. what's the science behind this?

exercise to a certain extend, still a stressor.

sleep at least good 8 hours.

No advice about food choices or cleanliness or anything will help for this man. You need accutane. It will cure you fully, and nothing else will really help. It really is binary.

Nah this is just more home remedy shit. Fine if these are the causal factors of course, otherwise useless.

Only sure fire way to get rid of acne is accutane, or at least it's the only near unanimously effective solution.

Some people tend more on the actual skin disorder side of things and cutting out milk and shit won't solve anything, and that's when medical intervention is required