ACV

Is apple cider vinegar a super drink or just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQ934MBot4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Acidic probiotics are tits for sure, just pricey if you make it a habit. Pretty easy to start your own batches once you get live cultures, like in Bragg's.

>mfw friend thinks he will lose weight with this without changing his shit diet

>Acidic probiotics
Can i get a quick rundown? whats the difference between the milk ones?
what changes if i get a diet full of probiotics from different sources?

There's literally no bigger meme. As big of a meme as cinnamon, local honey, and weed oil.

I got rid of a genital wart with it so yeah

>nobody has posted what it's actually good for
tons of literature confirms that drinking vinegar, especially before meals, increases insulin sensitivity: that entails a host of benefits, the most noticeable of which is more satiety from less food, and fewer feelings of hunger. Unfiltered bragg is recommended because the mother is good for your gut flora. Drink a shot every morning, diluted ofc.

I take it along with two glasses of alkalised water used to activate my almonds

Different species due to different environments/growth media but both create acidic byproducts and lower pH. Acidobacter vs lactobacillus and such, but it's more important to think of it as a community not by single species.

It's kinda hard to quantify benefits in vivo, but plenty of in vitro stuff has been done if you search pubmed or something. Lots of anecdotal shit, the best way to find out if the works for you is try it, and keep track of any changes you notice .

According to the guy at my local GNC, it’s bunk.

I see, i heard a bit about pro and prebiotics lately, and its always about improving or increasing them, yet i never saw anything preventive like what can kill/damage/reduces gut flora and whatnot besides certain medications, is there anything i should look out for?

Drink it enough and you won't get bug bites to start with

that reminds me, i bought a bottle of this stuff and fell off of using it for awhile

neat

It's pretty good. I once got pink eye from eating my gfs ass and used it to get rid of it.

i drink like 1-2oz of this mixed with water every day, should i do more?
i think its beginning to help with acid reflux i get

>When you find out you've been making do with amateur biotics this whole time

It's a meme.

I drink it in my snake juice every day

I USED TO WORK FOR BRAGG WHEN BROKE AND THIS IS THE BIGGEST MEME OF ALL FUCKING TIME REEEE

if you don't toss a teaspoon of Baking Soda into your mouth and swoosh it around to neutralize the acid you can say good bye to your tooth enamel and hello to spaces and gaps where your once healthy teeth used to be.

Followup post, Patricia Bragg (company's CEO) is a borderline sociopath with dementia
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQ934MBot4

Interesting, I read about the bad effects on enamel. Is it really that bad or are you exaggerating

its a powerful acid of course it will fuck up your teeth.. just take a mouth full of baking soda and get it all around right away after... also rinse your esophagus with water well because it can erode that and lead to cancer.

It's not bad if you dilute it. The only people who bitch about enamel are the retards that take straight up shots of the stuff

It’s already diluted to 5% acidity and if you drink like 10 mL with 500 mL of water is seems relatively low enough. Seems like a fair precaution though.

Hahaha I've fucked his wife. She certainly activated my almonds.

Story? Did you alkalise inside of her?

I tried this and had like no fucking effect other then drinking something that taste like shit.

The science is solid but the product is easily reproducible. You don't have to support Bragg's or any ACV industry past establishing a new culture. I'm not an advocate for being more of a corporate leech.

When antibiotics are necessary, it'll fuck up a lot of what you have going on aside from the nasty target bug. Usually if prescribed the benefits still outweigh the blow to your gut ecosystem. Just make a point to re-establish when it's done.

I don't know shit about enamel degredation through acidity, but I do know a shot doesn't stay in your mouth long, especially if you chase or dilute it with water.

You're not supposed to drink that much of it so that it becomes practical to start live cultures you bactera-infested nigger. A bottle like on OP should last you a year.

It's a vinegar, I use it to cook and condition hair after a baking soda wash too.