Is he natty?

is he natty?

Yes, and it shows in his meager fighting abilities.

Think he has an excellent natty physique though, would def choose as goal body.

>professional athlete
>natty

The way he bitches about other fighters being on roids, he'd fuckin' better be.

It would be the highest pinnacle of irony if he, of all people, flunked a drug test.

Probably. He's never looked the best or hit particularly hard (compared to some people in his division). He also constantly complains about the other fighters being on something, so if he gets popped, I'm gonna be pretty miffed.

>sit outside top 5
>have pillow fists
Usada comes in
>Champion
>power improves
I wonder?

Everybody's on steroids - Nate Diaz

He also got a new boxing coach, so there's that.

He also refuses to fight top contenders, so there's that.

>100%
>underdeveloped chest
>physique achievable in

bryan cranston has better pecs than him, if he's not natty he's frauding the really wrong way

with that jaw and neck thickness, he's a genetic chad
his body is not even close to what he could look like as a peak natty given his genetics
chest way too flat, BF around 15%, no huge delts and traps, he's just a genetic chad that drinks a lot of booze and workout sometimes

Really? GSP and Yoel Romero have a better body than him. Just a shame they are both manlets.

>yoel
>natty

Is this the nigger who shat his pants in the octagon?

>having so much power you shit yourself
Yes, he is the one

it was tactical, yoel is a master of bending rules

like who?

>posting his dehydrated body

I want to be an MMA fighter. I am 22 years old. Have had 8 years prior experience in "muh karate" but a 6 year break. Have been active at the gym for 3 years.

Can I be successful, Veeky Forums ?

Start doing judo, wrestling, or BJJ. Get profilicient at one or two of these. Then go into boxing, kickboxing, or Muey Thai. Now you’ll have a basic style. If you’re good enough, you’ll be at least a good amature.

Truly the octopus fighting style was meant for the octago.

GSP is fat-Veeky Forums

He was much more cut at welterweight. Also he’s a little older now so I think it’s only natural.

I bet he is. He is like 38 so that gives me hope. I'm 34

How much of a genetic defect do you have to be to unironically suspect that a guy like Bisping isn't natty? Feel sorry for you guys.

Mirin'. Looks like a very good natty physique. You cold get bigger but he doesn't need it. Anyway JSP was always /our/ guy.

That's my goal body.

Doing kickboxing 3-4 times a week, any typs how to get there the quickest except for hitting my core hard everyday?