FPH FPS for all your fethate needs

>mfw no fph thread

Bad style choices edition

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html
dailyherald.com/business/20171029/study-americans-are-retiring-later-dying-sooner-and-sicker-in-between
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>angelic
>pretty

who in the what now?

>be me
>reading news
>not be beanbags pretending to provide daycare
>mfw
>who in the everloving fuck would think it's a good idea to leave their small kids with these
>barely sentient bean bags who look like breathing tires them out?

A somewhat sentient beanbag does sound like a good thing to leave your child with. How comfy would that be?

Beanbags with actual guns all over the house? I like guns, but fatties are mentally retarded and shouldn't be allowed to get a license.

Fuck Raven is disgusting

SHALL

The effects of being a fat cunt are actually pretty sad

OPERATOR AT ANY SIZE, COMMIE

jesus fucking CHRIST that GUT. I'm so fucking glad I manned up and forced myself to lose weight.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

See what I don't get is the shameless nature of it. I was 1/3rd of that fat, and I was acutely aware of how fucking disgusting it looked when I wore tight clothes. I memed myself for a year thinking loose baggy clothes made me look less fat, instead of taking the big steps in learning about nutrition etc. Every second of that year I was quietly self loathing.

How the fuck does this fat fuck not put that under his chin and pull the trigger when he sees people looking at him with disgust?

Post more fatperators.

Uhhh user post more fat /k/ pics. I just want to make sure you didn't off yourself after that last post.

Bear with me, I know I've got some more fat operator pictures, I just don't have anything organized.

hey, I need to buy some clips for my assault rifle 15

Good I was getting worried. It is time for dinner in my little corner of the world. But I want to see some fats when I return.

How does someone that fat have such small legs? I was like 220lbs @ 5'11" and my thighs/quads were fucking massive. I started out leg pressing more than body weight when I finally decided to get fit. How does a person get that fat and not develop any legs?

and why the FUCK does she thinks its ok to wear tights? people like this need to be taken out and shot

I kind of admire them, you know? I could never care so little about what other people think, especially myself, to ever become fat.

It's not that they don't care, it's just they lack the discipline to do anything about it.

posture. she will probably have no cartilage between her joints by..wait, probably already gone

>3 days in
>no changes
hmmmmm

everyone in that pic is a piece of work

> Either be a Pro or get the hell out of the profession ... it's not for everyone.

I bet that makes him feel like a big man.

meet me somewhere!

the bottom of genetics on a female.
This is so fucking ugly.

>unfried rice

Fucking gets me every time.

>unfried rice
>unsweet tea
>trousers with nonelastic waistbands
>nonreinforced toilet seat

Those fucking proportions though

The fuck is that?

its a woman

I like how this amorphous blob's idea of dieting was drinking soda three times in one day with 15 (fifteen) pretzels

What is it about fat people being so fucking stupid

no

It's a man

>have to hide my guns and sometimes forget where they are
It's kinda hilarious.

He's right.

>Stefoknee
I think that's the 60yo guy who claims he's actually an 8yo girl trapped in a 60yo man's body and recently got adopted by a Canadian family to live with their (real) little daughter, IIRC.

jesus christ that last line m8

Jesus.

I think that's enough internet for me.

Wherever your wheelchairs can't go

im home for fall break and my sister (9) has her friends/classmates over
both of them are fat. obese.
my sister is a bit chubby but not irreversibly so. im just so worried about her and seeing these kids is just so saddening

/blog over

You guys wish that's all it was, you ain't read nothing yet. It doesn't stop at being adopted by an older couple and playing with their 6 year old daugher.

Stef-on-knee is a sissy who has threesomes with the older couple, he begs the granddad to fuck him in the ass while he still pretends he's an eight year old girl. And the grandma is okay with that for reasons I cannot fathom.

He still plays with their granddaughter, pretending he's just an eight year old girl that the actual little girl's granddad is fucking in the ass. Which beggars the question: where are that little girl's actual parent?

It's not even conjecture. Someone call CPS already.

Before he started engaging in pedo roleplay, he was abusing his former family, who got a restraining order.

/cgl/ here. Angelic Pretty is a brand of lolita. The landwhale in the picture is just wearing it.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html
Holy shit it's the same person lmao

dailyherald.com/business/20171029/study-americans-are-retiring-later-dying-sooner-and-sicker-in-between

bruh airsoft doesn't make you an operator, if hes an operator I'm a 14th century mercenary.

W E W

Look him up on fetlife, he's still trolling for random strangers to fuck him in the ass while he wears a tutu. I guess the granddad of the six year old he lives with isn't enough to satisfy his fetish.

Tempted, but I not interested enough to make an account.

I like when two boards intersect
Need more cgl fph, and more biz fph

This women probably would of been able to actually had a good body with a nice booty because of where her fat is on her body even at that size but instead she dosnt respect her self and fell for some lefty cuck shit and is now a gross whale what a waste

I don't get the joke

It's legs look like they're bent backwards. How the fuck is she able to stand?

There are still people who would fuck her though. Still men who would praise her.

>Veeky Forumsfph/
Nigga they're the ones putting sugar in granary bread
Why do you think customers are called whales

Get the fuck off my board you fat sack of shit.

You have to go back to Africa.

anyone leg presses more than their own bodyweight unless they're straight outta auschwitz

why do hamplanets always eat the grossest shit? I've witnessed people fry salami, butter rice, and make "salad dressing sandwiches" (as in miracle whip between some bread with nothing else)
Also does anyone else hate purposely over-indulgent shit like pic related

looks like something I'd eat if I was high desu

Someone get that bitch out of the sun, it's melting

Does poutine count?
Fries don't need fucking cheese curds, let along fucking gravy. It just seems excessive.

Cgl is filled with bitter angry fatties, if you mention anything about losing weight so they can actually fit into brand, they'll ban you. Cgl is very much anti fit for the most part, even the slim ones are just skinnyfat who don't eat much. There's not much crossover to be had with them- go there now and see what happens if you say shit to all the fatties posting their hambeast portraits; they'll go into a sjw lynching

Found the commie

Does anyone else notice that fatties get a shitload of tattoos for no reason? What are they trying to cover up exactly?

Pure degeneracy

How can a human be shaped like that?

son

Tbqh fampai a little butter in rice really changes the flavor. A lot more than I'd expect it to. But it only takes a small amount.

Not really. When I was chubby and didn't know I asked old/cgl/ why my shorts always rode up in the middle. They revealed I was a fatty, so I lost 20 lbs. Now I can wear all the shorts I want. /cgl/ saves lives. [spoiler]I fucked up by gorging on halloween candy the past few days. Joke is on me, I'm banned from candy now and all I have to eat are salad, pomegranates, fish, eggs, and apples for the next 2 weeks. Like 3 lbs snuck up on me. I'm too lazy to exercise, but also too lazy to go grocery shopping.[/spoiler]
There are fattythreads now. They used to be laughed off the board, but then tumblr invaded and they became a permanent outpost. Fatties are automatically ita.

That's a man though right?

>gun license

Don't knock my cheat meal user, I get to eat it once a month and I make sure I'm high as a kite when I do and I tell you a freshly made, double cheese double gravy poutine goes down like pussy juice from an angel.

It's all part of the "look at me, I'm so quirky and unique!" mindset that they use to cover up the fact that they're as physically repellant as a literal pile of shit.

Don't knock it until you try it

Good. That fixes social security.

Looks like Cushing's disease to me.

I've already seen screencaps. I don't want to see them again.

>shitting on god tier food

get the fuck out of here, we give you something good and you squander it. stay on your side of the border you fucking scrub

When you are so ita you overflow onto other boards. Wow.

Bitch's ass is on backwards

those are mexicans

Jesus christ her "diet" is like twice more than my rare "treat" days

She seems hispanic.
>be aztec man
>back from trolling the olmecs
>a year on foot cuz what are horses
>battle was awful, but at least my faithful wife is comfy and taking care of my kid
>get home to pic related
>pls cut my heart out to please rain god

>hands are shaking
That's probably just the diabetes.

Bonus: one of the replies tells her to report them for "toxic work environment"