/fraud/-I don't even take roids edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

link to /b/ basically

Remember when real frauders used to post hot chicks instead of the weeaboo trash-posting cucks we have now?

here

Yeah back when we had frauders who actually pulled and not a bunch of mentally-ill faggots, who still look dyel with gear, shitting up the board.

i blame jerry

I do. Reminder that crusader has admitted he is autistic

Like actually

Disregard him completely or he will stay

masT is pretty big
i feel like the real problem is crusader (poor cunt is chill though)

MasT is mentally ill too

>Muh super ego insists that he's bigger and better despite being 5'6

fuck that cunt, he should go back to r9k

He's 5'6?
I thought he was at least 6'1
our trips kinda suck recently

that pic is pretty suspect
anyway yeah I honestly think he just shitposts here
>this turned into /fraud/ meta didn't it

I think it's healthy. But there's not much we can do about it.

Honestly trip life updates and drama was kinda fun to read but it's over you get too much information about a character and find out they roid to compensate for how many other bad decisions they make on a day to day basis it loses its entertainment value really fast

Like any time bimbs mentions his ex, despite hating her fucking guts half the time
And estp literally just being the generals whore, when she was a 6 at best who's main objective was just party drugs and reveling in being degenerate and usually posting about being depressed (big fucking surprise)
Swollen Glands died
MasT is egolifting shortman
Crusader literally lives with his mother, Avatar fags with his shitty anime pics and complains about nogf despite blowing plans off with people because he might feel a little uncomfortable in a social situation, but is totally cool with self harm and injecting chinese bathtub chemicals into his asshole, not lifting or eating properly to accomplish... Something. All this and then claims to have depression because "dude you wouldn't understand lmao" when in reality it's just one bad decision to another and then coming here to almost brag about being a complete waste of space

I think i understand why some trips just stop posting. The ones that do must realize that after they come here, get their knowledge on the subject, get geared up and accomplish what they've come here for, that all that's left are the truly degenerate faggots that give fraudsters their terrible stigma. And then they leave, because they're shredded now and have better shit to do

People like bimbs i don't hate on too much. At least they've got the physique backing they nonsense up. But fuck if the rest of the gang aren't absolutely terrible.

Fuck.

Alright all that being said post your ball sacks and time on gear. I wanna see how bad they've atrophied to know what I'm in for.

yeah it does, my verified nudes aren't as good looking, trying to up my pull quality with gear desu

Any advice to help fight against PCT acne? I'm fine during the actual cycle but when I get to the PCT I start breaking out. 500mg/week Test-e.

i'm the OP
anyway i agree with what you said except for the leaving part
I think they turned off the trip because back in the days of OCB and TinyTrip we shit on them HARD
trips are looked down upon on the site as just being attention seeking whores

accuteen
see a dermatologist about it

Y'all seem the most knowledgeable about male hormonal health.

I feel shitty like all of the time, doctor says my T is fine, I think it could be higher. He also wont investigate to why I feel so shitty beyond thyroid check and basic blood work.

Would taking T, HCG and an AI make me feel better? More than just gains, I want to feel happy and have a sex life.

Eh, some are all about the attention but not all. People like tiny trip, isley, lotus, etc. They were and are mostly humble good guys that genuinely just wanted to help out. Anonymous fucks would always bash them for superficial nonsense. Shit kickers like supermang are the ones that should always be shit on for broadcasting their retard personas to the whole board.

Get a test done on your own or ask to see the results from your docs test and find out actual numbers before determining whether or not it's just your shitty persona that's making you feel like shit.

i saw isley last month
then theres fucks like trapbrah and the crow( what does he even do?)
i don't know if the solution is more trips or no trips

There should always be some trips, like Isley. Others that do it all specifically for the ego and identity attention validation etc should be shit on with extreme prejudice.

test 601 ng/dl

sgbh 40nmol/l

Dubs of truth
Was personally thinking of tripping once I hit 2/3/4/5 for reps

drugs are INBOUND, 1st test cycle en route, pinch me.

Welcome brother
Turn in your natty card to the receptionist before you lift though

testosterone:

test e 500mg
anavar 50mg

hgh: mk677 + CJC-1295 DAC

aramatose inhibitor:

letrozole
0.5mg
How can i prevent acne and hair loss from the steroid cycle?

note: any topical approaches for hair loss and acne?

orals approaches dont work on me

i'm 25
6'4
210 pounds

>How can i prevent acne
Jus take accutan-
>>orals approaches dont work on me
Uh, I don't know of any injectable anti acne drugs, sorry user

>How can i prevent hair loss
While on cycle, you mean? I don't think there is a way to do so

Also, add exemestane 25mg if you can afford, alongside with your letrozole 0.25mg as AI stack