Other urls found in this thread:

comfy.moe/osixoy.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He left us behind.

Recently died

from what?

rich stopped uploading videos due to the lack of wifi in heaven :-(

steroid overdose

FUCK YOU OP I WAS HAVING A GREAT FUCKING MORNING GODDAMNIT.

Upload limit exceeded. He'll be back next month. Right babe?

he left humanity behind. the great ones always do

hypoxia

>steroid overdose

I thought he was natural. When did he start using steroids?

He went to the higher plains of gains. A tear has been shed, from the eye and in the pectoral.
Rip Rich Piano

Death time, goddamit!

my favorite natty bodybuilder became my favorite natty fertilizer

took one scoop to many.

Legend has it his 5% Line landed a business deal with the gods.

you gotta confuse the viewer base

comfy.moe/osixoy.webm

How about you go fuck yourself. Still hurts.

Viewer shock, he'll be back with massive viewer Gans anytime now

Rip-In-Scoops Wealthy keyboard.

to much TREN i would assume! Rich didnt beleive in ever coming off and dosed each compound he used at about a gram per week minimal. Have a relative who is a ifbb card holder and these dudes are really fucking off their rockers as far as juice goes! i cycle 2-3 times per year, and it takes a toll. i can't imagine running yearly at these dosages does to you not only psychically but mantally.

w-well meme'd

Not true, he has a video talking about coming off cycle and why you should do it.

coming off for these guys= lowering dosages,cutting out androgens/switching to cruising dosages. HGH/ HCG

look i love Rich and think he was a great guy,but face facts my user friend,coming off for these chads would have such a mental detriment they would be curled up fetal position from the hormone fallout itself1.

he is feeding the worms

There’s enough synthol and roids in him the worms will get shredded and take over the world.

I can’t believe you noobs are falling for this obvious bait by OP to farm (you)s.

i know but with this type of post are the funniest

god damn