>have big boobs
>they're saggy
>won't look good unless cosmetic surgery
>tfw you're the equivalent of a manlet

why even lift?

>equivalent of a manlet
not really

so you're ass will look nicer

as a grill you have an increased risk of osteoporosis (loss of bone mineral density and mass) due to hormonal cycles. esp after menstruation. you need to do your best to ensure you increase bone mineral density and mass when u are young. lifting also changes your body into a physique that no average woman can have. focus on loading your bones with squats and deadlifts. get that juicy ass.

>>tfw you're the equivalent of a manlet

Just get a boob job you insecure slut.

Every once in a while, a majestic user cuts through the relentless sea shitposting and drops some actual knowledge

You're right, I should look at the bigger picture and general health benefits. It's really difficult to not get hung up on appearances especially after having girl friends and a previous partner always say they 'could be a lot better'.

I'll work dat booty for you user.

>equivalent of a manlet
bitch pls.
and post tits

Post a picture of your breast with a timestamp so i can asses the situtation properly

there is no female equivalent of manlet. literally a few thousand bucks fixes your issue

Just get surgery then ffs instead of whining.

Boobs are supposed to sag, that's gravity. Guys are into boobs of all kinds but fake ones.

>Get surgery
>Boobs now look like coconuts stuck in your skin
>Scar on underboob
>Folds on side boob like a foil balloon

t. has never seen fake boobs or is even passingly familiar with the different forms from forms of implants to simply lifts.

Women piss me off, if you're so shit and ugly then you can literally get some fat injections and within 3 months be living life in easy mode. Instead you just bitch about better looking girls, whine, mock the beta who does love you and then cheat because of "insecurities". Just pay for some big tits, jesus.

My gf is down to get fake tits and i want them to look like anri okitas. Which kind should she get.

>tfw you're the equivalent of a manlet

lmao no
you're the equivalent of a guy whose cock is huge but looks weird
literally nobody will ever give a shit about it because nobody will ever know it, until you're already in bed with them and then it doesnt matter anymore because they're already into you or they wouldn't be there in the first place

the female equivalent of a manlet is a fat girl

>the female equivalent of a manlet is a fat girl

Fat girls can change their size, manlets can't.
Female lanklets are the equivalent of manlets.

Fat injection are always the best option, they're essentially natural. They work by her putting on some weight and then they take it from undesirable parts of her body and place it in the breasts and/or ass.

The only downside is that you do have to have them redone at some point down the line. As another tip you should go the maximum size possible with the technique because they will shrink down a bit from the initial operation.

Are you retarded?

The new gf and better outlook kind

What the fuck does that mean

Unlikely they're that bad. Sag can look nice. Like Siri or Maserati XXX.
Post a pic, we'll tell you if they're good or bad.

A girl with gargantuan tits which sag by sheer virtue of their size would not be lamenting online about them, OP is clearly a girl with small tits which have sagged but because the skin occupies a significant area of her chest she describes them as large.

female lanklets are still desired by male lanklets though, where as manlets aren't wanted by fatties or female lanklets.

post boobs. then get the fuck out.

I like this picture. You can really tell what she's thinking. She's thinking "Yeah that's right. I'M a sexy jap girl AND I have a wet hole between my legs. That's right. I'M AWESOME."

Was it autism that made you post this?

post tits so we can evaluate

Hint: only other women care about saggy tits

If your boobs are like Shibuya Kaho's, you are good. They are big and while they sag, they retain that amazing pear shape, she's really fucking hot

Only thing that comes close to being a manlet for a female is being flat as a board on both sides.

Unless you literally look like an androgynous troglodyte no matter what the hell happens, some faggot will still find your ugly ass attractive so don't you worry too much about it.

>step outside
>men lust for you
>compare yourself to unsalvagable manlets

Whoa......so this.......is the mind.......of a woman.........

Dude, you should just induce lactation. Fill those saggy tits up and become a desireable milk machine.