Im 5'5", should i kms

on one hand i know the manlet thing is kind of a running joke

on the other hand i cant tell how much it is actually hurting me

im decently facially attractive, have my life on track and am more serious/authentically-have-my-shit-together than anyone i know

wtf do i do, i want to learn

Fuck I hate elves. Filthy little cunts

Let me tell you what you already know you bitch. You fucking work your ass off in your job, you become successful as fuck. You work your ass off in the gym, you become fit as fuck. You work your ass off in your diet, you become healthy as fuck. And when you're better than 99% of the beta fuckwits out there you get yourself a nice 7-10/10 qt3.14 gf and you spend the rest of your happy ass life fucking her and making dollar bills. Do you understand?

I'm 35, 5'6" happily married to a hot lady and have a full time career that pays me well. You'll be fine.

>running joke
I actually feel pretty bad when I say this, but it's not a joke. Women prefer tall men. The short ones want the tippy toe fantasy and the tall ones don't want someone shorter. Don't kill yourself, though. The air force takes manlets for pilots

Dude You can be a loser at any height

Better move to Asia

Tbh lad it’s not a meme

Most women want someone tall

But life is short anyway, so no need to kill yourself, it will be over soon for all of us.

Just get a good job, earn some good money, so you can explore the world and see its wonders.

concerting thanks

true

yeah its like 25% meme 75% true

it makes me feel really inadequate. like, i see all the horror stories about women in the womenhate threads and many of the men in there were probably normal.

if just getting bored and wanting something exotic is already enough to make a girl cheat on you, imagine how much worse it is adding on "wanting someone who doesn't have a glaring height/apparent-assertiveness/leadership deficiency"

do you go out and have women ever approached you themselves?

this is the honest difference between the tall and the short. tall men get approached. short men have to do the approaching. the rest is getting her to feel comfortable with you and impressing her with some random shit. whether its muscles or status or the fact that youre a tae kwon do master who can dance or just have great sex.

it's a very real meme. but it's more prominent in superficial situations. girls are usually very confident in being feminine. and being feminine is complimented by the very masculine. and being BIGGER is probably the most masculine feature possible.

However there's other sides to this as well. for instance non-superficial women do exist. and I won't say that they will dismiss big boys for you because they won't necessarily. but the real non superficial girls simply won't care about your height because they will dismiss their femininity for the sake of objective reason or free expression. it's hit or miss territory though because those girls can either be complete nymphos or totally asexual. can be ugly af or have the potential to be drop dead gorgeous and simply don't play it up because they don't care about how they look. nowadays being superficial comes in many strange forms so it's kind of hard to tell when someone is or isn't. but of you're smart you'll know.

ironically. taller women will probably have a higher chance of accepting you if you're short. again like i said this all comes down to superficiality. taller women are raised to feel like because of their height they don't fit the mold of being a woman. so either they will be complex about femininity or just let go of it. if they don't care about it then they probably wouldn't even give 2 shits how short you are.

the thing with short men isn't that they feel insecure about getting women. they feel insecure about being masculine, they want validation and they want to feel like a man for their woman. truth is sad but lacking height is a non masculine feature. if you get too obsessed with it you're just gonna drive yourself up a wall. you have to rock what you got not for others sake but for your own. there's always ways to work these things into your favor though maybe not obvious. you might actually get not just more but better lays then most dudes.

>happily married to a hot lady
>hot

This is how cucks talk about their wives, you know.

realize there's no point in worrying about things you have zero control over

saying the following is cliche but work on becoming the best that you can be and compare yourself to your past self, not others. you are unique

No girl has ever said she wants to go out and find a nice short guy... You don't wanna grow up to be all short and weak it's tall and strong it's what we find appealing as humans it's not the only thing that matters though obviously just helps you out to be taller most of the time.

I'm 5'10, iv been approached many times. Most of my friends are taller than me. Some significantly. Never had a problem with chicks, I get the most attention out of my group. Honestly never seen the height meme until I came here

Topkek. Manlets... when will you learn?

>Miss Pavel, I'm CIA
>You're a big girl...

I'm a manlet at 5ft 6in I have a good face hair and my body is good by normie standards. I dont let the height thing get in my head and it seems like since im not insecure about it its not a problem for me. All my friend are taller then me and well built also and when we go out i still get approached and have success with women. Your just insecure and girls can literally smell that and do a 180 just be confident bro

Whenever i see guys your height, i imagine them with tattoos, huge beards in braids and a warhammer. Opinion shoots up 100%

Become the dwarf you were meant to become op

Manlet rage held in 10/10.

I forgot about this pic, now I'm giggling like an idiot in the squat rack, thank fuck I didn't see this thread 'til after my main sets.

>Mfw elf/dwarf hate has blessed into real life as lanklet/manlet hate

Fug

Lelf thread go.

Swole Lelf

Saving the best ones for last.

>Last one. (got more but none as good as the others)

tbqfh this. I am only 5’5 myself but a bearded builtfat cunt, the dwarf jokes are a dime a dozen but none are meant hurtful and most people genuinely mire to an extent.

I must admit finding girls is a bit of a hassle at that height, luckily I dont care much cause I happen to be a huge faggot

jfc this one ruins me every time

dwarf mode best mode

just be gay
short guys are cute

or just dont give a fuck and live your life. no one really cares

5'4 here
going for 90kg dwarf mode

This is only advice if you're tall but ugly. You're not going to stand out at all and they would expect a foreigner to be tall.

Because you're not short you dumb fuck.

No. The guy who slays the most pussy in our friend circle, which consists of 5 normies, 2 chads, and 2 semi-chads, is a 5'4 (!) NW3 manlet with a PSL 6/10 face. He is very charismatic and fun, though.

My girl is swooning over me because i'm 6'2'', that's all i can say. Tippy toe fantasy is real boys.

t. smelly gnome