en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_communist_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go ahead and be the man in the middle

>Sour grapes and how to lie to yourself for dummies
>Get it now at 100% off!
ect...

Nah, left and right are literally Chippendale pooftas
Young girls probably prefer them, but slightly older more likely would take middle.

>be real man
>be morbidly obese
>suffer from joint problems due to lack of movement
>have diabetes type 2 by 28 years old
>develope liver problems from over drinking regularly
>get all the 'real women' with the same lifestyle, who are looking for real men

Geez ive been wrong this whole time! Im canceling my gym membership right now! Thanks user!

>perfect shaped mans
>pretty boys!!
>claims they'll pick fat guy
lmao ok, can't even hide it when they trying to. Others hiding behind generic "fun" and "real man" shit that apparently is related to your body fat %.

Not to get into /pol/ territory, but I am highly confident in saying that Russian social sabotage extends beyond politics into shit like this where they fake post and try to portray narratives to embolden failing Americans to continue failing and to feel justified in their failure.

It's social engineering to turn the US into a nation of fat, impotent losers.

Classy women.

Have you never noticed how hard women try to bring men down? They don't even realize they're doing it. "It's okay baby, you don't have to try so hard"
They make you stop working so hard, give up your dreams, and turn you into a mediocre man.
And then they'll start complaining you're fat, stink like rotten porkchops, cheat on you with chad behind your back and take your money and kids away.

I have seen this pattern so often. Women have ruined so many good friends of mine.

>but slightly older more likely would take middle
Not because of want, but because of need. They're hitting the wall and need some mediocre guy they know wont run away to give them kids and provide for her.

She'll still hop on chad's dick whenever she has the chance.

>all coping white losers
hmm, never seen that before.

Women dont have the same face as in public when they feel secure.

You are like the ugly bitches commenting. So bereft of self esteem you have to bolster yourself with name calling of people you don't know, making up identities and scenarios real quick so as not to feel inadequate. You are a stupid bitch. Look at all the assumptions they made. You do the same lol. I bet you are ugly as hell and it hurts you :(

Women literally just want to be entertained.
Chad can entertain her with his cock
Fatty can entertain her with his humor
It just comes down to what type of entertainment they prefer.
Maybe Chad is funny, maybe he's a spaz
Maybe fatty has a huge cock.
In regards to that picture, fatty's having a laugh and the two poof are doing nothing. Men doing nothing piss women off.

Your assumption that I lift for harlots is misguided.

>Russian

It's not them, mate.
You should visit /pol/ mor eoften, then you'll relaize who wants to tear down the western world and why they do it in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

that's a fucking gaybar

>Literally wearing bow-ties and cuffs while shirtless
>Not Chippendale Pooftas
lmao the absolute state of you

>So bereft of self esteem you have to bolster yourself with name calling of people you don't know
>the ugly bitches commenting
Top fucking kek lad.

Well you're right in some way.
Women categorize men according to their uses.
the guy for cuddling and nightly talks
the guy she goes when she needs validation
the guy for emotional support
the guy who is "like a brother" to her
the guy to go to the cafe with and have some laughs
the guy to fuck her brains out
ect...

They see men as nothing but utility. If you really want to drive a chick mad, be one of those guys they can't place into one of those boxes.

Translation: I'm used up and the chad ride ends here. I need a paypig to give me betabux so i can continue having my cake and eating it, possibly literally because i'm a fucking hog.

Seeing as the other two guys are fake tanned strippers with meme tattoos it's hardly a wonder women aren't fawning over them. Women like men to be in shape but not vain about it.

I think you meant marxism, russia is only a part of the degeneracy.

>guy in the middle would easily drop the pretty boys

>preferr the fat white guy instead of those perfect shaped mans ;)

t. fat bitches and a beta cuck

You seem upset prpjection poster.

pretty sure america did this on its own, no need to blame the russians for everything.

This

Ive been turned down for being the middle guy. As soon as i turned into chad jr i was stealing mires and girlfriends.

>those dumb meatheads will only get prime teen pussy!
>ugly old hags will prefer mister chubby in the middle!

and this is supposed to be an argument FOR the fatty? are you insane?

No it's an argument against the idea that those posters are lying.

Older women love boy toys more than young women.

>real man
American chicks have abused this term to the point it means nothing

what a shocker, women who are out of the two chads league damage control in favor of dadbod who is complacency personified

I always told, don't listen to women. They really don't know that they want.

Women always try to nice in public, thats why the fat guy is getting so much praise from them. They simply can't say what they think, they think differently. They don't want to harm other or at least they don't want to have an image like that.

Don't listen to women, they don't know what they want.

>Russian social sabotage
like said, it's not them

>if i say i like hot studs on social media people will think i'm a slut
>better call the repulsive guy "more fun"
and over time they actually believe it

>using faceberg
whew

People who the muscular guys wouldn't even look twice at doing mental gymnastics to try and make out as if they're the undesirable ones

my favorite Marx quote is 'fellow russians we must use social media to encourage the american man to degenerate and become fat and stagnant destroying capitalism once and for all'

Its only because the other men are clearly extremely homosexual. Protip: no straight man has ever worn a bowtie while shirtless

This image angers and infuriates the roasties.

Keep in mind not a single one of them said they would prefer fucking the guy in the middle. Pay attention to their choice of words very carefully.

They all look 'white' to me though?

How the fuck did we get into this timeline? People are unironically putting down Veeky Forums lads, while at the same time complimenting fatties. Where do people get this idea that unhealthy people have fun?

At least the middle guy looks heterosexual.

ITT people understimate women's vanity

Pic related: women think hotter men have better personalities when rating separately

> What is COPE
> What are Bucket Crabs
> When you are ugly and fat you give other ugly and fat people a higher rating than they deserve.
> When you are ugly and fat you give attractive people a lower rating than they deserve.

When you've spent 20+ years of life in a world where Chad/Stacy don't even consider you human, you devalue them in order to stay sane.

I don't think the data in your pic is all that unreasonable.
Just go to /r9k/ if you want to see proof in real time for Chad being more likely to have a better personality than some 1/10 incel.

Massively underrated.

>caring what older women want
women get exponentially worse past 21

Why do they get those conehead haircuts ?

Why is the dude in the middle patronizing this nightclub anyway ?

Sweet tan, tho'.

Can you one line who and why, please? For the unenlightened, but too scared to go to /pol/

>Intentional ignores the fact that every single one person in the comment is hideously unattractive.

I wouldn't wanna be the guy that attracts such harpies anyway, i'm trying to attract 10/10s, and they sure as hell wouldn't choose that guy in the middle.

The only reason they reacted that way, is because of their own insecurities, they'll rather drag you down to their bottom level so that they don't have to improve (and judging by the pictures for most of them that would be mission impossible).

Guys don't fall for this tricks, exercise,lift, and find someone with great values who will compliment your life not degrade it.

Toppest kek

Smart man you are.

shit youre right dude, mitm has functional strength whereas the two outstanding ones have no caloric store to sustain activity beyond maybe 30s bursts. im just surprised normalfag grils are starting to realize this

I don’t disagree at all. There’s a lot of social engineering going on. Even with Hollywood. How many “stupid, incompetent, fat husband” married to hot intelligent women sit coms are there now?

The Jews?

that creature has a lovely bottom

left and right have some really gay faces.

>insecure guys posting
>mfw the virtue signalling cunts would fuck the Chippendale if they could anyways

lel

>mfw these are the people who hacked the election

youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE

That's because they are literal fags.

> i know right..
>she will tell you that the guy in the middle will never touch it

That's obviously their beta orbiter BFF

Fat loser genetic dead end sandwiched between two heavily geared up flaming faggots who dance for women while wearing tiny pants and a bunch of 4/10s telling us how they want the fat pasty retard who'll die in his 40's over the two men they know in an instinctual level are fake and gay...

What am I supposed to get from that picture and your post?

Yes, "(((russians)))"

YES GOYIM ITS THE RUSSIANS

FUCKING RUSSIANS WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING? WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TURN OUR PEOPLE INTO SOFT AND FAT?

I HATE RUSSIANS

nice

believing women know anything about their own thoughts or writing

they type this shit and then go and beg to be face fucked by the guys on the sides

>to turn the US into a nation of fat, impotent losers.
>to turn

Who's gonna tell him boys?

Good call. When it comes to advice, moms commenting on a bar's FB pictures is the tops.

Ugly aging sluts coping that 1 or 3 would never even look in their direction.

Yeah...
They're begging the guys they have pegged as obvious utter faggots for blowjobs...

lenin was a hard core goyim hating jew so...

This. Is all rationalization.

They can't get get a man like the two on the outside and they fucking know it.

"I wouldn't want a guy like that anyway! What a douche! Fat guy probably more fun!"

Everyday we all put up blinders to protect our egos and ourselves from getting hurt. Reality can be a bitch to face sometimes.

>ut slightly older more likely would take middle.
sour grapes
Attractive men don't like nasty old whores.

the true red pill is we're doing this to ourselves, we have no one to blame for our failures and that scares people

>someone whose been treated like a subhuman their entire life starts to act like one
Wew. It would be one thing if the correlation was weak but look at that data man. All those points and no ones personality deviates from their looks by more than 3/4 of a point or so.

>2 faggots should care about what some dumb women think about them.
Thyre probably all gay, the only funny part is how these women are too dumb to see it

The jews. Banished from homeland, destruction of salomons temple, all goyim will be slaves mentality etc

r9k is an outlier and that graph has a strong correlation

/r9k/ is what happens when below average guys get shit opn troughout their whole life for not being chad tier.
If you get treated like shit, eventually you'll behave like shit too.

This, Russian social sabotage is subtle and pervasive. This morning I woke up, room was dark, stood up and stepped on a lego brick. Extremely painful. Man FUCK Putin!

So how have the Russians hurt you guys today?

By "more fun" they mean "wont judge me as I slowly become a fucking whale because he's a piece of shit too"

There were a ton of them some 10 years ago.
Nowadays I barley see new sitcoms coming on that aren't centered around some fag couple.

what is sarcasm?

lol at you

Don't you get it artard? you look and act like a homo. No girl wants to be with you faggot.
If it walks like a duck.
You need the shit beat out of you for no other reason than it will keep your cunt ass in line.

((()))

Seriously though, who honestly wants to look like Rich?

amazing

were all gonna look like rich in 80 years anyway

I don't even know how you can tell what fun is anyway. Some of the funniest people I know are fat, skinny, and work out.
I look like a complete asshole but I never take anything seriously and always crack jokes at everything.

You never know what a person's like until they feel comfortable enough to open up around you. That fat guy for example could be a child rapist and every joke he says could be at the expense of a child. Which would make him still fun, but in smaller doses.

>implying the fat dude lifts

>It's social engineering to turn the US into a nation of fat, impotent losers.

That shit has come from within.

Life is a series of decisions when it really boils down to it. Inevitably in one's lifetime, they will face decisions that, on the surface appear insignificant, but whose consequences are of exponential effect. Because something as simple as your interpretation of a simple image, can not only reflect your past decisions but hinder your ability to cognitively grow

If one were to look at this photo and think "man those two guys look so much better than me" or "man they make the guy in the middle look like shit" they would be forced to engage in introspective thought and would eventually come to the conclusion that they look like shit because of their own choices. They would look at their dinner that night with their soda's and sauces and desserts and have to consider the costs of indulgence.

If they look at the photo and think "Fat pasty white guy is the real man, those other two are pretty boys, no fun at all, boys not men..." then they can sit comfortably by deluding themselves into thinking there is no reason to change and go on with their lives in pursuit of gluttony never really having any control of their decisions but simply accepting their mediocrity

The first option is a red pill, once you begin the thought journey, you can't go back, you will be forced to change the way you do things, as well as forced to see that your past actions were not only a waste of time, but detrimental to your growth.

The second is the blue pill, you get to go right back to the way things were before you ever saw the picture. No challenge, no pain, no growth.

I believe that one's development of conscientiousness and overall emotional intelligence can be traced back to some significant point in their life where they began their trek of introspection. If one is to take the blue pill at every micro-crossroads of their life, never exploring the unknown, they can very well end up the delusional, obese, losers that you see here.

This guy gets it

>Russian
I think you mean (((Russian))).

The Jewish Bolshevik communists
trutube.tv/video/1013/The-Jewish-Bolshevik-Commies

The Jewish Century by Yuri Slezkine
books.google.com/books?id=9QNuiuhPzzIC&pg=PA175#v=onepage&q&f=false

Jewish Communists
jewwatch.com/jew-communists.html

Jewish Founders of International Communism for the One World Order
jewwatch.com/jew-communists-founders.html

Jewish Pre-Eminence in the Political Left/Communism
holywar.org/jewishtr/commun.htm

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia's Early Soviet Regime
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html

Jewish Activists Created Communism
truthtellers.org/alerts/jewishactivistscommunism.html

Jews and Bolshevism
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

Jews and Communism
iamthewitness.com/doc/Jews.and.Communism.htm

Jewish Bolsheviks
liveleak.com/view?i=cf7_1256305898

Jewish Bolshevism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

Jewish Faces in Chinese Government
jewishfaces.com/china.html

Jews and Communism - The South African Experience
rense.com/general85/jcom.htm

Judaic Communists: The Documentary Record
revisionisthistory.org/communist.html

Karl Marx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marx#Childhood_and_early_education:_1818.E2.80.931835
>Ancestrally Ashkenazi Jewish, his maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi, while his paternal line had supplied Trier's rabbis since 1723, a role taken by his grandfather Meier Halevi Marx.

Leon Trotsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trotski#Childhood_and_family_.281879.E2.80.931895.29
>He was the fifth child of eight of well-to-do Jewish farmers, David Leontyevich Bronshtein and his wife Anna Bronshtein. The family was Jewish but reportedly not religious.

List of Communist Jews
en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_communist_Jews

>Russian social sabotage
This is actually correct and everyone else is a newfag for not knowing Yuri Bezmenov:
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

USSR / KGB would be more precise though.

So its basically the fox and the grapes.

>Russian social sabotage

I've heard of the halo effect but this is ridiculous.