Stupid Questions Thread /sqt/

Post your questions, inane comments and other stuff and stuff like that here.
100% correct answers by pro shitposters guaranteed! (Terms and conditions may apply)

Other urls found in this thread:

lalecheleague.org/llleaderweb/lv/lvoctnov97p115.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's the best rep range for toning my body?

1-5 for strength
8-12 for muscle growth
don't do 6-7 or nothing happens
more than 12 is cardio

I hate working abs. What is the bare minimum I can get away with per week for gains?

How do I achieve Jack Prime mode?

Just started reading the sticky
Do you recommend going for a run before or after diner (obviously not right after)?

> what is qtddtot

not this again

How the fuck do i cope with being ugly without a beard.
im like a 7/10 with a beard, and then instantly drop to like a 2/10 when i shave my face

By having a beard

b-but people with shaved faces look so happy

Are there any bodyweight routines worth doing for someone who has no equipment at all?

startbodyweight.com

what the fuck are you asking?

qts that draw dicks to outplay traps

Is creatine worth it?
I tried it and my lifts increased drastically but my dad had started balding at 39 so I’m weighing the pros and cons

Three sets of 30s weighted planks

So, I had a baby and I'm breastfeeding. I look pretty good because my titties got big and my hips got wider, and I was very petite to begin with. I want to lose a little fat, though to return my stomach to its former svelte self so I can make use of my typically tight and tiny waist with my new figure. I've been waiting for an hourglass all my life! (used to look like a taught Swedish boy, now look like a fitter than average but not really fit woman).

Thing is, as I said, I'm breastfeeding and can't really cut...baby needs to grow.

What do, o wise alpha lifters or alpha mommies of this Taiwanese Meat Packing Forum? Cardio? Lifting?

I have a masterrace home gym because I am not a pleb, but I typically stick to Pilates type stuff with added weights like a typical fembot.

Post pic of baby
You could maintain by doing so cardio but eat the same amount of calories

Just do intermittent fasting while eating slightly over maintenance.
Keep active and don't slouch baby girl.

they cry themselves to sleep every night while looking at bearded guys online

I guess so, what's the harm?

I don't want to maintain, I want to lose a little fat, though I'm not even sure this is a possibility while breastfeeding. I guess that means you're probably right. It's just that I'm doing attachment parenting so I won't be done breastfeeding probably until I have another baby in two years or so, and even then it would start all over again, #breeding. When would I get tighter again? Am I stuck forever? Or until the babes are grown? Looking to have at least four. Don't wanna compromise breastfeeding because it literally makes you handsome.

Oh yeah, I forgot IF. I did this all the time before pregnancy, that's probably a good idea. Should I cardio during IF? Or just keep it simple, stupid.

Thanks! I definitely won't. Gotta keep the girls perky ya know

You don't really need to do much cardio.
Just being more active in your day to day life and maybe go for a short jog every day is enough

lalecheleague.org/llleaderweb/lv/lvoctnov97p115.html

tldr body takes what it needs to feed babby, can safely cut at 1500-1800 without hurting growth.

eat varied and clean, try to get deficit through added activity too not just food control, lift on top so you wont just get smaller without definition. IF as recommended above can help too. thanks for being so cool about being bred btw, too many women I meet barely want one kid let alone more

Thank you guys so much, women won't talk clearly to me about this. Good to know I can cut without hurting growth! I did this au natural without any ultrasounds and I delivered by myself in my house, so I haven't really explored the post-partum resources most women use yet - thanks for that post. I gotta get more la leche info.

I will do as recommended and see how it goes!

And glad you appreciate it, user. It is really important to me to have a big family, and it is important to me to share that with other young women. I just turned 26 a week after I gave birth, and in my (correct) opinion, I'm already getting pretty old. It's hard to get through to girls as a girl. Wish I had known my husband at 18, would have tried to have first baby at 20z

Women tend to follow their husbands, dads and boyfriends. Most of us/them are brainwashed by numale boyfriends, absent fathers, shitty girl-friends, and the thot-centric media. Don't blame them, they are like dogs following poor training.
A good man can make a breeder out of any woman with the right attitude, pre-gestational diet and fitness, at least imo.

Get a nice girl and raise her to motherhood by being man enough for fatherhood. Good luck!

thanks so much again, guys.

I love you for that worldview, very rare nowadays (and that very last part virtually unheard of). You go out there and make us proud with your litter!

also post milk-filled tits, p-please

Guys aren't meant to look happy

I'll do what I can to spread it. Thank you kind, user! Grow a big family yourself.

oh I know, got 3 wee lads myself, pregnant/breastfeeding tits are some serious business indeed, mirin by proxy.

will accept cats instead of tits, I happen to have a folder for each.

I've been getting what i believe to be tension headaches often during the evening/night. Also got a bad one just today while deadlifting. Am I lifting wrong or am I dying?

What's a healthy amount to spend at the gym if you're trying to gain strength (hours per day, days per week)?
How much time until you actually notice differences?
Good fruits & Veggies (I see a lot about meats, but no idea which ones of these you gotta eat)
Is there anything good to have at home that's better than having at the gym?
Do I need to completely lay off unhealthy foods, or can I indulge in them once or twice a week?

Also appreciate you lads for starting these threads

How the fuck do i get my core to git gud so i can do more than 1 pull up/2 chin up and squat more than 1pl8?

Im 183cm and weigh 95kg

My upper thigh/groin is all fucked from squats. Is there anything else I can do to replace the squats for a few weeks whilst I recover? Doing 5x5 without squats has me in and out the gym in like 25 minutes.

>What's a healthy amount to spend at the gym if you're trying to gain strength (hours per day, days per week)?
1-1.5h 3-4d/week
>How much time until you actually notice differences?
depends on where you're starting from
>Good fruits & Veggies (I see a lot about meats, but no idea which ones of these you gotta eat)
all of them are fine mostly greens tho
>Is there anything good to have at home that's better than having at the gym?
weight scale, cardio equipment
>Do I need to completely lay off unhealthy foods, or can I indulge in them once or twice a week?
probably better once or twicea month

>depends on where you're starting from
I'm 65kg, 1.73m, so a bit average. Appreciate the answers

Cardio overtraining: is it a thing?
It's totally reasonable to spend 45 minutes a day on an exercise bike, correct?
I want to work on my cardio for 1.5 mile time and get a calorie deficit for weight loss.

before. For me i run better without food in my tummy

what is the purpose of the smith machine ? all i see is people who should be using a real barbell or bench doing shitty reps in it

a good start is cutting out processed foods. read sticky

explosive speed work where you can put all your effort in without worrying about stability, isolating certain lower body muscles by forcing bar path, rehab

needless to say, NOBODY has been using it for such in ages kek

How safe are saunas? I really enjoy them and it seems they melt away my muscle pain. But are there risks?

Might I ask some quick questions as a hungry skeleton and a beginner trying to make it™? I finally escaped NEET status for the moment (short term contract job) and I thought my first investment with my check was going to buy something I could use at the house to workout with. It’s not my house and there isn’t really much space so I thought I might ask you fellas for some advice on what to get.

Due to limited space I can’t really get a bench or squat rack or anything of the sort. I only have 2 paychecks coming in so I don’t want to get a gym membership because income is limited. My first thoughts are going to be a pull-up bar for a door frame and either a set of resistance bands or a set of kettlebells. Which should I get bros? I’m sure bodyweight and resistance bands aren’t ideal for bulking but how can I lift heavy without a gym memebership? What about a kettlebells?

I know that kettlebells are dangerous for beginners due to improper form, but they really seem to be all inclusive tools for a full body workout. Are they memes? Can they substitute for lifting heavy for a skeleton bulk??? Help bros I want to make but I need help…

Pic unrelated just a sexy ass cat.