Just imagine a soyboy staring at this painting in a museum then a jacked alpha comes over and explains the minute...

Just imagine a soyboy staring at this painting in a museum then a jacked alpha comes over and explains the minute nuances in the painting to the girl he's with.

He would be physique, intelligence and fashion mogged all at once.

Is physique, fashion and intelligence the deadly combination to dominate life?

willing to bet this guy is italian

No one who has ever worn leopard shoes is intelligent

sounds boring

He's looking goofy as hell being jacked and wearing tight clothes. Like a goddamn cartoon character.

Maybe im just not gay but there is something utterly non-existent about this guy

I look at him and I just see nothing. No personality, no traits, just nothing.

Its like a giant mass that serves no purpose, just like your mom.

o fuck its dolgin
looks like a douche but hes a cool guy 2bh

contemporary """art""" is boring and a scam

>physique, fashion and intelligence
>basically the only 3 ways one manifests his presence in this world
>asking if they are a deadly combo
gee I wonder

No, to truly dominate the jacked alpha would have to have anal sex with the soyboy while he is wearing his girl's clothes.

try harder

Somewhat agreed.

Btfo

Add music to that list.
There's a reason the douchebag with the guitar always got the girls in hs.

I'm not sure if fitizens get how stupid these people look, are they memeing or not?

The only intimidating people are good looking manly looking men, not roided monkeys in tight tacky clothes.

That outfit is so fuckin aesthetic

In after all the jelly faggots, Dolgin is the greatest physique and fashion designer who ever lived.

>contemporary
Isn't that a baroque piece?

>fashion
that's just being gay.

Where do you get jeans that fit big thighs without having huge knee bags?

>""fashion""
>ripped jeans
>jacked body but awful silhouette for clothing

Straight men, when will they learn?

shittiest arm geneticsin bodybuilding history

Awful silhouette for that particular style of clothing.
Jacked dudes can be plenty Veeky Forums, but they just can't slap on an hedislimane-slp-whattefuck outfit.

This guy looks like a manlet.

Looks pretty egocentric to me boss

Honestly there's a point at which you just come across as being incredibly insecure, and this is it.

Like, if he were on a beach somewhere or at a party in the sun with a bunch of similarly dressed people, then sure, okay, thats fine, that's fitting, but walking around Galleries or museums dressed like it is just crying for attention.

He should buy shoes a size larger.

that "guy" is barely 5'8 lmaooo
real alpha

It's depends what you mean by dominate. If you subscribe to the dominator culture then you have got it all wrong.

looks a little silly

absolutely despise the fashion sense on this guy

With a body like that I can understand it limiting his options but if he wears fucking track pants dress it down with a looser fit and something other than glistening leather shoes. His physique just completely overpowers whatever he's wearing so I'm not sure what the best way to deal with that would be. I instinctively would layer more so the shape would still show through but you wouldn't be able to make out the exact shape of delts or nips.

I can understand wanting to lean into it and wearing tighter fitting shit but lolnobelt seems retarded since that would aid him in splitting up his body so his shoulders & taper become more apparent.

overall this user hits it , the guy isn't trying to express himself he's trying to express status. A random lunarcore geek from Veeky Forums looks a lot more interesting

hello mr Skeltall

It is. That user is just a retard.

?
5'5 - 5'7 is god mode aesthetic height. he's only slightly above and compensating very well as it seems.

nice bait

>fashion
>that outfit
Yeah, nah

>talking about faggot stereotypes...

Who the fuck would go out dressed like this twat...

He looks like an old roiding conor mcgregor

s this considered fashionable? Actually doesn't look like a pisstake for once

cope more, nigger

>dyel soyboy dressing like han solo

lel

T A T T O I N E
A
T
T
O
I
N
E

He has shit fashion sense because he's peacocking. He might look stupid but it certainly attracts the desired attention (females).
Meanwhile, you also have shit fashion sense. But yours serves no purpose but to recieve responses from Veeky Forums

pretending to work