Femanon here

Femanon here.
Is it easier to do squats on an empty stomach due to less weight being lifted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SET5ejK1hn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to bloatmaxx to lift max weight and get max gains. Makes sense right?

No

it makes no difference

also if qt pls be my gf

what a stupid fucking question
i'm either getting baited or roasties are literally nonhuman

I don't think it matters all that much as long as you aren't hungry and therefore don't have enough energy to lift or as long as you haven't eaten so much that your body needs the energy to process the food.

Are u qt?

Hi, nice to meet you! I won't send you dick pics like those awful douchebags do all the time. If you don't mind, let me take you out on a date, I promise I will treat you like the princess you are! I don't spend my time taking steroids or lifting weights at the douchehouse, I spend my time studying philosophy, so you know that I'm a nice person. You deserve so much better.

/r9k is one post

I also watch Ricky and Borby, so you know I'm a smart cookie ;)

I shit, shave, full body exfoliate, blow nose, enema, pee and pop spots before each squat session.

>Not donating blood before squats.

>not amputating your arms before squats

tits or gtfo

I'm 6'1" so I'm technically a manlet, can I still be a qt?

2 in 1, lift and purge, lift and purge!
youtube.com/watch?v=SET5ejK1hn8

Remember to puke at the bottom of each rep

It's weakness living the body.

How much do you eat? Does that amount of weight have a significant influence on the squat weight?

>He doesn't have to empty his massive balls before a squat session

Testlet detected

Hi! A few things to start off with:
1. Yes, I responded to you because you're female, 'tis an awesomet thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

4. I watch Ricky and Borby, so you know I'm a smart cookie ;)

power lifting is so fucking gay

Hello newfriend :)

To be fair, you have to have an extremely high IQ to watch Rick & Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a sold grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff: they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depth of these jokes, to realise they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence of people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub", which itself is a cynical reference to Turgenev's Russian Epic 'Fathers and Sons'. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin' personal, kid..

I usually find it harder to expand and tighten my core when I haven't eaten much, can't get that preggo belly right in the morning.