Just lift bro!

Just lift bro!

Reminder it is all about personality and looks don’t matter

she was probably a single mom with a brown son and he's probably loaded.

> what is sister?

COPE

How do I get SICK social gains when I have close to zero and no friends? I'm 28.

>Average woman with slightly below average man.
What's wrong with the picture?

hold F to respawn

It literally all comes down to personality and if you lift for women you're coping.

It's a valid strategy but it doesn't increase your chances of getting pussy much.

Just pursue what you enjoy.

You have an easier time getting drunk sluts. Way easier time. Of course no gf material.

What?
It's a 4.5/10 and an average out of shape man aka fat ass provider.

Women should keep in shape for themselves and their hubbies, dudes should keep paid and keep her protected and provided for.

Welcome to reality

i look similar to that guy, it really is a mindfuck when hot girls show their interest constantly.
some just like bulk and size i guess

pic related

It's a lot of things
>personality/social skill
50%
>appearance
20%
>status
20%
>preferences/fetish
10%

You only have personality? You can probably land a 5.
You have personality and appearance?
Probably land a 7

Join clubs. Start doing an exercise class like yoga. You need to set yourself up to meet people. Even if you're a social retard if you put yourself into these situations someone will talk to you and then you can work on social gains.

>tfw hairlet so can't pull off the dad boby

practice
just do it

Like how with no one to go out with?
>H-Hey, c-can I sit at your table?

Shave get swole, get cut, get a D.I.L.F bod.

Dadbod is old and busted bruh. Get with the times.

if you're fit with social skills you're a god
anything less and all you can get are roasties, which isn't necessarily bad, but it seems the people here want meaningful relationships

Do you have coworkers?
Work is an easy setting to make social gains.
Other than that maybe join a class or club of some sort like yoga, jiu-jitsu, boxing, live nude drawing or anything really.

Is that girl supposed to be attractive? LOL butterface.

He's tall, big boned and has an average face. He also probably has lots of friends and social support, and a great personality.

He's a 7 in looks. Veeky Forums tards don't know a good looking man when they see one