Started taking a supplement recently which has literally caused the onset of fucking gyno

Started taking a supplement recently which has literally caused the onset of fucking gyno.

I don't juice and I'm not on TRT but how the fuck do I stop this shit in it's tracks and reverse it, Veeky Forums?

I've stopped taking the supplement obviously. For those who were wondering it was astaxanthin. Wasn't until I took off my shirt tonight that I even noticed this.

Should I source some Arimidex and taking it for a short while?

lol, retard.

>take random supplement
>adverse side effects
wow

>astaxanthin
Googled this.

What the hell is it supposed to do?

Support your joints, improve your eyes, improve the colour of your skin and give you a glow. Like beta carotene.

Great advice, thank you

Embrace it.

grow the tities

timestamp or gtfo stupid whore

Aw shit man.

Would rather you helped.

Take this with grain of salt but AI will block T->E conversion but your tissue will still be there. Tough it will drop levels and other hormones that could cause breast growth. SERMs have shown success in fighting gynecomastia such as Nolvadex. Do you enjoy sassys? I see some potential right there

/lgbt/ can help

I have the same problem and i didnt even take supplements/roids.
I'm going to hop on arimidex next week.

Hey, if I take that supplement as a chick will I get bigger boobs?
Mine are the size of the left pic.

As a male It lowers DHT and ups your Test.

That upped test resulted in conversion to E.

So maybe.

Fuckin' lol. So I should just commit to M2F. Cheers.

Where the actual advice at you fucks?

congratz u just gainer more weight on your bench press

not long you can enter powerlifter competitions

you came to fit for advice? why are you this naive? only retards on this board, idiots who take roids and lift daily.

anyway, you should fast.

Thanks family.

>had gyno since hit puberty at 11
>mfw no matter how ripped I get I cant hide my man-nips

wear a bra desu senpai
its what i do

The dude in your pic is just a fatass that needs to lose weight,gyno has nothing to do with those bitch tits. Same could be said for 99% of guys who claim "gyno"

People like you give me hope for this place. That gynomeme went to far. I had it for more than two decades and lost it almost all in a month with serious lifting

Get some Aromasin.

You don't know what you're talking about. The guy in the picture clearly has gyno. There are some people who are just fat but not in every case the gyno can be exercised out. Once the tissue is there, theres nothing you cna do about it. Your stat is just taken out of your ass.

Then you never had gyno you fat fuck.

If we had universal basic income I would become a trap on the day I receive my first neetcheck

Ralox 60mg ED or tamox 20mg ED for 4-6 months

>give you a glow
Wow, you took a supplement to "give you a glow"?
>give you a glow
Fucking read that back, and think about that.
>give you a glow
If that isn't the gayest fucking thing I've ever read, I don't know what is. Dude, accept it. You've got gyno now, and it's all because of your faggot-ass decisions.

It makes you more tan without a tan, and better sun protection.

well fuck I'm going to stop taking mine than, unless I can take another supplement with it to reduce estrogen effects.

Yes yes goy. Take this supplement. It will give you “glow”.

Tamox 10mg/day raises E levels by 350% after a week
Don't do this
Just get the surgery brehs

dumbass

Why don’t some people get that the natural order for before-after photos is fuckiNG LEFT-RIGHT SHIT MAKES ME SO MAD

This is what they feed aquarium fish to enhance their colour. What in blazes were you think you bloody simpleton.

>tfw gyno since 12
>been lifting for 4 years
>1/2/3/4 for reps
>great body
>puffy nips

Every single time I look at my body I get filled with disgust and anger. How could god provide me with such diligence and dedication yet make it so that neither I nor anyone else can ever admire my physique.

>tfw side raises are hell