Jeff Nippard Natty

He has been training hard about 10 years and have good genetics
His ffmi is about 25.5
Also his skin doesn't look roided
Plus: His mother (milf inside but stronger than me)
[IMG]scontent-sjc2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/c97.0.885.885/21041437_501260146933223_6977490262901653504_n.jpg[/IMG]
what do you think guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHteAxGjTsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes a manlet

i like his science videos though

how i edit this

That BBCode brings me back.

>[IMG][/IMG]
where do you think you are?

learn 2 embed

Also that's no milf, bitch looks like she roids too. smarten up OP

would bang tho desu

Maybe it's not a milf or a mylf, but it's a mhlf. So is statement is correct

He's like 5'2" MAX, so yeah, I believe he's natty.

He claims 5'5'' LOL

Wow his head is almost as big as his entire torso, poor little pal

Lmao his head is as big as his upper body

He is perhaps the only fitness youtuber putting a huge amount of science in what he does. He's ok to follow.

>ib4 hurr durr look at the manlet
Jesus, when this stupidity will end.....?

u mad short stuff?

>science
>not hypothesis

Wew lad

What's the point in trying to get big when you're still gonna be small forever?

yes, totally possible natty, i've met him on a costco and the dide dude is 5'4, his arms are 15 inches tops

Why does got allow men to be shorter than 5'11

This guy is such a dweeb

god*

whats wrong with manlets i'm 5'5 too

Not natty you dyel

gross too much tan

D
Y
E
L

>mfw

What's the point in being tall, when you are a homosexual tranny lover?

Adam doesn't look that bad desu

I wouldn't say "huge" amounts of science. He's a good educator but he hasn't said much that I haven't read before -- minus the fact that he actually takes the time to cite case studies. A boring way to be recognized as a fitness personality if you ask me, but it's low hanging fruit so I completely respect his eye for it.

And I'm gonna say not natty. I don't care if that means pro-hormones, some really "scientific" over the counter shit, or a "natty dose" of test, but he's 5'5 160 right now, gunning for 170. Considering he wants to maintain a low bf%, those numbers are basically impossible for his height and body type without a little extra help. His genetic cap should be like 10% bodyfat at 155, even with 10 years of lifting.

If he is natty though, which I always leave a little room for optimism, I'd say he's not by any means the standard that a natty bodybuilder should measure their progress.

I mean im a fucking asian and Im 5"8 manlet, being his height must be absolutely suffering.

btw I got 6" dick too.

There's no way he's 5'5". He looks so fucking short. More like around 5'3".

Just look at how stubby he looks here when he's playing ball jesus youtube.com/watch?v=OHteAxGjTsE