>join coed sports team
>qt girl clearly acting like she has a crush on you
>in turn develop oneitis
>she had a boyfriend the whole time

>oneits
>has a bf
>friendzoning is possible here
You can just give up

>tfw your oneitis tries to friendzone you but you catch on to it so you ask her out and she rejects you and now the two of you dont speak anymore

i guess you have to be white to relate

>your oneitis acts like a fucking schizo when it comes to the relationship(?) between you and her and you have no idea what is going on

sega

are you me

were now in some awkward state when im trying to avoid her and she just looks at me awkwardly sometimes

only 2 months left and shell be gone for a while, maybe ill get over her finally

I remember being 15.
If youre an adult with hobbies and a job you don't have time for oneitis, because of how much work it is to carve out time for people. If they aren't gonna fuck you, why bother

I'm 22

im 25 with social development of 14yo

Then man up and do something about or shut the fuck up. This is some early teen shit.
Solid answer. Just throw it out there, shoot your shot. If you get shot down, realize it wouldn't have worked anyway and move on to the next girl. If you can pull it off once you'll never be daunted by it again (at least until your first real breakup)

desu on the verge of that right now. She had feelings for me but that freaked her out and she cut contact for half a year to get distance to me.
Met her again last week, we talked about what happened and she'd really like to stay friends. I feel like she might feel more for me if I play my cards right. Want to ask her to do something this weekend but don't know what. Any ideas?

>try to get this girl from class one on one
>we’ve kissed a half dozen times
>ask her one final time and she gives bs excuse that she’s busy
>get this text
Looks like I’m going to ghost this roast

>he still tries with women
lmao fucking normies

>kissed half a dozen times
>just coming out of a relationship
seems kinda trashy desu m8

I had a similar situation. It was clear that she was interested in me but I had no idea how to make a move.
It was also really demoralizing when I would see her with her bf holding hands and stuff like that

Honestly no idea what the deal is with that cause I’m 99% sure she’s a virgin and she spends a lot of time with her family

>implying her boyfriend wasn't a betacuck too shy to ask to fuck which made her lose interest and look for someone else instead

Is she Catholic

>tfw you fuck your oneitis
>tfw realize she's a whore
>Feel disgusted and move on
>Date her friend who's 100x better
Feels good.