You need muscles to get a cute gi-

You need muscles to get a cute gi-

>Pioneering colonization of Mars
>Get fit

pick one

>Pioneering colonization of Mars
believe it or not op girl's find qualities like this attractive

yea she knows that nigga will be rich all she care about is that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Musk is fairly attractive

Who would have thought money/status would attract women? The most attractive thing to women in the short term is power and in the long term is commitment to them. Doesn’t even need to be long term commitment if they feel their needs will always be met. Just look and mafia wives

Thankfully he broke up with her.

Look at this succubus. She'd marked him. He must have had a strong will to resist her lust aura at such a range.

He's fit rich and attractive
Unlike your forever virgin ass op

he didnt though ?

>attractive

Little known fact, women are attracted to a man with ambition and a plan to succeed with their ambitions.

She has that golddigger look.

God damnit, she's a 10/10 facewise.

I've had hotter and I have $40 in my wallet

kek

Imagine being a genius and having to put up with the mindless drivel cute girls talk about

You're a literal rocket scientist and your girl is talking about the kardashians

I’m not at all attracted to her. Curious.

this is why you go gay.

thanks in advance for the pics.

If he works as much as he claims he'd only have seen her for an hour a day anyway.

>literal billionaire dragging mankind into space single handedly
>gets to fuck some hot gold digger slam piece when he wants then send her away
dont blame him desu

Look at those Chad Vitamin D wrists.

elaborate

So are people who post these threads trying to discourage people from working out? Why do they not see the value in self improvement? Are they people who attempted getting it shape and failed or are they people who are in shape trying to increase the rarity of being in shape?

>believing snake oil salesman that hasnt ever built a profitable company

It took him a while to reach this place.

Musk married the same woman. Twice.

She divorced him and took shitloads of money. Twice.

Why the fuck do people love to massage Musk's ego? I think he has a plan to continually unveil more and more ridiculous pipe-dreams until finally you all stop sucking him off.

I'm saying he has robust wrists.

Dude you’re not Elon musk
Just lift to be sexually attractive

>this girl
>cute

Pretty sure that's a tranny,

if you're a rich 4 with a 10 it must feel like shit knowing she's physically repulsed by you.

>stating 'facts' that aren't actually facts

hes a solid 8 tho. woman don't really care about muscles much bro. Its mostly face and some even like effeminate man.

She's trully beautiful but after the Depp situation she went full bitch.
I know in my beta situation I would do almost anything to have a woman like her but let us not forget she's with real-life Tony Stark due to money.

the experienced gold dig dodger knows not to make eye contact with them, elons a pro

Lmao. Dude he’s a 4 at best.

She’s with him because he’s rich. She’s not with him because he’s fit. She’s not with him because he’s hung like a horse. She’s not with him because of his sparkling personality. Personality wise, he’s an asshole and not even in a chad way. It’s a beta Virgin asshole way that nobody can stand. She’s obviously physically repulsed by him.
She’s with him for money, just like any woman would be with every Virgin /b/ incel if they had 10+ mil in the bank.

the fuck? you sound very mad lmao

hes actually fucking charming and post surgery easy 7-8/10. it boggles my mind how someone can view the world through a lens as fucking wrong as yours

Holy fucking shit, can you be even more beta?
Elon is one of the smartest people on the planet and controls fucking space program facility. Sure, he wasnt that handsome before surgery, but if you think that he is 4 now you are brain dead. The dude fucking made it on all levels and now he has free pass to fuck 10s left and right.
How the FUCK do you value a relationship with a gold digging whore so much that you would denounce everything Elon has achieved. Review your outlook on this world or unironically kill yourself right now.

you need to be chad
that's it

chads can be aesthetic and poor or ugly and rich
chads rule

lift for you senpai and disregard white females

There are no ugly chads

fpbp

>I shit post on a Tibetian weave collecting board

good question. it's weird if you ask me.

Some of us want a bimbo with huge tits and ass. They don't like twinks.

uglyhot is a thing

Im afraid you have more brain cells than test

See your local GP to get your test shots so you can join the mindless male race

At no point in my life will I ever be confident enough to talk to a girl like that.

She got thot face

4 here. he's a 7.5. he's tall, pretty good looking, oh and a billionaire.

Elon is a cuck. Got divorced rape by this succubus.

How do I get proper pictures of Tinder without friends or someone to take any of me?

I'd just enjoy having a cute girl talk to me. I'm such a fucking loser.

yeah she's with him because he's rich....
well, because since the reason he's rich is because he is super smart, incredibly ambitious, great with people and has created incredible companies and made a fortune

Lol musk is not going to colonize shit keep sucking hisbkosher cock you losers fraud

>Not loving aquaqt

he's 6'4" though

>Musk will colonize Mars
Nigger can't even make a profitable car. Nigger can't even make enough unprofitable cars to hit target.

Highest education Musk has is a bachelor's in science. He's like Steve Jobs without the design acumen.

>This

He would enjoy it because it is such a contrast from everything else he would do and think about.

Love girls for what they are, not what they "should" be.

This girl is the epitomy of a gold digger.

>PayPal
>not profitable

How do you think he got rich in the first place?

...or a billion dollars. He's a cuck for dating her after she consumed Johnny Depp's soul. Also, he's a full of shit welfare queen.

I too, sometimes hate on things without viable basis..