Bulk or cut thread

Hey /fit. Should I bulk or cut? 80kg, 1,78 m. I don't have leg days.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/phraks-gslp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither desu
Healthy diet, you look great

Try to bulk the missing two inches

Cut until rock-chiselled-abs

>Healthy diet
kys, normie

Considering you're in favourable lighting and no doubt haven't eaten today, you'd just look like a chubby piece of shit during the day. Cut you fat fuck

Just bulk. It's fucking winter anyways. Cut in January

bulk, its winter

It's not winter, I'm Brazilian.

nothing. you're literally done. You did it, you're done. No need to get all body dysmorphic and get weird big.

Jelly at physique
Post legs so i can feel better about myself faggot

>Cut until your dick doesn't work
FIFY

>neither
>you look great
fat fuck detected

>love handles
>lower back fat
>gut action
you look ok for normie standards but why settle for less? You are still at ~15% bf

You're aware you're probably around 50% of Veeky Forums's population's goal body, right?

Post routine.

Cut another 10lbs, then maintenance for a month or more, then bulk for your Brazilian winter

>Cut another 10lbs
more like at least 25lbs

You're a fat fuck. Cut ~30 lbs and then start to bulk.

you look like shit

the fact that so many people ITT are worshiping your body speaks volumes of the quality drop on this board

Hey man don't listen to the dyels with body dismorphia. You look fine but you could cut a bit more I can see little love handles lol but for the most part you look fine

Well if I was him I'd hop on dnp for 3w and drop 25-30 easy. Dropping 10lbs natty and as muscle sparing as possible takes long enough, let alone 25lbs

I don't see 30 lbs of fat on that dude, you're off yer nut. also hopping on DNP is so fucking lazy and dumb

Cut 50 lbs and when come back to ask again.

I looked roughly the same before I cut 35lbs on dnp. Then again I was 6'3 242 so I had more of a frame to fill.

6'5'' at 185 lbs

I have lost 185 lbs and had two surgeries to remove excess skin so BF% estimates are tricky. Goal body is kind of Chris Pratt in GotG.

also, is my bone structure normal? I know people obsess about narrow shoulders but I never quite understood whether I have them or not.

Bulk, definitely. Start running GSLP and add deloads on compound lifts and 1 pushing and 1 pulling accessory. Eat 2800-3100 cals a day and match your bodyweight in protein

fuck off DYELs, enjoy spinning your wheels

i think you should do a quick cut down to 10-12% and then bulk from there, you aren't far off right now but outside of the range where you would be comfortable putting on more fat

nice bicep vein genetics

thanks. Is this routine it? reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/phraks-gslp

I recommend this variation

Not your not Brazilians are black.

Cut

You don't have narrow shoulders, you just need to put on muscle. You look average

I'm 6'5" 210, but a little leaner than you. I still feel pretty thin. You got a long way to go.