/test boost/

This is what a female should look like, all those mentally ill teenagers that like fat women and silicone asses can fuck off

That's pretty much perfect on all accounts, yes.

dear Lordy

I gotta take a walk lads,
no fap and test boost dreds dont go well together

Bump

Who dis

Do you think she lets arabs and chinks shit on her chest for money

Any pics of her feet mate?

she would be a 10/10 without that horrible gym brand on.

holy fuck, would marry these on the spot

fresh air for me too. gotta stay strong

QFT

/thread

omlette du framage

name???

My goodness......

All hail the Queen of Thots.

post more

you suave bastard

This thread

Not really, with her posing like that she clearly has thin hips. She also has literally no breasts.

It's okay to be gay user.

She's not really that beautiful. I've seen her with Jimmy Fallon the other night and she can pass easily as an unknown teenager at the subway...

> want wider hips and bigger tits
> gay

Mfw on no fap

You aren't on no edge though, so just enjoy a bit.

fucking kebab destroyed it

dangerously high test boost incoming

I will never not get hard if I see Siri

>fat
>gross head
>tits with less shape than a plastic bag filled with water
boner killed thanks

I don't think she's attractive but the fact that you just see big tits as fat is incredibly emasculating for you.

This user. You can just have a gentle touch without cumming and ruining nofap.

mate if she didn't have a top on I don't doubt her tits would sag down to her waist
I've got nothing against big tits but if they're twice as long as they are wide they're not pretty

you will be missed friend

>mfw no sex in months

Blue board, user. Blue.

>mfw had sex last night and fapped this morning

only teens demand women look a specific way. that's like saying "these pancakes are the only real food. anyone who disagrees with me is a teenager and i'm totally not projecting."

evolution demands you spread your seed into as much variety of women as possible. tall, short, thick and thin. You deny evolution because you believe in an arbitrary definition of what a female should be to gain social status.

If you don't find any healthy female attractive, it's because you are too beta to go after what your ape brain really wants.

No sex in almost 3 years for me. I could deal with no sex but I'm fucking lonely mang

Sex is like oxygen, feels terrible when you're not getting it, but when you're breathing regularly you hardly even notice

No sex in 20 years

>no sex in 27 years

Help me brothers, I am about to lose my NoFap streak

Time to come out of the closet

So turn off the computer then, dicknuts.

>no sex for 3+ months
>nofap for week +

Im sad and horny at same time. And angry as fuck.

This is what high-test, "thicc" originally meant

I wish those chubby chasers would fuck off

its what it still means and nothings gonna change that.

This. I resent that whales appropriated the word.

is it bad if I don't get hard to this thread? I've been cutting for a few months

No I looked at that picture and considered fapping before I read your post.
Shes fit, hot and her nipples are visible.

Not really. That's slim thick. Big girls if they have a hourglass or pear shape have always been considered thick, but of course you wouldn't know that when you literally follow a meme (the actual term has been around for decades).

Man, that ass is so flat that you can see the entire g-string between her non-existant ass.

Bless this thread.

i love instagram fuckables

What's her IG?

Official slim thick?

Y or N?

I generally prefer thicc also, but can also appreciate thinn girls with tight little asses and legs for days.

>3d

comfy

Just slim.

how bout we make a trade

you post this one and ill tell you

got that "gonna be fat after u marry me" look

It's not what thicc or high-test ever meant. She is hot but she is slim would always have been called that.

therad got me hard so rubbed one outright b4 workout
does jacking it raise test

think of it this way

you got your test boost which led to you exerting energy... on your body

exerting energy leds to fatigue thus assuming you "go to the gym" your "workout" will suffer

this thread helps during your workout breh.. its a tool to help you rach your goals

k slicc women are also ok
i would still bang/marry her if i had the chance

You and we all would.

???

damn what kind of jack routine are you on that fatigues you enough to hinder your workout?

wat

>mfw have sex +5 times very weekend when high test gf comes over

you must be a massive homo

Yes. You're fucked beyond repair.

What makes you say that?

cuz you a trap obv

Unironically know this girl from highschool. I know for a fact that she's never had a penis.

Dont bother posting whores with body mutilations

Coal burner

Everytime I'm about to do it I imagine that I could really be the guy in the video, with my face in between some braphogs fat ass. But since I'm wasting my time fapping instead that'll never happen.