Gymcels

>wow haha gymcels, you're always gonna be ugly!!! lifting doesnt make you hotter lol!
don't listen to the haters brehs

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/questions/434414/what-is-the-most-evil-code-you-have-ever-seen-in-a-production-enterprise-environ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he already had a gf back then so he's not a gymcel like us

>6'0

Joff pls go

his face is kind of retarded like that werewolf movie movie guy

he still pulls mad bitches so its ok lol

He looks fucking stupid now. Does DM really not know what steroids are?

hop off his dick, bud

being this angry

Can you roid your fucking underage son in usa?

>us
incel pls go

Wait, is that a guy that looked better before juicing?

I want to see doggo transformation

not legally you fucking retard

Kudos to wife for not getting fat after marriage.
Dude is a loser who married to her highschool sweethar

>marrying his high school sweetheart
>wow what a loser

?

Either a complete loser/loserette who's jelly as fuck or one of those WAIT TILL YOUR NEARLY 40 TO GET MARRIED AND NEVER HAVE KIDS shills that have infested Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

It's creepy as fuck.

All their faces improved with their bodies.
That gives me a bit of motivation.

Interesting analysis but I think it’s something else: raw cynicism. The guy doesn’t believe in love and he thinks the only measure of a man is the number of notches in his belt. He unironically believes that “alpha” men are the pinnacle of manhood and there’s nothing beyond being a ripped, wealthy fuccboi.

Jeff pls go

>high school sweat heart

why would you just settle for 1 pussy when the world is full of countless pussy that would blow your mind from that small town bitch pussy you cling on to in high school?

men are MEANT to go to college, explore the world, fuck tons of women, by the time you're 30 or so you get around to maybe locking one down you think is really swell and then you go from there.

not this oneitist i'm a faggot shit. idc how he looks he must be a cuck faggot if he has oneitist issues.

A psychiatrist could have a field day with you, jesus. You sound like the feminists who get mad when women want to be stay at home moms instead of 'exploring their sexuality'.

He was never ugly, just had a shit haircut

>jacked
>married
>tall
>owns a company
>Dude is a loser
epin trole post

Why are you so bitter? This man routinely has passionate sex with a woman he loves and he's Veeky Forums. He's literally made it.

>getting married and having sex with your wife makes you a cuck
>fucking random girls who have fucked countless other guys before you and will fuck more after, and risk getting STDs doesn’t make you a cuck
Are you just shitposting or are you really this stupid/jealous/deluded?

>dat sprinting form

It could have something to do with blasting roids
Just an idea

Sex with someone you genuinely love is way better than fucking some rando, no matter what she looks like.

No one can use the transformation jutsu better than Jeff

I wish I knew how to get roids in Aus

Same as anywhere else, just ask the biggest guy in your gym :^)

Or you know, look at the Aussie sources on Plebbit source talk

thanks

>anons who routinely say "Milady"

>forgot
sorry milord, I beseech your kindness fair lord, I am sorry I looked into your eyes which shimmer like deep oceans. thy respect for women is unmatched

I wonder who could be behind this post

No, the kind of guy he's describing isn't an alpha.
It's just a generic pua spouting club dude who's pissed away his youth on schooling that's useless, a career he'll hate and fucking women he barely finds attractive just because he can.

The prevailing idea that people don't get married to their high school sweet hearts or being virgins or having 1 or 2 partners before settling down or getting married in their 20's upsets some who want to push a certain very lucrative lifestyle.

One of mindless heedless consumption and pointless ladder climbing.

Best part? Happily married fit men are seen more favorably and are more likely to get promoted. In jobs where it doesn't matter or isn't a factor...there's almost no upward mobility.

>fit married guys get promoted more

I hire for a major tech firm in the Bay Area. We do not look at who is married or who has bigger biceps. We look at who will do good work, good referrals, good portfolios etc. Are you retarded or...?

>I hire for a major tech firm in the Bay Area.
You hire easily replaceable code monkeys?

sort yourself out bucko

>I hire gooks and poo's for 1/2 the cost of real humans, to tip tap a keyboard or unintelligibly answer a phone and be of no help whatsoever to anyone

good job, I'm sure your father is proud.

>6'0

>Wanting a wife and children makes you a cuck.
You are either young or emotionally damaged.

jeff pls go

>no friends, just joined college, went to a party, kissed some random ugly girl, went home alone and masturbated, never have been loved by anyone ever: the post

>9 years later
>wife is still gorgeous, skinny, smoking hot
Reminder that the wall is a cope!

>10 years

im going to be fucking old

Is this some new type of cope?

How many roids must I take to make these gains? 2-3?

In my experience getting buff hurt my dating experience
I used to have a good looking gf back when i was a skinny DYEL

Now im juicy and struggle to even meet any girl, standards have dropped but the number of girls remains zero.

>easily replaceable

stackoverflow.com/questions/434414/what-is-the-most-evil-code-you-have-ever-seen-in-a-production-enterprise-environ

Yeah, no.

And if you can’t understand this story because you don’t know shit about programming, maybe you shouldn’t be talking about who is easily replaceable.

You're going to be replaced by twelve indians. It doesn't matter if they aren't as good at programming, they are cheap and disposable compared to SF faggots who insist on $150,000 to make the simplest shit.

jeff fuck off

Misery loves company.

The answer is yes, he does. The tech world is a world populated by absolute sperg virgins bankrolled by Chad VCs to produce companies that look marketable to investors in exchange for table scraps. If anything, they make hiring decisions for most roles the exact opposite way that firms looking to cultivate long-term value do.

pretty much. most internet virgins don't understand that attractive people with good genetics have to work less to get what they want and look better longer. stacy is going to be dick riding well into her 40s

To be honest he must have some sickeningly good genetics if he was that jacked at 14 years old.

That's because of Trenbolone. It grows your jaw bones.

>>/r9k/

>The twisted logic used to write this application could have only been inspired by a Lovecraftian nightmare
Oh fuck, had a good laugh reading this. StackOverflow is a godsend. I flunked out of CS in first year, and then landed a job as a Java dev through nepotism; just deployed my first finished project (a government web app we were sub-contracted to make). Without Stackx I still wouldn't know my ass from my ass

That's funny, considering the post in his link contains a story about a company getting hired to re-write from scratch a banking application because of how atrociously the (((inexepensive))) Indians had developed it. Any company with a decent CTO will be smart enough to understand that hiring lower cost foreign programmers in the short term is going to be outweighed by the long-term maintenance cost of their terrible code in the long term

Not to talk down on all Indian IT people; there are lots of knowledgeable professionals there - just that the cheap ones are really shit

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

Daddy wanted a state wrestling champ, he was already geared up by that point.

Jeff's dad has been secretly feeding him test throughout puberty lmao

Until what age?

GO AWAY JEFF

u mad bro? you ok? Jesus christ what a way to get your tiny panties in a bunch over something so insignificant

Any. It will have a greater effect if you're still a teen, but it has had the same effect on any 20-40 year old users as well. Really amazing substance.

manlet detected

This guy could impregnate half of Asia with ease.

is this natty?

>tfw pushed my hs sweetheart away
Now I'm stuck with boring uggos that I don't even care about

>these are the guys that literally HAVE NEVER had a one night stand ha ha ha

It'll be okay. Always gotta keep an eye out.

I agree 100% with you. All these faggots saying otherwise are probably cunts that don't leave their home too often. The kind of virgins that dont travel, can't hold a good conversation with somebody, can't enjoy a vice every now and then, the kind of man that a woman would probably tag as "ordinary and boring"

> ask the biggest guy in your gym
Does this actually work?

Thanks, senpai, I suppose I've still got a bit of time left.

I can't speak for everyone here, but if I met someone in high school that I feel in love with then I would rather stay with that person for the rest of my life instead of going to fuck random sluts and then "settling" down with some girl later in life.

Its too bad I never met that person.

>transformation
maybe of his lighting situation

Jeff is not 6'

remove yourself jeff

you're cookies are ready batch

He's only 27, and his wife is probably same age or younger.