If i'll ever see you again
Fuck

>am now at 2pl8 Squat now

for reps?

Yes

radical brah, i hit the same a couple weeks ago. gratz

>tfw 95kg squat for reps

good job brodie. I hit that in early summer, just did 285 for reps yesterday

Thanks Lads, shame i can't share it with her...

>tfw hit 3pl8 squat
Time to stop adding weight

gj i guess

4pl8 squat amrap tomorrow. Hoping for 5-8

It's even worse when they move on to someone else and you're still not over them. I just want to hold hope that maybe some years from now we get back together but idk. I need to move on too.

Noice
Dude....

nice bragging fat cunt
everybody starts somewhere

M U N I C H
U
N
I
C
H

I want to get over her.
She seems she got over me.
My hope still lives, but it destroys me.

I wish
Friend... you and me... but i don' want to, i'm forced to

user, why are you forced to?
I wish she would come back.. "Wish You Were Here"

dude, my gf cheated on me with a guy from one of her classes and they are going out now. I AM STILL LIVING WITH HER for two more months and have to watch her snapchat and text him all the fucking time.

you know what I did? got on tinder and started hitting up sloots. already got two FWBs and the anger in her eyes is actually astounding. she doesn't even message him anymore, just grovels and complains about shit around the house. I've been ignoring her the entire time, life is much better single at 21.

I broke up with her. It was the right decision. But man am I horny.

Stop

You don't want to talk about it, user?

Am I wrong in believing no matter how much your ex doesnt care for you anymore, the second she sees you move on to other people they get pissed/jealous? Even if they left you and found someone right away?

Idk man, I'm in a new city, don't know anyone, and I don't get matches on tinder, I'm also new to lifting so not many gains yet.

Because she said it's over, that's it

Best thing to do when a woman tells you to move on is move on. When they see you happy and successful without them, their natural succubus nature makes them wonder why you werent like that when you were with them, unaware that they were exactly the reason.

just hit a 170kg squat.
Still an fagit

Nice. I am on starting strength, have been able to add 2kg per workout so far, and today I squatted 80kg (counting the bar, which weighs 12kg because my gym is dyel and has shitty equipment, too many machines)
I do high bar squats though because I want to train ass the less possible. I plan on hitting 100kg plus the 12kg bar and stop there.

Girls are crazy, the second a guy stops showing interest in them they are instantly attracted to them again.

This is fucked up.... i just want her back