Should I eat meat or not?

Should I eat meat or not?

No poor animal dieie

Are you a lion or a bear? If so, go on.. if not, dont.

It’s your choice and your responsility. Why are you asking stangers?

No

Don't do it user

Eat fish

Only low test women, numen, and traps avoid meat.

NO :( Fish deserves a free life in the sea. Doing what he wants to do and experience life in his own way. No animal slavery and mutilation pls

Is it tasty? Is it nutritive? Should you eat it?

If fish eat each other, why shouldn't humans eat fish? Fish don't value or respect the lives of other fish, so why shouldn't humans do to the same to fish?

Meat is the steroids of food. Do you want to make gains or don't you? Why are you here?

Are you a heterosexual?

because we are conscious and know there is no reason to kill animals other than their taste. We don't need them for health reasons in these days anymore.

Ofc if you don't see animals as beings that have just as much right to live their lives freely as we humans, you are in your right to plead for eating meat.

But if you think higher intelligence isn't a reason to enslave, mutilate, use and kill other spiecies without regard for their emotions, right to live and well being, concider veganism.

>because we are conscious and know there is no reason to kill animals other than their taste
So
>But if you think higher intelligence isn't a reason to enslave, mutilate, use and kill other spiecies without regard for their emotions, right to live and well being,
It is.

Then we differ from opinion. Have a nice day.

Your opinion is wrong and you should kill yourself

Jaguars btfo

If you like meat, eat meat.

Animals are faggots who would kill and eat you if our roles were reversed. It’s us or them...

what about pandas?

Go ahead. Just don't eat red meat in excess.

I think you already know the answer

Anyone has any thought about The Doctors feat. dr. Lustig, dr. Garth Davis and Kip ?

Why did this give me such a kek

humans have the capacity to understand ethics

It is God's will user. In the bible.

>Should I eat meat or not?
Well of course you should. You don't want to be skinny, weak, and ineffectual as a man, do you? You don't want a brain that doesn't work correctly, do you?
>vegefags think that a 'lifestyle choice' can override millions of years of evolution, rewriting their DNA
I think you need to stay away from Veeky Forums for a while, OP, you're starting to listen to crazy talk from the vegan trolls.

How did you weak nu-male manlets escape the manlet pit? Get your scrawny feminine asses back where you belong or we'll use the hose on you again.

Animal dieie user me 6ft me must save amimal

>humans have ethics
>so we’re clearly smarter and above fish on the food chain
>thinks we shouldn’t eat fish because we are literally above them
Lmao

I'm the Cow Whisperer. I asked it if it minded me killing and eating it, and it said "yeah sure it's all good, that's what I was raised for, knock yourself out user", so I made him into cheeseburgers