Well Veeky Forums it's been a good run. Vanilla WoW is coming back. It's all over for me

Well Veeky Forums it's been a good run. Vanilla WoW is coming back. It's all over for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw

fuuuuck is this real?

100% real. announced at blizzcon earlier today.

fuggggg this is so good.

i mean i can resist the urge to play but this is the best thing blizzard can do for WoW because that game was just broken and unenjoyable after all the dlc and expansions. start it over from bare bones and expand from there all over again with new content and take away all the gay shit nobody liked that ruined the game

I'm kinda butthurt it took this long, but I played a little of that vanilla private server and it still was pretty fun

Nigga I'm not gonna get my gains stolen by a 13 year old version of the game. If Zandalar is really good though, I'm gonna have a problem

basically expand with the idea of what was good what was bad, what caused the hardcore players to leave, what made the game less competitive, etc

because right now they're going back to mmo perfection with a clean slate and upgraded graphics and a new spinoff of quests etc.

You think you want it OP. But you don't.

>tfw I won't play WoW all day for a week and a half when a new expac launches because I lift and care about my wellbeing
who am I shitting, my gains are going out the window

s...source?

I've only ever played the demo. What's the difference with this one?

You still haven't grown out of the video game phase yet, manbabbies?

THis. Plz

They can't even make a new game anymore?

This is really shameful. Don't forget, this is the company that made Diablo 2 and Starcraft, once upon a time.

fuck

Still can't do 183 pull-ups either.

This, you think it will be fun but after 20 minutes you will realise how shit it is and get bored.

i played nostalrius to 60 for months. vanilla is the best version of the game

i mean they made overwatch. doesn't say much but yeah. blizzard north made d2. different ppl entirely.

Why are bloodelfs so hot?

I also still play Warhammer and I still don't know how to t-talk to girls come the fuck at me

MUH FUCKIN DICK

GOODBYE WORLD I'M FUCKING OFF TO AZEROTH

Where do i get water from. Tap water is toxic in my village and I am turning into a woman with these plastic bottles.

Will probably play it for a month or two and then quit after having my nostalgia fix in.

>buying the new pokemon this month
I won't lose my gains tho

Blood elves were a mistake.

Eh, I never played wow. What's so good about it?

HOLY FUCK GOD BLESS IVE PLAYED THIS SINCE I WAS FIVE AND I WANT VANILLA BACK SO BAD OH GOD OH FUCK YES MY DICK IS SO HARD IT HURTS

You can't explain it, brother.
Is it the hours of dreadful grinding with your friends? Is it the fucking shitlord loot ninjas that run off with the loot? Is it the hour long walks because you can't afford a mount?