I can't get my diet under control

I can't get my diet under control
I keep having mcdonalds shit
How do i get rid of emotional eating

insult yourself

Quit being emotional

Bupropion. Eliminates cravings and radically suppresses appetite. 150 x 2 daily. Love it, fantastic for fasting and energy.

renounce your american citizenship

replace the mcdonalds with some low cal snack to get you through

I use bananas

plan out your meals 100%. If you don't have to think about what you eat at the moment of weakness there's no room for self sabotage. Include low cal snacks

>low cal
>bananas
>all sugar

wew

Buy less calorie dense food that is satisfying to your tastebuds

drink water nigga

you should be eating big meals, man. like, 12-16oz of chicken breast and a head of broccoli for lunch and dinner. Humungus meals of protein and carbs and fats and have a piece of fruit for dessert and fiber to help you poop it out. That should make you feel nice and full and you don't even have to leave your house for that shit, just pop it in the over for 45 minutes and it's ready.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Find someone who doesn't like you.
Get them to follow you around, and when you go to eat shit you're not supposed to eat, they get to punch you in the face.
Between waiting for your face to heal and the negative association between the garbage food and the pain of getting your face punched, you'll learn to hate the garbage food.
Of course then you'll have to get rid of this asshole who is following you around waiting for you to fuck up so he can punch your fat face. I recommend a .38 semi-auto for that.

Keep eating McDonalds but just eat less of it. Space out your meals. When you get the impulse to eat you can eat lighter calorie shit and then when you get the impulse again later you can go to McDonald's and have something more caloric dense.

This is literally the only thing that worked for me, OP.

for me its the manlet threads that keep demotivating me from getting more fit. I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL DAMNIT

live at home. house always full of food
i can't resist ....

learn to cook 2-3 easy, tasty and healthy meals. once you have the knowledge you can build the habit. Then its easy.

Femanon here.
Don't worry too much, if you're at least 5'10" you still have a chance.

The problem is i know how to cook i'm just too lazy to cook and clean

Don't have money.

N O F A P
O
F
A
P

/fast/