History is littered with great men with will powers so great that they shape the entire reality of the world. Alexander...

History is littered with great men with will powers so great that they shape the entire reality of the world. Alexander, Hannibal, Caesar, Napoleon, this is who I'm talking about.

When do we get the next one?

Attached: ingres_napoleon_on_his_imperial_throne-tt-width-637-height-1032-crop-1-bgcolor-ffffff-lazyload-0.jpg (637x1032, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/thoughts-complex-journalists-says-emmanuel-macron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The age of conquerors is long gone.

This isn't history nor humanities so I don't know what kind of answer you're expecting.
>When do we get the next one?
When they pop out their mothers vagina.

Saged and reported.

Never, unless society regresses to a lower stage where one dude can hold that much power again
>inb4 some China or Putin shit
Not the same thing, both of them rule at the leisure of their sponsors

Xi

Soros

I don't like him or jews but it's true

Nukes have turned warfare and conquest into pretty much a no go except for small scale proxy wars and political maneuvering. Also industrialized society's make conquest harder cause your enemy has like a million more guns and men and multiple armies rather then a couple of them.

I like nukes cause they probably stopped me or my Father or maybe even his Father from being drafted into ww3, but at the same time they kind of ruined battles since now all we get is Insurgent fights or 1st world nations destroying Arabic armies.

>implying you're not living in the time of one RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1489975830705.png (749x486, 408K)

We already have one.

Attached: emmanuel-macron-portrait-officiel.jpg (940x1334, 125K)

>My thoughts are 'too complex' for journalists, says Emmanuel Macron
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/thoughts-complex-journalists-says-emmanuel-macron/

Is he the next Napoleon?

>tfw to smart for journalism

>Saged and reported.
Found the teachers snitch with no friends.

Attached: CgQs3H7UUAAnOwT.jpg (261x320, 13K)

I hate the french so much.

Nice bait

Emmanuel ' I married the Iron maiden mascot' macron

fuck this globalist tool.

If someone said this in an Anglo country then he'd be widely mocked

Are you under the impression the French don't mock him?

hitler would have been the latest, if he had won of course

I get the impression that Napoleon was a massive LARPer.

I sure hope so, canĀ“t wait to get into a war with those disgusting frogs and raid the Louvre to start my own art collection

Attached: 1024px-Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited-1024x643.jpg (1024x643, 269K)

this, nukes were a mistake
>tfw you will never get to be apart of glorious napoleonic battles

Attached: 1519758232187.png (500x600, 169K)

They only arise in dictatorships.

Calm down Hans. You don't want to get your women SLAV'd again do you?

Great men don't exactly have to be conquerors.

He has a point. Most journalists are dumb, vindictive, self-righteous, and petty. They would be more useful as farmers.

And he was widely mocked

Unironically we have Trump.

>alexander
>died, lost an empire
>hannibal
>lost
>caesar
>lost
>napoleon
>lost
huh

>Caesar
>lost

>trump
>willpower

Maybe if he actually stood his ground yeah, but so far he hasn't drained the swamp, gotten Mexico to pay for the wall, repealed Obamacare, or any number of any other things he ran on

Attached: The New Emperor.jpg (1023x575, 94K)

that's not in the Louvre

>They would be more useful as farmers.
A bunch of feminine faggots are not reallly farmer-material...

I don't like Macron's neoliberalism on steroids but god damn do I love Macron the Meme.

It says more about journalists than it does about him, journalists are really a fucking stupid bunch.

That's because Anglo countries are eternal cucks to their media and their banks.

Pol Pot found this out the hard way

>Nukes have turned warfare and conquest into pretty much a no go except for small scale proxy wars and political maneuvering.
Only if you're a coward.

Great man history.

Trash?

More like Anglos hold their leaders accountable and believe they should be one of the people you retarded frog.

This desu.
I'm making sure I read all the news that comes out regarding him/China from now