This guy slaps your ass in the gym locker room

This guy slaps your ass in the gym locker room.

What do you Veeky Forums?

bend over or suck him of
either way I'm getting those proteins inside me

slap his butt, then proceed to punch his face against the wall, after that i buttfuck him and insert my beta proteins into his anus so that'll make him less muscular.

Ask for cycle advice.

I'd knock him out. Bodybuilding muscle isn't real muscle, I'm a BJJ brown belt and 6'6 115kg. I'll choke this cunt out whoever he is.

Exchange proteins by docking wieners The least gay way of protein extraction

Wtf is docking?

Sticking their dicks together then overlapping the foreskin

this

you forgot to add no homo, bro

immediately drop to my knees and pleasure him with my mouth until he gifts me the most coveted prize in all the world.

>foreskin

go outside and pick it up

Heh, thanks bro but don't forget to wash places other than my butt.

Veeky Forums is surprisingly creative with the no homo

what does the second j stand for?

Get a boner
No homo

>literally just the body of a flat-chested girl with the face of a 12-year-old + a benis for some reason
hentai can't be good for you

"y-you too"

BUS A CAP IN THAT NIGGGAS ASS!!!! BLAT BLAT MUTHAFUKKA I AINT FUKKIN ROUND WITH THESE FAGGOT NIGGAZ ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Joking

Make friends because there's no other reason he would slap my ass. Like an after sport ritual.

It looks like that horse captured a nigger.

Horse: Hey nigga boy. Put this rope in your hand and squeeze. Do this and a fat bitch will appear holding a bucket of fried chicken.

Nigger: Like this.

Horse: Don't let go nigga boy or the devil will take steal your balls! You are now blind.

Nigger: W-w-what?!

Horse: I SEE THE DEVIL! He's coming for your balls as soon as you let go of that rope! You can't see him because you are blind.

Nigger: My balls! Don't let him steal my balls! W-where is that devil?! Horse, where he at?!

Horse: I will guide you away from him. Here take my halter nigga boy. I will take you to the fat white woman and her bucket of chicken and away from the devil.

Nigger: She hwhite too?!!

This is how horses enslave niggers.

Ask why the fuck she in the locker room to begin with

Fuck and I thought I was drunk. What shit are you on bro?

lol

what the fuck am i reading

forgot?

DUDE

Its fucking awesome when the precum starts flowing and your dickheads start sliding on each other

Drop down and succ for daddy! My ass is so in love with his cock that I can TASTE it with my rectum.

No homo, of course

>not sucking his dick
You faggot

Wot

Bend over and spread my boipussy for him naturally

Jesus Christ

KEK