/outfitlit/

Anons I present to you: the ultimate path for self improvement, happiness and peace in your life. I present to you /outfitlit/

>Veeky Forums for your body and discipline
>Veeky Forums for wisdom and knowledge
>/out/ for the beauty, freedom and joy of the wilderness

Follow this path, and nothing but good things will follow

I like your idea, OP.
>Had a great session with a friend doing MADCOW 5x5 today
>will now retire and read The Dark Valley by Thomas Willmann. Until now I have only seen the movie of the same name, an austrian revenge-western
>probably gonna visit the bavarian forest on sunday
Feel free to post some /outfitlit/ feels.

>having more than one hobby
That's a bit too much to handle for my brainlet self

This isn't a path this is just how it is to be normal

>Many of us used to be Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /out/ but what happens after life just keeps kicking you down is you lose it. Some of us are lost souls user and looking for a way out

You're right since what you mentioned is the path back to living a normal life the issue is starting. How do you start and put something like this in action when you are so stressed out from life that you're balding and losing your hair from the amount of stress you go through

The path is simple and not tough, but that first few steps are mind blowing hard to go through and put your life through that drastic change

If you have the answer, please fill me in

Don't say just do it, I need a legit plan to being on the path to normie again

It's actually not normal to read books, go hiking in the wilderness or be in good shape.

This, it's normal to sit at home and watch TV/play games/browse the internet and go to bars/parties/social events in between.

Most people don't do these things

>nigga what?

Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/out/

Thats it? There;s plenty of normies who do this all the time

Shut ins are the ones who stay home and watch tv/party etc...

Start getting Veeky Forums leave brainletism behind

Any recommendations?

Damn real life skyrim

In the words of Buddha

Not him btw,but can't find anything more benefitial to read than that book in my exp

The Prince by Machiavelli or any classic literature really

Go go BC and climb near Manning or Whistler this sort of view is common here

Not from USA your location looks cool man,in the north of my country there are some really cool places too.

I'm gonna use the pic in the OP as my phone background

Used to lift large rocks while running/jogging greenbelt in Austin. Hill of Life. Curl, press, triceps behind head. Repeat.

Moved back to Galveston, it's great when I surf but if not I just lift in my garage. Shit sucks.

Is that in Washington? North cascades?

Most people are cowards. Low IQ weak minded faggots. You can still game, party, study, workout, be creative. Just don't zone on the couch for more than 20 mins EVER. I've stopped vidja completely and picked bass guitar up for inside fun. Surf, sail and hike for outside.

It is, Yellow Aster Butte just south of the border. Pic related is the border peaks from the same spot I took the OP picture

>Veeky Forums for wisdom and knowledge
Try Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
God you apathetic cucks thinking passively reading some canon books will make you smarter always piss me off. Having read something doesn't equal understanding it doesn't equal having it improve your ways of thinking or actual knowledge. Memorize and apply knowledge, that's the only way to get smarter. Go into STEM if you can.

>hiked up a mountain
>enjoyed the view of surrounding mountains
>did calisthenics for about half an hour on top
>read a book and ate lunch before stretching
>hiked back down, came home and made dinner
Having a Friday off once in a while is nice. Gotta enjoy these last days of fall before it's too dark and cold for long day hikes

British columbia?
I too wish to be a real life nord

Hiking is love, hiking is life.

BC and Washington yeah

Im /fitlit/. What are you interested in? I'll try to give you some good recs...

Thats awesome. I have been planning on moving to Wahington because I want to live out my viking/skyrim/european peasant fantasies without having to leave the united states and washington was the conclusion I came to.

Guess where fuckers.

btw I have asthma but I still love this shit.

this

just gonna dump my fav travel/hiking photos I took 2 years ago.

I like my hairy legs.

Is this Alaska?

pretty neat thread. Always more room for /out/

not even close.

from the ocean and reefs to the rainforests and waterfalls. Far-North Queensland truely is God's country.

what preparations do I need to go hiking? I want to go back home the same day

Just bring food and water. GPS app if you think you might get lost. And hiking boots help of course

Am I getting hard for a pre-teen boy or a teen girl?

What the other user said, plus clothes to match the weather. Day trips are easy, use common sense and don't overthink it.

But Veeky Forums is wrong about fitness, Veeky Forums is wrong about literature and /out/ doesn't go outside.

Chile/Argentina?

Snowdon, Wales?

The queers are really really good with makeup clothing lighting camera angles and photoshop.

There's a damned good chance that half of the pics in your 3D fap folder are trannies.

Oh I don't mind the gender, it's more the age I'm worried about :)