How does marijuana cause heart attack? like how does it stop blood/oxygen from getting to heart? I don't understand

how does marijuana cause heart attack? like how does it stop blood/oxygen from getting to heart? I don't understand

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafetynews.com/2015/03/third-death-in-colorado-linked-to-edible-marijuana/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is not one single Marihuana death. Relax if you dont smoke it

You freaking out and feeling like you're having a heart attack is not a heart attack.

that's some garbage weed

>0
I already had weak heart. whole left arm is burning sensation.

i honestly thought i have coq10 deficiency maybe?

Stressing freaking out etc

The main pathology I can think of at the top of my head is it inhibit respiratory function which causes the heart to work harder for smoking weed. This just compounds over the years

dude it cures heart attacks wtf are you talking about.

Burning organic matter creates incomplete combustion products called free radicals and fine particulate matter to form which when inhaled are absorbed and damage the inner lining of arteries, causing scar tissue to form and allowing cholesterol to accumulate inside of them. Eventually the artery hardens enough and/or the cholesterol deposit grows big enough to either obstruct the flow of blood or burst like a pimple causing a massive blood clot to form accomplishing the same thing.

Lol

This i can't believe.

The idea that it isn't at least as bad as tobacco on the lungs is absolutely absurd.

Nothing that's good for you has such an adverse effect on first time partakers.

oh right forgot to mention I jogged 2miles. then had 12oz coffee then hit vape 5 times. i get heart attack when smoking outside but inside feel normal

used vape

google it. articles saying 500% increase in first hour of smoking green`

Sounds like another health issue but all i know is that im very healthy AND high 24/7 for 20years now. Stopped smoking it four years ago

>Burning organic matter creates incomplete combustion products called free radicals and fine particulate matter to form which when inhaled are absorbed and damage the inner lining of arteries, causing scar tissue to form and allowing cholesterol to accumulate inside of them. Eventually the artery hardens enough and/or the cholesterol deposit grows big enough to either obstruct the flow of blood or burst like a pimple causing a massive blood clot to form accomplishing the same thing.
OMFG SOUNDS SO SPOT ON FUCK ME

Makes you so dumb you forget to breathe

A 500% increase in carcinogens maybe.

That actually might be some fire gold weed. Some Acapulco gold that my parents told me about

severe vitamin b12 deficiency which led to severe BP issues. and high chloestrol etc. seriously b12 deficiency nearly killed me. ride isn't over. marijuana works wonders for my cognitive but legitimately gives me heart attack.

wise user once told me heart attack is an event not condition.

looks like over dried underfed trash

>>Burning organic matter creates incomplete combustion products called free radicals and fine particulate matter to form which when inhaled are absorbed and damage the inner lining of arteries, causing scar tissue to form and allowing cholesterol to accumulate inside of them. Eventually the artery hardens enough and/or the cholesterol deposit grows big enough to either obstruct the flow of blood or burst like a pimple causing a massive blood clot to form accomplishing the same thing.
if something like this is the case what course of action would doc usually recommend?

could i have CoQ10 deficiency

Is that Acapulco gold op?
Smoke one

mango something from assie

anyone have heart attack before? i have burning feeling in left arm and can't think feel suicidal.

foodsafetynews.com/2015/03/third-death-in-colorado-linked-to-edible-marijuana/

Nah dude that looks like pgr

Vape and edibles aside; you can smoke 20 cigs a day easy. But half a good joint a day if you are a serious smoker.

I would think the only way to do that is if it were laced with something else.

>not a single trichome in sight

it doesn't?
literally smoke just enough to get a change and go about your business, there's absolutely no need to get blasted all the time

Those are all from retards doing stupid shit when high, not from the edibles themselves.

What the FUGG man she actually looks like the Nozoki Ana girl