What does Veeky Forums think of this guy?

What does Veeky Forums think of this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYUU19Cnf-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he puts the science back in strength

Really cool guy, one of the best fitness YouTubers

Clickbaiting necklet. He also never shuts the fuck up about him being a chiropractor and treating world class athletes

he gives out great advice for free. helped me with my shoulder pain when i was a beginner. one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people in the fitness industry

If I search youtube for something specific and theres one by him on the subject I choose it.

A clear example that it doesnt matter how you lift you will always be ugly

yeah, and what's up with that boyish side-part? doesn't look right on a 50 year old man

>good info
>good body
>great resume
>millions of views
>doesn't get caught up in youtube bullshit

I don't really watch his stuff because I'm not too into bodybuilding but he seems like he's made it

I dont think he's ugly, just sort of weird.

wait that dude's 50? holy shit he looks like he's in his 30s to me

His body does.
But his face looks way older.
Like the other dude who's in ihs 40s but has the shredded body of a 20 yea old, with the face of a 50 year old.

He's not ugly, just Italian.

Isn't chiropracty a pseudo-science?
>this healing crystal will help you with your love problems
>now let me tell you how to fix your back pain!

Lol you're right, but I've tried his advice and he has been right every time so far.

When you try his shit it works

He teaches new ways to try things and tells you why

Ignore Veeky Forums contrarians. Guy is legit

>ugly
I dont know what kind of standards you have for a ~45 year old man. Many of them dont look too good anymore.

Good jewtuber, helped me a lot in the past.

Gives bretty gud advice 90% of the time.

Educated dude who has a passion for sharing information. Much respect.

what you guys think about not doing the bulk-cut shit most lifters (are trying to) do? according to Jeff you dont need to gain fat to gain muscle

Curlbro.

He gives straight up advice and facts, I was able to make progress because of this channel. I approve

fucking nigger fuck off with your biased disinformation shilling.. go do your SS + GOMAD

He makes things easy to understand, but also provides a science based approach that is informative.

I started to use some of his advice for dumbbell row form and noticed a dramatic difference. My lats and shoulders were feeling more explosive because I was engaging my core like he suggested. (You stand up and form a tripod with your free hand resting on a support and feet. As opposed to kneeling on the bench.)

10/10 would watch again

If only his program wasn't $100

Cute af, no homo

well Jeff is wrong, t. Lyle McDonald, Lyle Aragon, Eric Helms, Mike Israetel, and every other evidence based practitioner and bodybuilding coach on the planet

once you've been training for a while it becomes almost impossible to gain muscle at maintenance calories (""recomping"") outside of some special circumstances (starting steroids, detrained and returning to training, upping your dosages, training a previously neglected muscle group), so you need a slight calorie surplus to gain muscle

and no matter how slight the surplus is, some of it will be stored as fat

fpbp

He has clickbait titles, but I suppose that's necessary to succeed on YouTube. The information that he gives out is fantastic, he is probably one of my favourite YouTubers. Simply a great and informative channel. Very helpful.

Looks good for a dude in his 40s.

Fuck off and die you lookism autist.

he's a physical therapist

HEY GUYS ITS JEFF CAVALIERE HERE FROM MANLET X DOT COM.

YOU WANNA GROW TALLER? WELL THERE IS ONE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW

*loud music*

So you can’t actually grow taller but here is some decent advice on training.

Jeff is fantastic. Actually gives a reason why and how to do certain lifts. Watch his video on form and how to fitness whenever I'm not sure myself

Gives pretty halfbaked advice. Used to follow him pretty religiously. His rehab methods did alleviate some pain but like 20%. Guess he keeps the goodstuff for them programs. Kelly Starretts stuff is way better

>doesn't know the difference between a physical therapist and chiroquackery

fucking neck yourself fool.

>powerfats

general athleticism > powerlift autism

>intentionally remaining small and weak

when he talks it's like he doesn't have teeth

Good infomation, a couple of his stretches have cleared up soreness in my back. I'm not used to learning things on youtube that actually work. Also good demonstrations of form.

I look at it this way: His titles are clickbait bullshit but the actual content of his videos is no bullshit and pretty to the point, no overly long ranting or anything. If you look a many other fitness jewtubers their videos are increasingly bullshit, I used to enjoy budd dudes for instance but not it's bullshit.

So yeah, bullshit titles but good content.

Ignore the clickbait titles; he's trying to compete with the six-pack-shortcuts bullshitters out there, and for the greater good. Legit info, legit exercises, you'll never find what he says about lat raises and a lot of other common exercises mistakes anywhere else. I look to this person for proper form and improvement upon the ingrained practices in the readily available exercises. Take his advice on lats and lateral delts works. Works like magic

Tfw you have the privilege to live in same country as this girl

Weak bait

Poes

He can be clickbaity and kind of a dork, but every thing I've tried due to him has been useful.

privilege?

His info is great and his attidute is very motivational. He is the best fitness youtuber out there.

Just like everyone ever on YouTube he takes other people's ideas and puts his own spin on it. Not that there is anything wrong with it. But like with every Youtuber he tells people not not to do do certain things without any scientific backup.

he doesnt say hes the king LOL

Mank genaaide bergbok

Pretty good. His bodyweight stuff sucks, but people can effectively apply some of his weightlifting tips to bodyweight training.
t. bodyweight fag who used to do free weights

Plays Piano, gives scientific advice, likeable character, does it to stay fit for his kids. Italian.
I just watch his videos at this moment. Hes so great

congrats, you finally fit in

has better body than 95% of Veeky Forums so majority will call him a meme

>*loud music*
>So you can’t actually grow taller but here is some decent advice on training.
Kek

Great videos but probably have the the worst routines in the world that you have to pay for. Feels like he just wanted to sellout and make cash with some meme'y workoutroutines.

>STOP INJURY DAMAGE WORST MISTAKE TOP 5 WORST IMPINGEMENTS OF ALL TIME DON'T DO X GUYS (IMPORTANT!!11) IRON FUCKING GRAVEYARD

I'll do behind-the-neck presses till day I die, it's called having mobility you stiff fuck.

He is intelligent, eloquent, experienced, literally professional (both a physical therapist and a coach), backs up his arguments with logic, scientific data and live demonstrations, puts effort into the non-profit side of his business, acts like an adult on the internet and doesn't throw mud in people's faces for publicity, and generally seems to be a nice guy overall.

He's also strong for his small frame and has an impressive for what I believe is a natural physique, and unlike most channels is not a young punk at the peak of his game who doesn't know the pain of permanent injuries; he's got a fucked up knee so he can't squat well, and a bad shoulder, both things I suffer from now at 35, so I relate. This is partly why I put more weight on his advice when it comes to safety and injuries.

Yes, his videos are often very specific and have bombastic titles and thumbnails, but after watching a couple you quickly realize those are a front for actual interesting content in a short well-edited format.

The only thing I deeply fucking despise is that pothead idiot that works for him that he's been adding to his latest videos (Jesse). That cunt can go fuck himself.

>Take his advice on lats and lateral delts works
What advice in particular?

The natty limit.

Hi guys, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.

who dat sext asian in pic?

that is exactly some shit he'd say
I never really cared about his videos they seem like utter bullshit though
one was that you don't need to bulk + cut which from experience will just leave people spinning their wheels for years
another was telling people not to stand up and bend over to stretch out their hamstrings but to sit on a chair and tilt your pelvis
but standing up allows you to use your upper body as weight to stretch it further a waste of a video

Why do people like this consider themselves athletes

your not an athlete if you weight lift

you have to do some kind of competition in order to be an athlete

Definition of athlete

a person who is trained or skilled in exercises, sports, or games requiring physical strength, agility, or stamina

A person who is proficient in sports and other forms of physical exercise.

a person who is very good at sports or physical exercise, especially one who competes in organized events

Competing isn't a must. Besides, he always says "look like an ahtlete" or "train like an athlete", he never says "be an athlete".

Hiromi Uehara, a crazy-haired pianist:
youtube.com/watch?v=PYUU19Cnf-0

He's the most reddit fitness YouTuber

you are not an athlete if you just lift weights
especially for aesthetics

fusion is estrogen rich music

No, that's Thrall. Jeff is the most normalfag focused (as in normal non internet people) fitness youtube.